Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky First: New Brazilian talent

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar

Lucky First: New Brazilian talent

I met this new Baziliian girl purely by accident. I have booked the ‘new Chinese girl’ in their roaster, and arrived on time. As usual, Angela opened the door with a wide smile and lead me to one of the rooms. It was only 10 in the morning, but the place was already set for the day’s action. As I had a booking, she has even turned on the air conditioner in the room.

In the room, she gave this additional information - in addition to the one I booked, she has this two new girls, one from HK and then the Brazilian, who is starting. It was hard to choose, but as she gave me the option, I thought of trying the new talent, and become her first customer, but I had to wait as she has not arrived yet. I agreed for that, as I was not in a hurry.

After a 15 or so minutes wait, Angela walked in with the new talent. Oh God! She was absolutely sexy with a warm smile, and the sparkles in her eyes was telling a lot about her personality. Paid for the usual 45 minutes, but Angela gave a discount as I had to wait for long.

Once the door closed, gave her a hug and the feel of her boobs and the way her body flexed to my hug told me I am going to have a good time. She definitely is in her early twenties, has Good sized natural boobs, big rounded ass, and a beautiful face with glowing brown skin. As I started a bit of petting and caressing, she directed my hand to her boobs, and it looked she enjoyed handling them with a bit more rougher than soft. She seemed to enjoy my explorations and occasionally directed my had to where it should be. She seemed to be enjoying what she saw in the mirror, as much as I did, and that was not usual. May be because she is new, and young, she is being curious. But it is that inexperience, and freshness that was making her excellent body slides even more attractive. Altogether a great experience, and thanks to Angela for recommending her.

BTW, she mentioned a name, but avoiding it as I don’t know if that was her real name - probably is - and as no name is mentioned in the roster. Let the shop come up with a name soon.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like My next exploration has arrived too mate ...! 😈

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear Gentlemen,

Our new Brazilian babe is working today @Massage at Central from 10am - 8pm.
    Call 0424 908 878 to make a booking.

Cheers

Massage at Central

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the review Explorer. This Brazilian girl certainly looks hot in her roster photo. Do you think us punters should suggest a name for her? Something sexy and Brazilian.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks for the review Explorer. This Brazilian girl certainly looks hot in her roster photo. Do you think us punters should suggest a name for her? Something sexy and Brazilian.....
    How about Rio ???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    I met this new Baziliian girl purely by accident. I have booked the ‘new Chinese girl’ in their roaster, and arrived on time. As usual, Angela opened the door with a wide smile and lead me to one of the rooms. It was only 10 in the morning, but the place was already set for the day’s action. As I had a booking, she has even turned on the air conditioner in the room.

In the room, she gave this additional information - in addition to the one I booked, she has this two new girls, one from HK and then the Brazilian, who is starting. It was hard to choose, but as she gave me the option, I thought of trying the new talent, and become her first customer, but I had to wait as she has not arrived yet. I agreed for that, as I was not in a hurry.

After a 15 or so minutes wait, Angela walked in with the new talent. Oh God! She was absolutely sexy with a warm smile, and the sparkles in her eyes was telling a lot about her personality. Paid for the usual 45 minutes, but Angela gave a discount as I had to wait for long.

Once the door closed, gave her a hug and the feel of her boobs and the way her body flexed to my hug told me I am going to have a good time. She definitely is in her early twenties, has Good sized natural boobs, big rounded ass, and a beautiful face with glowing brown skin. As I started a bit of petting and caressing, she directed my hand to her boobs, and it looked she enjoyed handling them with a bit more rougher than soft. She seemed to enjoy my explorations and occasionally directed my had to where it should be. She seemed to be enjoying what she saw in the mirror, as much as I did, and that was not usual. May be because she is new, and young, she is being curious. But it is that inexperience, and freshness that was making her excellent body slides even more attractive. Altogether a great experience, and thanks to Angela for recommending her.

BTW, she mentioned a name, but avoiding it as I don’t know if that was her real name - probably is - and as no name is mentioned in the roster. Let the shop come up with a name soon.
    I had this Brazillian girl this morning and had a great time. She told me her name was Yasmine. She is a little bit chunky and not my normal taste as I like slim Asian girls. She has magnificent tits with beautiful large dark pointy nipples and she was shoving them in my face all through the session.

Another gem in this shop, and I left very happy. Not sure if I will see her again because there are so many others that I want to try and one in this shop that I want to give some lessons to. Having said that, I will more than likely be seeing this gem again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    How about Rio ???
    May be Pele , Didi or Vava ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, who is the girl who is going to benefit from your tutoring?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    I saw her last week and at this stage I cannot divulge any info.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Check your messages please mate.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Good to see an increasing fan following for this girl she does need a name. How about Vanessa (meaning butterfly)?
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Good to see an increasing fan following for this girl she does need a name. How about Vanessa (meaning butterfly)?
    I suggest Pantera - meaning Panther in Portuguese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I suggest Pantera - meaning Panther in Portuguese.
    How about Bruna ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Admin: can you stop shops from spamming reviews with roster updates. There's obviously a section for that. Ruins the effort of trying to look for current reviews when the shop intentionally bumps old reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just use Full Site mode and filter by the shops you want.

Great review, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    Admin: can you stop shops from spamming reviews with roster updates. There's obviously a section for that. Ruins the effort of trying to look for current reviews when the shop intentionally bumps old reviews
    are you serious bro? This review is less than 2 weeks old. What has changed since then?
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    are you serious bro? This review is less than 2 weeks old. What has changed since then?
    I can see hungabunga's point. It makes it harder to find more recent reviews when not filtering by shop, with new reviews hidden among the masses of bumped posts

Quote Originally Posted by jk_268 View Post
    I can see hungabunga's point. It makes it harder to find more recent reviews when not filtering by shop, with new reviews hidden among the masses of bumped posts
    2 weeks is not a recent review?

Sure, some shops bump 2 and 3 year old reviews but i don't see a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    Haha ! I thought you were a new member of the forum to make such a silly complaint until I saw your Join Date.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast