Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Married at First Sight girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ok, just had a google look, this Mel is Not in the same league as Cheryl man !!
    Lol... Just kidding

Her one piece dress kept falling down and she kept adjusting it... I dun get why ladies like to wear a dress like that exposes their boobs and spend lots of effort kept adjusting it to cover it up againhttp___prod.static9.net.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Apparently Suzie is banging Todd Carney...maybe he will piss in her mouth instead of pissing in his own mouth.
    Attachment 64187
    She wants a man not a boy. Does a man piss in his mouth?

Why isn't she in Married at First Sight ??

[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Yeah, King Wally, you're right about that redhead. She has thighs like Goodyear blimps, surmounted by an arse that has to expand sideways in a hurry if it wants to join up seamlessly with the thighs.

Seeing all that lot wobble away from me to the ensuite would kill my interest quick smart. It would be like Frodo looking at the crack of doom.

That bland wimp she's with (Cam?) must have a permanent set of beer goggles on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah that seems to the case

Banned
    You guys have got me into it now.

That gormless country dope with Jess has got zero emotional depth. His most eloqent speech to her complaints is "Righto." With his fluffed up hair and hinged mouth he looks more like a ventriloqist's dummy than anything else. And with about the same emotional depth.

It is hard to believe that the very attractive Jess, two red slugs for a mouth or not, really wanted to make a go of it despite what she says.

Banned

[/QUOTE]

She wouldn't have a problem finding a job and giving Spanish to the many breast lovers on this site!

I haven't been watching the Married AFS this year but from time to time the station Ads just kept popping up, just noticed that Jessika ? is actually quite doable ?

and so is Martha of course !!

[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Hear hear... When Ning was talking, I could hear words but her mouth wasn't moving
    Hahaha I agree fake lips worst

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Maybe im odd or old...
    But i really dont find any of the MAF ladies attractive.

Ning looks too old. This is due to her past life where she was on drugs or too much alcohol. Not sure how you guys like her tits when it is sooo fake.
    Jess - seriously looks fake and proportion looks odd. Just make up girl
    Martha - look above
    Suzie - OMG she need make up lesson. Her eyelash and lipstick is odd...
    Tamara- is it just me she looks like a man.

In the end im just too asian.. but this is my opinion.
    me too, when I first saw those women, I wouldn't want to be with any of them, let alone marrying them, no way. Fake lips and fake tits are just for fun, for sex but not for me to marry the girl. And I don't think asian men would want to be with them either. Caucasian guys may think differently though, we just have different taste.

All up, I haven’t watched more than 10 minutes of that show !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    All up, I haven’t watched more than 10 minutes of that show !
    Last year was much better , at least you got to watch Cheryl in the hot tub !!

Banned
    Did anyone see tonight's reunion dinner? Martha (Greek girl) spills red wine over Cyrell (Filipino loud mouth) after Cyrell starts attacking Martha in front of everyone at the dinner table. Don't you guys love it when girls go wild?

https://honey.nine.com.au/2019/04/04...on-6-australia

Banned
    I mean it is the most lightweight of fluff Tv, but it is pretty funny I'll give it that. Bogan Cyrell is a real ballbreaker. She's got good verbal skills though. In fact the clique of girls she is against are all very quick on their feet verbally. The guys, guys generally, aren't like that, they, we, find it all too exhausting...

Banned
    Last year was much better , at least you got to watch Cheryl in the hot tub !!
    Apparently this is the 6th season of the show, but the first one I've watched.

By all accounts this season was a classic of the genre, the combination of personalities creating much more fireworks. The cheating antics and husband swapping was apparently a first for the show. They'll be hard pressed to get a combination of people as entertaining in their weaknesses as this one. I read the ratings for it kept getting better and that the last two nights had State of Origin numbers (2.4m).

Many laugh out loud moments. Like Filipino Cyrell shouting to Jess that her legs were like 7 / 11 - always open. That girl's a classic.

The producers will never be able to get such a combo of high maintenance, argumentative, needy and conniving ladies together again.

Wilisno and Ahlungor, looks like you missed out on the fun this time. Ning might have put you both off too early.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Apparently this is the 6th season of the show, but the first one I've watched.

By all accounts this season was a classic of the genre, the combination of personalities creating much more fireworks. The cheating antics and husband swapping was apparently a first for the show. They'll be hard pressed to get a combination of people as entertaining in their weaknesses as this one. I read the ratings for it kept getting better and that the last two nights had State of Origin numbers (2.4m).

Many laugh out loud moments. Like Filipino Cyrell shouting to Jess that her legs were like 7 / 11 - always open. That girl's a classic.

The producers will never be able to get such a combo of high maintenance, argumentative, needy and conniving ladies together again.

Wilisno and Ahlungor, looks like you missed out on the fun this time. Ning might have put you both off too early.
    And that is the reason why I am very happy to get my rocks off with ML and WLs.

Banned

[/QUOTE]

I used to do weddings with a classic car (no prizes for guessing what model). Do you know how many times a boob popped out of a wedding or bridesmaids dress for me?

Twice.

Twice in about 16 bloody years. Hardly worth the effort! I used to carry "Hollywood Fashion Tape" in the glovebox in the hope that I had to come to their aid but it never happened!

Back to topic, I'm kinda glad its over this year. I found the staging of it all to be over the top and obvious, and the people or characters were insufferable! The only person on there that I could have a conversation with would be the chunky red head, Jules, and I don't think I could do anything more with her. The rest where just over-entitled and self absorbed losers with hang dog expressions.

FMH

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was flicking through Scarlettblue website and saw that one of the MAFS "stars" of a few years ago...Hayley Vernon... is now on the site selling her fanny for $950 per hour. She is apparently a bit of a Melbourne celebrity, however when she was on MAFS, she was a prize cunt of a human. So much so that her "husband" got so fucking sick of her bullshit that he dropped a turd in the toilet and cleaned the toilet with her toothbrush. She is / was a drug addict and has tatts all over her...no thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I was flicking through Scarlettblue website and saw that one of the MAFS "stars" of a few years ago...Hayley Vernon... is now on the site selling her fanny for $950 per hour. She is apparently a bit of a Melbourne celebrity, however when she was on MAFS, she was a prize cunt of a human. So much so that her "husband" got so fucking sick of her bullshit that he dropped a turd in the toilet and cleaned the toilet with her toothbrush. She is / was a drug addict and has tatts all over her...no thanks!
    LOL. Link pls??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_power69 View Post
    LOL. Link pls??
    Google is your friend

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast