Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Married at First Sight girl!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Let's face it. Compatable people who get married, then sail off into the sunset and live happily ever after are not ratings material.

It might be "entertaining", but this is not "reality". It is all scripted, rehearsed and posed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Let's face it. Compatable people who get married, then sail off into the sunset and live happily ever after are not ratings material.

It might be "entertaining", but this is not "reality". It is all scripted, rehearsed and posed.
    SBS has these shows that just film a train travelling through the countryside in real time.
    It goes for around 15 hours.
    Now that is reality TV
    Must be watched by stoners or overly medicated old people

You think Martha has fake tits ??

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did anyone watch last night's episode? Here is a brief summary of what has occurred so far.

The Bosnian refugee girl Ines who has some resemblance to Katty Perry was with her hubby, a former stripper and now CEO. He had taken her parasailing but she didn't want to go. In the boat, he was trying to talk to her and then she went ballistic telling him to stop talking to her and swearing. Both have strong personalities but it appeared she had the upper hand with her guy. More importantly, it showed who is psycho in this relationship. She would definitely be difficult to please and wants it all her way. PSYCHO!!!

Then there was the 29 year old virgin guy who had been hospitalised after experiencing a severe panic attack while attempting intercourse. Seriously??? He felt uncomfortable when they were naked together in the hot tub. Finally he did it. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

The lookalike Lady Gaga crazy eyes Elizabeth was left on her own when her guy had to attend his ex girlfriend's mother's funeral. What guy leaves his wife on their honeymoon? I guess he couldn't see a future with this over confident woman who spends a considerable time getting her face all done up. SCARY!!!!

There is Martha the Greek girl from a large family. Everything about her is fake. Fake nose, fake breasts, fake hair, fake nails, had botox and what else? Imagine what the kids will turn out if you had kids with her. FAKE!!!

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...32db8b59a0aad7

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

She does, she admitted it last night.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    She does, she admitted it last night.
    And not just the tits. She claimed just every part of her face is faked

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    And not just the tits. She claimed just every part of her face is faked
    I love Martha. If I was the lucky dude that married her I would feel like I had won the lottery. Fucking gorgeous.

I love this show. Totally addicted.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    [QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;1639579]You think Martha has fake tits ??

For someone who is a breast man, did you really believe she had real breasts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I love Martha. If I was the lucky dude that married her I would feel like I had won the lottery. Fucking gorgeous.

The girl from Bondi certainly has a sexy body. Check her out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...honeymoon.html

[QUOTE=cuteguy;1639784]
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

For someone who is a breast man, did you really believe she had real breasts?
    Not enough photos to decide either way, I didn’t see any of those from the Daily Mail ?

From the one in the white dress, she looks ok?

On the other hand, Karito from MKR looks all real !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Completely agree. Martha looks pretty hot! I think she's the best looking of the lot this season.

Banned
    Anyone been watching this show lately?

The guy (Andrew) who was a virgin before he married Lauren (she revealed she was a lesbian and interested in threesomes and other kinky acts) appears not to be interested in her anymore. As you would expect, she came back accusing him of using her in order to lose his virginity. Seriously? The guy had a panic anxiety attack before she was throwing herself at him and trying to make him have sex with her. It's all nice to blame him for the relationship not working out but to say now that he used her for sex is simply unacceptable when she was the one trying to make him lose his virginity.

Now the professionals report that he will be scarred for life because he revealed he was a virgin only to lose it later on TV due to pressure from his wife Lauren.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...aged-show.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Now the professionals report that he will be scarred for life because he revealed he was a virgin only to lose it later on TV due to pressure from his wife Lauren.
    Firstly, the "professionals" have little to no say in matching the applicants. The "applicants" are headhunted from instagram and other social media. If there was any expertise in this, we wouldn't see people matched up just to watch fireworks of the worst kind.

As for the Alleged Virgin, that guy is insufferable. EVERY BLOODY SENTENCE that comes out of his mouth is some messed up moral or philosophical dilemma. Assuming any of his soul-searching and anxiety is real - the producers are to blame for setting up a "virgin" with a guy who is sexually experimental and open and expecting him not to have some sort of meltdown.

