Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ella at Massage at Central

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Hey brother. I agree with your post. Smallish breasts was a turn off for me but the shaved V was a plus. Conversation in English was limited....very limited for my liking but she is studying it so could have been good practice for her. On well..

I didn’t like her style of massage. I like remedial but perhaps I should have instructed her not to push too hard on my calves and the work on the back felt a bit amateurish compared to the other girls at MAC.
    She is very pretty so I spent much of part one checking out her face and body (clothed)

Part 2 was skillful. She didn’t use too much oil so the friction made it quite sensitive. Didn’t rush the job.

Lots of kissing on the body and I had unrestricted access with my hands to her pussy. I didn’t last long which I had to apologise for. We had a good laugh about it after that.

I’ve received mixed reviews around her willingness to be touched down there, but I guess general hygiene might have been a factor for some other guys.

Part 1- 6.5/10
    Part 2- 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had the pleasure of spending an hour with this delightful young lady this morning. I won't go into much detail as our experience together was very much the same as Bro Jimmy, the OP.

I am fully intending to do a repeat with her very soon and a big thank you to Angela who always makes me feel so welcome in her shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a delightful young lady and pleased your experiences confer with those of my time with Ella. I will also venture back soon to spend a sensual hour with this special young lady.

QUOTE=schloong;1662900]I had the pleasure of spending an hour with this delightful young lady this morning. I won't go into much detail as our experience together was very much the same as Bro Jimmy, the OP.

I am fully intending to do a repeat with her very soon and a big thank you to Angela who always makes me feel so welcome in her shop.[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a follow-up session with the lovely Ella this morning, exactly a week after my previous visit.
    Almost the same as the first session and she seemed happy that I had booked her for a repeat visit. We both had a wonderful time and this girl is always happy and smiling, so much so that it is infectious.
    We spent a lot of time chatting and laughing about all manner of things, and teaching her some English phrases was a lot of fun.

I will definitely be seeing her again - she is a gem!

Senior Member(無間使者)

The lovely Ella

This girl is such a gem!!!

Saw her today for 1 hour. Part 1 was pretty standard nothing to write home about.

Part 1 seemed to take forever!!! Guess i was thinking of part2 the whole time. After the masssage finished she left the room to grab a hot towel and wiped me down.

Part 2 is really what i came for. She pops her gear off and here we go! She starts slow and sensualby grazing her fingers ober every nook and cranny and works her way up the bodyslides. She is gorgeous!!! Slides in all different directions and as i was watching her in the mirror her ass was directly in the face of the mirror with her perfect pussy lips on display oh my Lord!!! Then she starts with the gentle kisses the perfect display of GFE and im literally melting.

Asked to flip over and more continues. The best part of the session was when we were in a tight embrace and she was grinding on me using different techniques unbelievably amazing and sneaked in a small kiss or 2 on the lips but the moment i opened my lips a little to envelop hers it stopped which is a shame.

I wont ruin the surprise in the ending but lets just say it didnt end in a HJ and she emptied every last drop of me.

Left a very happy guy and mamasan gave me a 5 dollar discount for my first time which was great definitely the way to pull me back would definitely recommend this chinese gem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    I reckon it is the Ella who works at 126a Artarmon on the weekend...I have seen her a couple of times, they are pretty strict at this shop not like MAC where anything goes, but her service at Artarmon is still very raunchy...
    Yes it is the same girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes it is the same girl.
    Going to see her again at Artarmon Saturday, looking forward to it............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    Massage at Central
    ML: Ella – (Chinese)
    February 2019
    Hourly Rate: $70
    Tip: $50
    Body Shape: Nice curves and smallish breasts.
    Services: GFE, LK, HJ.
    Part 1. 8/10.
    Part 2: 8.5/10

First post.

It had been almost 7 weeks since I had my last punt and I was feeling the urge badly. I’d only been to MAC once before and was shown a great time by one of Angela’s girls who’s name I cannot remember but it included a little “introductory” double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR!
    Ella opened the door with a nice smile. She’s quite pretty. I handed her the tip upfront and got my gear off. She stood at my head with her lovely thighs facing me and begun her massage and her hands felt great. Ella has a very nice technique and I was already feeling very aroused by her touch. Her English isn’t great but we managed to have a little conversation and I got a few giggles out of her. Little teasing but a very pleasing part 1!
    After about the 20min mark Ella quickly undressed and I was very happy. She has a beautiful body with nice little breasts, lovely thighs and a neat little shaved pussy. Before I could turn over she is straddling me and begun to rub her nipples all over my back while rubbing her thigh between my legs. She bends down kissing my ears, my neck. Gawd. She continues rubbing her now erect nipple up and down my backside and then she bends down and starts kissing my arse cheeks!! This is driving me nuts. I lay on my side and Ella slides up beside me, kissing my body along the way and looks into my eyes and gives me a little kiss. Heaven! She gets up and I lay back and she begins her cat bath while rubbing the old fella. I begin to feel her lovely body! I pull her back onto the table and lay her down. She allows me to explore her beautiful figure a little further…….She thanks me. I thank her. She’s a lovely girl!
    She oils me up and begins to slowly rub my throbbing cock. It doesn’t take me long from here with her little kisses here and there and I explode, Cumming hard!
    I had a fantastic time with Ella and highly recommend but YMMV.
    The part about Angela being in there too...... I’d like to know more. PM me if you can’t disclose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage at Central View Post
    Dear Gentlemen,

Exquisite Ella is working tomorrow Titillating Thursday until 8pm...book early to avoid missing out

Message at Central
    Saturday at 126a Artarmon booked nearly out the the word has got around...she is a cutie...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How the you read the private section on the forum??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Huey;1962697]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    I just do not want to embarrass Ella too much and can put those details in the private section of this forum.[/QUOT
    What do you mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow wish I was there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    I just do not want to embarrass Ella too much and can put those details in the private section of this forum.
    Thanks Jimmy20, enjoyed reading. Ella mentioned to me she worked at Artarmon, Surry Hills and Drummoyne as below’s link. Understand your concerns of Ella as she has much more to disclose.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...mmoyne-Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    The part about Angela being in there too...... I’d like to know more. PM me if you can’t disclose.
    Same here lol . Kinda curious what was she Upto

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritham_Pri9 View Post
    Same here lol . Kinda curious what was she Upto
    I never knew Angela was taking part in massages. She was running the business and taking phone calls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No one has mentioned in this thread Angela to be there, where did you guys read it? I think you mistaken

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    // I cannot remember but it included a little “introductory” double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR! //
    Maybe it was Nothing . But only the Person who posted can confirm !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    // I cannot remember but it included a little “introductory” double before Angela left us alone. But that’s for another AR! //
    Angela did join in a training massage with me and a Paki girl a long time ago. The Paki girl was very cute as well but did not last unfortunately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    “ Angela’s girls who’s name I cannot remember but it included a little “introductory” double before Angale left”
    It seems clear to me that the double is referred to another Angela’s girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    I’d only been to MAC once before and was shown a great time by one of Angela’s girls who’s name I cannot remember but it included a little “introductory” double before Angela left us alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    It seems clear to me that the double is referred to another Angela’s girl
    Nope. I don't know how you can read that any other way than Angela being there for some or all of Part One.

If she was there for Part Two now that would be interesting. Otherwise, its just a four hands massage. And probably a training massage so really not that interesting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast