Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Married at First Sight girl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    \ Do some guys see Filipino girls just as maids only or what? She took revenge on him by preparing food that was not actually Filipino food.

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2019/0...er-party-fight
    It is on too early for me to watch during daylight saving, but I enjoyed that link. The chicken feet and cold raw goose yolk were very funny. He was trying to be respectful to her "cultural traditions." Her laughing hysterics were hilarious. I like people who fall to the floor because they are laughing so much.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    .................................................. ...

Banned
    Ines is cheating on her husband Bronson with Sam who stays away from his scary wife Elizabeth. Bronson comes to visit his wife and tells Ines she's "glowing" and looking "fresh. Oh yeah....she just spent the whole night with Bronson making out. At the girls night out, the Filipino girl Cyrell spills the beans on Ines by telling Elizabeth that her husband had spent some time with her man in the sauna. Oops! Then it all goes ballistic between Elizabeth and Innes with Cyrell getting involved with some colourful language coming out of her mouth.

https://honey.nine.com.au/2019/02/19...on-6-australia

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Ines is cheating on her husband Bronson with Sam who stays away from his scary wife Elizabeth. Bronson comes to visit his wife and tells Ines she's "glowing" and looking "fresh. Oh yeah....she just spent the whole night with Bronson making out. At the girls night out, the Filipino girl Cyrell spills the beans on Ines by telling Elizabeth that her husband had spent some time with her man in the sauna. Oops! Then it all goes ballistic between Elizabeth and Innes with Cyrell getting involved with some colourful language coming out of her mouth.
    Ines spent the whole night with Sam making out, and she looked pretty drained when she "woke up" the next morning. How convenient the camera crew just happened to be there to capture the moment.

The preview on Monday night's show of Elizabeth's "surprise return" showed her opening the door to the apartment and Ines's shoes were still in the hallway, suggesting she was still in there. But they weren't there when Liz's arrival was shown the next episode. But there was a pink toothbrush and her toothpaste left behind in the bathroom which Sam had to "hide" when she suddenly appeared there.

This show is getting even more unbelievable

And did anyone watch "Bad Mothers", the show which followed? I'm sure "Sam" was one of the actors in it. He was equally pathetic here, too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Watching this shows just reminds me how many of these psychotic bimbos are around us... Self entitled, self deluding, just mental. They justify their actions as they are trying to protect themselves from being hurt. But keeps moving the goal post for their partners.

Heavy plastic surgery on everyone of them and justified by this helps their self esteem... Nings lips looks like they overdid the fillers. So does Jess... Guys also have to be a bit mental to be a part of the show. Look at Dino and Matt.

Shows just for eyeballs. If any of those quacks ever try to do a real-life case they would quickly lose their practice and licence...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is absolutely butt ugly to me. Wouldn’t go there if it was free

Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post
    fuck i would love to throw one in Ning!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    But what about those smokey eyes and killer cheekbones?

There sure is a dearth of asian ladies on prime time shows like this.
    Is it a she or a he? Holy shit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    But there was a pink toothbrush and her toothpaste left behind in the bathroom which Sam had to "hide" when she suddenly appeared there.
    either Ines is really pedantic about dental care or it's really badly staged.

Like Elizabeth rocked up to the girls night with a big entrance, why didn't she just go along with the group. Or how at the dinner party Sam and Ines sneak off to the other room and cozy up on the couch knowing they're under suspicion - yet amazingly nobody notices they are conspicuous by their absence.

Any of those people wonder why they're single, I'll let them in on the answer- you're an intolerable self absorbed try hard with more personality flaws than a psychology text book. There, said it. I feel better now!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Imagine what Ning will look like in 10 years time. Thai women don't seem to age well; she is already in the downward spiral.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Watching this shows just reminds me how many of these psychotic bimbos are around us... Self entitled, self deluding, just mental. They justify their actions as they are trying to protect themselves from being hurt. But keeps moving the goal post for their partners.

Heavy plastic surgery on everyone of them and justified by this helps their self esteem... Nings lips looks like they overdid the fillers. So does Jess... Guys also have to be a bit mental to be a part of the show. Look at Dino and Matt.

Shows just for eyeballs. If any of those quacks ever try to do a real-life case they would quickly lose their practice and licence...
    I have to wonder what Bronson's IQ is. Or is he just acting dumb??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I have to wonder what Bronson's IQ is. Or is he just acting dumb??
    He is an entrepreneur and CEO of his own company. He started off working as a stripper before he made enough money to set up his own company. While he was oblivious to what was happening around him (that is Ines' betrayal), he sure does know how to make money.

http://www.wsfm.com.au/entertainment...d-his-birthday

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    And last night, they were all up in the Gold Coast, getting dressed up for the dinner party, and suddenly they are arriving in cars at that big warehouse building in (?) Sydney where previous dinners had been held. Must have been a hell of a car ride.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ning is 1/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F 16 View Post
    Ning is 1/10
    Sorry change my mind -1/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s ugly as. A real horror head

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit hard on the eye, and her cold personality doesnt make it easy to like her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    She’s ugly as. A real horror head
    A real shocker.

Banned
    You guys are really paying out on poor Ning! I do agree however that her stated age is somewhat exaggerated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F 16 View Post
    Sorry change my mind -1/10
    That’s a bit mean. I’d rate her 1/10 still

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    You guys are really paying out on poor Ning! I do agree however that her stated age is somewhat exaggerated.
    She is 33 years of age. Here is her life story. She's looking for love and a man her family can rely on...Anyone suitable out there?

https://www.who.com.au/married-at-fi...ning-surasiang

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast