Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ella at Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ella at Massage at Central

Has left the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An unwritten secret!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Nice AR Jimmy. Giving the ML a body slide is something I have not experienced. Looks like Ella is a must try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    An unwritten secret!
    Another secret with Angela's girls?

Enjoyed your review Jimmy, any more detailed and this would be Private After Report material. Sounds like you
    had a great time, well done. With Ginza and 278 just down the road this place must tick the box. I guess it's
    RnT++ versus FS and both top shelf by the sounds of it.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anotber great and detailed AR Jimmy, thanks.

Angela is sure attracting some great girls.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Nice AR Jimmy. Giving the ML a body slide is something I have not experienced. Looks like Ella is a must try.
    She is a delightful girl and will become even more adventurous with refining her techniques and responding to different punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Jimmy. I haven't tried Ella yet, though have seen her in passing at the shop. I agree, she's quite pretty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't had any experience worthy of being an unwritten secret! Must be doing something wrong : (

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Anotber great and detailed AR Jimmy, thanks.

Angela is sure attracting some great girls.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    She seems to have the knack of finding some special girls that makes up for losing my two favourites!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winboy View Post
    I haven't had any experience worthy of being an unwritten secret! Must be doing something wrong : (
    I just do not want to embarrass Ella too much and can put those details in the private section of this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Enjoyed your review Jimmy, any more detailed and this would be Private After Report material. Sounds like you
    had a great time, well done. With Ginza and 278 just down the road this place must tick the box. I guess it's
    RnT++ versus FS and both top shelf by the sounds of it.

WayneK.
    Too many options. I will have to go and drop into Ginza and 278 - not on the same day - and enjoy a couple of their young ladies. Sure is a fine line between RnT ++ and FS! I am heading out to Burwood tomorrow for a session of punting and with write a review about what I discover.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just do not want to embarrass Ella too much and can put those details in the private section of this forum.
    yeah fair enough

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I bumped into Ella today. She’s a beautiful looking girl. Must try her next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [
    She is very sweet and sensitive with a hidden erotic personality. Give her a try next time. She is a painter's delight.

QUOTE=sammy2018;1640336]I bumped into Ella today. She’s a beautiful looking girl. Must try her next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [
    She is very sweet and sensitive with a hidden erotic personality. Give her a try next time. She is a painter's delight.

QUOTE=sammy2018;1640336]I bumped into Ella today. She’s a beautiful looking girl. Must try her next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/QUOTE]

I wish I can find these hidden personality traits/experiences. I wonder what secret you have!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, only one way to find out ... have a punt with sweet Ella. Trouble is deciding amongst all the other desirable temptations!
    I wish I can find these hidden personality traits/experiences. I wonder what secret you have![/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yum Ella

Massage at Central
    ML: Ella – (Chinese)
    February 2019
    Hourly Rate: $70
    Tip: $50
    Body Shape: Nice curves and smallish breasts.
    Services: GFE, LK, HJ.
    Part 1. 8/10.
    Part 2: 8.5/10

First post.

It had been almost 7 weeks since I had my last punt and I was feeling the urge badly. I’d only been to MAC once before and was shown a great time by one of Angela’s girls who’s name I cannot remember but it included a little “introductory” double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR!
    Ella opened the door with a nice smile. She’s quite pretty. I handed her the tip upfront and got my gear off. She stood at my head with her lovely thighs facing me and begun her massage and her hands felt great. Ella has a very nice technique and I was already feeling very aroused by her touch. Her English isn’t great but we managed to have a little conversation and I got a few giggles out of her. Little teasing but a very pleasing part 1!
    After about the 20min mark Ella quickly undressed and I was very happy. She has a beautiful body with nice little breasts, lovely thighs and a neat little shaved pussy. Before I could turn over she is straddling me and begun to rub her nipples all over my back while rubbing her thigh between my legs. She bends down kissing my ears, my neck. Gawd. She continues rubbing her now erect nipple up and down my backside and then she bends down and starts kissing my arse cheeks!! This is driving me nuts. I lay on my side and Ella slides up beside me, kissing my body along the way and looks into my eyes and gives me a little kiss. Heaven! She gets up and I lay back and she begins her cat bath while rubbing the old fella. I begin to feel her lovely body! I pull her back onto the table and lay her down. She allows me to explore her beautiful figure a little further…….She thanks me. I thank her. She’s a lovely girl!
    She oils me up and begins to slowly rub my throbbing cock. It doesn’t take me long from here with her little kisses here and there and I explode, Cumming hard!
    I had a fantastic time with Ella and highly recommend but YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two more posts and I have reached 100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100th Post. Go Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast