Thread: Korean massage shops

Banned

Korean massage shops

So I have just unlocked the private massage forums, yay for me. But I'm curious why is all the Korean massage shops so under represented on these forums, like Midas, Romeo and Juliet etc? I've seen some real hotties there, so are people keeping them a secret or what? Is it the higher price and lack of extras available? Assuming there are less extras available at these places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    People are getting discounts for reviews?? I'm missing out!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wrote a couple when I been to them but nowadays not really so I don't. They are usually busy though as far as I know so they don't really need the reviews.

Avoid m8 though. KPS galore

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    usually need booking for the more popular ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    usually need booking for the more popular ones.
    How do we know who to book? There is no roster with pictures, so do we just go there and see line up and hope to spot a popular girl that's available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Korean massage scene isn't anywhere near as good as it was 5 years ago, so there's that too.

Yes, there are still hotties in their line-ups, but you should also expect a large KPS presence as well...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsdvmh6 View Post
    but you should also expect a large KPS presence as well...
    To be honest I have never been successfully KPSd and I have met enough Korean girls over the years. KPS is just a first line of defense, she is showing you she is not easy. Break through that and you'll find Korean girls are very friendly and a lot of fun, also give the best banter of all the Asian types.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    To be honest I have never been successfully KPSd and I have met enough Korean girls over the years. KPS is just a first line of defense, she is showing you she is not easy. Break through that and you'll find Korean girls are very friendly and a lot of fun, also give the best banter of all the Asian types.

Honestly once you find one you click on well with you end up getting excellent service and maybe some extras. I've been going Juliet's for years never had a problem there but I've taken a break from there for about a year now since one of my favourites left there.

Banned
    I found more Chinese giving me princess attitude than Korean. I have seen about 10 different Korean and I found that their service is better in general though there is a few of Chinese that were good. But these all were FS type.
    Never went to K massage shop. I don't even know they are exist until this thread is posted. All i know massage places are full of Thais and Chinese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes like above I found more attitude with Chinese girls over the last year, not all and some were great, but more than 50% were very princess. Versus Korean which I would say most are really good if you try a little with them. YMMV

I would be interested if anyone can recommend some good Korean shops - hopefully Inner West?

Banned
    There are more Chinese girls working in shops than ever before while the number of Korean girls working as WLs or MLs is dwindling. A few years ago, the rosters were full of Korean girls but not anymore. KPS was seen in many Korean girls but now its CPS (Chinese Princess Syndrome) among Chinese girls.

As someone mentioned above, there are no reviews for many Korean establishments because they don't bother advertising on these forums and there are no incentives for members here to write reviews for them. I guess these shops have other ways to promote their girls. Another reason why there are no reviews is because some customers don't care about writing reviews. They look out for themselves and if they find a gem at one of these shops, they keep her to themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They may not need advertising as much or they advertise elsewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    How do we know who to book? There is no roster with pictures, so do we just go there and see line up and hope to spot a popular girl that's available.
    tell them your type and they will advise. if not go and look !