Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ella at Massage at Central

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Nope. I don't know how you can read that any other way than Angela being there for some or all of Part One.

If she was there for Part Two now that would be interesting. Otherwise, its just a four hands massage. And probably a training massage so really not that interesting.
    What are you talking about mate, did you read the post? There are no involvementevin part 1, Angela introduce a double and the she left, the the girl enter and start the part 1. I don’t see any mistery here, sorry bro :-)

“ “introductory” double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR!
    Ella opened the door with a nice smile. She’s quite pretty. I handed her the tip upfront and got my gear off.”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    What are you talking about mate, did you read the post? There are no involvementevin part 1, Angela introduce a double and the she left, the the girl enter and start the part 1. I don’t see any mistery here, sorry bro :-)

“ “introductory” double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR!
    Ella opened the door with a nice smile. She’s quite pretty. I handed her the tip upfront and got my gear off.”
    What are you talking about? It's pretty clear to most that the OP is referring to two different sessions. One with Angela and another girl whose name he can't remember. And the other session with Ella.

The post is here if you want to go back and read it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are you talking about? It's pretty clear to most that the OP is referring to two different sessions. One with Angela and another girl whose name he can't remember. And the other session with Ella.

The post is here if you want to go back and read it.
    Ok i went back and cannot still read the part where mention Angela stay inside the room, all good i suppose we will see if someone from the original post can confirm or add something :-)
    From my side i am just curious becausebi went there few times, Angela is always friendly and she run the shop perfectly, just didn’t know that she can maybe stay in the room, never happen to me, that’s all :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    I’d only been to MAC once before and was shown a great time by one of Angela’s girls who’s name I cannot remember but it included a little "introductory" double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR!
    Ummm... introductory mean first time at shop. double means two girls. Angela means Angela.

But in case you are still having problems, this seems pretty definitive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Angela did join in a training massage with me and a Paki girl a long time ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok i got the confirmation that she was never inside the room, on the forum they can write different or maybe was an exception one time, that’s it, all good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok i got the confirmation that she was never inside the room, on the forum they can write different or maybe was an exception one time, that’s it, all good.
    LOL. Never inside the room or maybe was an exception one time. So which was it? Never inside or an exception? And which was the exception, Lockie or kingwally? Or maybe was an exception two times? Perhaps the exception proves the rule?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL. Never inside the room or maybe was an exception one time. So which was it? Never inside or an exception? And which was the exception, Lockie or kingwally? Or maybe was an exception two times? Perhaps the exception proves the rule?
    Ahahahah :-)))
    I am just on the phone with Angela and i asked her, i know maybe we will never know what exactly happen in the room, but for the moment i trust Angela more than nicknames behind a keyboard :-))

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's really weird because I am just on the phone with Angela too. And the Queen of Sheba. And they've pointed out you're just a nickname behind a keyboard. And that particular nickname tried to first deny the obvious for some reason. So if there's a deficit of trust here, its not with other nicknames.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's really weird because I am just on the phone with Angela too. And the Queen of Sheba. And they've pointed out you're just a nickname behind a keyboard. And that particular nickname tried to first deny the obvious for some reason. So if there's a deficit of trust here, its not with other nicknames.
    Look i will answer you for the last time because i can see you are really not reading my answer and i am pretty bored now:
    1) i didn’t try no where to say she was not in the room, i said from the beginning i saw a misanderstanding in the post
    2) even if she was in the room, fine with me and i was just curious to know since i am there very often and never happen to me
    3) when you are a regular in a place you start to know better the people at the shop and start some sort of friendship, so that’s why during this day that the shop is close i chat and talk with Angela just hoping everything will be back to normal soon and we csn visit shops again
    4) i dont know where is the shop of Sheba but i am sure if the sevice is good i ill go one day to visit and chatting with the owner over there too
    5) i am bored, bye

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1) i didn’t try no where to say she was not in the room, i said from the beginning i saw a misanderstanding in the post
    Apart from all the times you implied that by members "misunderstanding" the post she wasn't. And when the "misunderstanding" was pointed out as your "misunderstanding" it changed to "Oh, and we're BFFs and she said she never was."

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Junior Member(有D料到)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123