More importantly, I'd do Martha in a heartbeat and also the redhead, Jules. The rest of them would take a few beers and some a few whisky chasers. Ning and Ines, and the one whose name escapes me that is paired up with the yoga guru - nope, not on ya life!

- SMC

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Well, they do have great script writers on the show.

Add in an Adonis like husband who conveniently jets off to NZ to attend his ex's mother's funeral for a week, ignores his girl leaving her at home on her own for a week, and quite miraculously appears just as the group in sitting down for dinner. Now he has "chicken pox" but is allowed to mingle with the others, and his "human megaphone" wife has just gone off with some mysterious illness. Reality? Really?

No ratings for "lived happily ever after".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Firstly, the "professionals" have little to no say in matching the applicants. The "applicants" are headhunted from instagram and other social media. If there was any expertise in this, we wouldn't see people matched up just to watch fireworks of the worst kind.

As for the Alleged Virgin, that guy is insufferable. EVERY BLOODY SENTENCE that comes out of his mouth is some messed up moral or philosophical dilemma. Assuming any of his soul-searching and anxiety is real - the producers are to blame for setting up a "virgin" with a guy who is sexually experimental and open and expecting him not to have some sort of meltdown.

More importantly, I'd do Martha in a heartbeat and also the redhead, Jules. The rest of them would take a few beers and some a few whisky chasers. Ning and Ines, and the one whose name escapes me that is paired up with the yoga guru - nope, not on ya life!

- SMC
    I agree about Martha...I could fuck her anywhere anytime...as for Jules no way ! But each to his own...everyone has different tastes. That thing with the yoga bloke is fucking disgusting, and is he wearing a hairpiece? Also there is no way that Ning is only 34...I reckon she is probably 44.

Banned
    Well, they do have great script writers on the show.

No ratings for "lived happily ever after".
    I agree. The show should just drop the premise of "scientifically matching blah blah" because we're over it. Like a couple of years ago when Cheryl's partner bailed and then.. oh wow, "we discovered what a great match Cheryl and the other guy that just got jilted are, so we're giving them a go". You mean Cheryl cracked it at not being on tv so you've found a way to get her mug'n'jugs back on the screen.

You can tell they set up a script and let the people ad-lib it. The lines are so fake - nobody in the real world talks like that and doesn't get called on it (or beaten to a pulp) by their mates for being a plonker or a diva.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    That thing with the yoga bloke is fucking disgusting, and is he wearing a hairpiece?
    Melissa. Apparently hasn't had sex in 8 years. And with that, we discover that the best contraceptive is actually a tedious personality.

But yeah, Martha scrubs up alright.

What about Heidi? Sometimes I think "for sure" and other times she looks like she's had a really late night pulling cones.

Banned
    How about the Filipino girl Cyrell? Isn't she a feisty little firecracker? Her brother was totally against her marrying Nic who has had testicular cancer and due to treatment is unable to have children the normal way. He can do it through IVF. How about Nic getting her a maid outfit to wear when preparing a Filipino dinner? Do some guys see Filipino girls just as maids only or what? She took revenge on him by preparing food that was not actually Filipino food.

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2019/0...er-party-fight

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    So Elizabeth suddenly turns up in the GC while Sam is having his way with Innes, and it all gets captured on camera? Remind me again this is a reality show.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Elizabeth suddenly turns up in the GC while Sam is having his way with Innes, and it all gets captured on camera? Remind me again this is a reality show.
    an educational show on what happens when you make terrible decisions in life, like going on TV to marry a stranger

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    The best thing about watching this show is that it makes you appreciate your own relationship with your partner. Normal family life rather than all the nightmare drama queen girls on this show.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The best thing about watching this show is that it makes you appreciate your own relationship with your partner. Normal family life rather than all the nightmare drama queen girls on this show.
    Normal family life is fucking WLs bareback every day and eating your own cum ???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast