Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Married at First Sight girl!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She is 33 years of age. Here is her life story. She's looking for love and a man her family can rely on...Anyone suitable out there?

https://www.who.com.au/married-at-fi...ning-surasiang
    I don’t watch this show but Ning definitely looks bangable in that wedding dress. It says she has trust issues though.... so I’m probably not the man for her...haha she might find out about my punting habits.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I don’t watch this show but Ning definitely looks bangable in that wedding dress. It says she has trust issues though.... so I’m probably not the man for her...haha she might find out about my punting habits.
    Trust issues? I guess it rules out most guys who punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It really shows beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find Ning absolutely hideous!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She is 33 years of age. Here is her life story. She's looking for love and a man her family can rely on...Anyone suitable out there?

https://www.who.com.au/married-at-fi...ning-surasiang
    If she is 33 years old, I will eat her husbands jocks!! I would really like to see her birth certificate or passport and I reckon she is at least 40, probably closer to 45. I have been to Thailand many times and I have worked with Thais here, so I definitely know that a 33 yo with 3 kids looks nothing like her!

Just watching Dancing with the Stars on 10!

Tits galore and great legs and hot bodies everywhere!

You guys can stop talking about the women from the Married show now!

Banned
    Tuned in tonight. I was switiching between that and another channel when it got dull. eg Couples that are getting on well are boring.

Anyway, that blonde Jess girl is the hottest one on the show. Her lip filler has worked really well. It looks like two large red garden slugs have crawled onto her face and come to rest in the right place. Those two pillows she calls lips are hot. I'll find a photo and post it in a bit.

The drawling country dude she's with? 6 / 10, while she's probably a 9. Don't see that they will last.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Tuned in tonight. I was switiching between that and another channel when it got dull. eg Couples that are getting on well are boring.

Anyway, that blonde Jess girl is the hottest one on the show. Her lip filler has worked really well. It looks like two large red garden slugs have crawled onto her face and come to rest in the right place. Those two pillows she calls lips are hot. I'll find a photo and post it in a bit.

The drawling country dude she's with? 6 / 10, while she's probably a 9. Don't see that they will last.
    Felt that Jess is Ines 2.0.

Show her another good looking man. She will start pulling off her dress and jump into bed with any good looking stranger. How's that for a wife ??

I like how Dino put a "pun" "slam" into his poem for Mel. Mel was asking to be picked up and slam into bed a few episodes earlier... Snort snort snort .. laughing like Mel

Banned
    Some of these women are just opinionated and bossy. Have a look at the single mum blonde Suzie. She said to her Billy that he was not a man and had no balls. He was complimenting her by saying how beautiful she was everyday that she got sick of hearing it. Looking at some of these women on this show, why would someone want to get married these days and feel miserable and belittled by someone who doesn't respect you at all. Thank goodness there are WLs and MLs out there to make guys happy.

https://honey.nine.com.au/2019/03/02...on-6-australia

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was obvious from the start that Melissa did not want anything to do with the Indian guy, she was disgusting and I could never imagine ever being involved with a fruitcake like her. Him wearing a hairpiece doesn't help either. I think that Martha is the best looking out of all of them but she is pretty much all plastic.

Ning...much older that advertised
    Heidi...fruitcake that wants to be involved in everyone elses dramas
    Jessika...OK looking but totally mismatched with the pretend country bumpkin
    Cyrell...typical Filippino drama queen
    The red head...cannot remember her name but too big for me
    Tamara...good looking but too early to judge her personality
    Suzy...good looking when made up and too early to judge her personality but seems like a prize cunt by the way she is treating Billy.

I cannot recall the others.

Hey people, nobody remember Cheryl from last year ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Still think Cheryl Maitland from Married has got great tits - even though they are fake but still so fuckable !!

I don’t think any of the women this year even cum close to her !!

Cheryl in a Spa !!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Ahlungor, look up Cheryl Maitland from Married At First Sight...

Yes Sir !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe im odd or old...
    But i really dont find any of the MAF ladies attractive.

Ning looks too old. This is due to her past life where she was on drugs or too much alcohol. Not sure how you guys like her tits when it is sooo fake.
    Jess - seriously looks fake and proportion looks odd. Just make up girl
    Martha - look above
    Suzie - OMG she need make up lesson. Her eyelash and lipstick is odd...
    Tamara- is it just me she looks like a man.

In the end im just too asian.. but this is my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey people, nobody remember Cheryl from last year ??
    Bro Ah. Did you see Mel in her 1 piece dress last night showing off her tits ?

She keeps adjusting her dress non-stop...Must be a sign she wants to show you some spanish action

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

She keeps adjusting her dress non-stop...Must be a sign she wants to show you some spanish action
    Sorry mate, haven’t been watching that show at all this year after checking out all the women before the show starts and no one really caught my eyes !

Now that you mentioned Mel? I shall go and take a look see look see...... haha

Banned
    Imagine anything dripping from those twin pillows Jess calls lips?

Maybe this belongs in the $1500 per hour thread instead!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Imagine anything dripping from those twin pillows Jess calls lips?

Maybe this belongs in the $1500 per hour thread instead!
    No thanks mate...I find women with those fake lips to be fucking horrendous!

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

Ok, just had a google look, this Mel is Not in the same league as Cheryl man !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Apparently Suzie is banging Todd Carney...maybe he will piss in her mouth instead of pissing in his own mouth.
    TC.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    No thanks mate...I find women with those fake lips to be fucking horrendous!
    Hear hear... When Ning was talking, I could hear words but her mouth wasn't moving

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast