Emily at 533 - another skilful MILF

Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 30 something? (Hard to tell but she looks pretty good)

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, good slim figure, A-cups, nice bum, good legs, fully and freshly shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish, standing doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - not the youngest but she still looks good and, like many of the more experienced ladies, she provides great service

My experience/comments : Spoke to Angie yesterday and she said she had a new girl starting so I booked her. (I hadn’t been to 533 for about six weeks, and Angie didn’t waste time in pointing that out to me, so I thought I’d better go.)

Called in the morning to check the booking was on OK and turned up on time.

Had to wait a couple of minutes as Angie had a tradie doing something in the room but soon Emily was called and we went into Room 2.

Emily is quite tall with a pretty enough face and was wearing a very short stringy see-through black dress over a black bra and knickers.

She was immediately friendly and engaging with lots of giggling, which went on for a lot of the session. Her English is pretty good.

I stripped and showered and Emily stripped.

She has a slim figure with A-cups, a nice bum and good legs. Her bush was fully and freshly shaved.

Emily helped dry me and we went to the bed.

She knelt beside me and briefly licked my nipples while stroking my cock, before moving down.

She licked my balls and perineum before working her way up my shaft, with a flicking tongue, and gently taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – she went nice and slowly and softly with good tongue work, nice hand-action and eye-contact, no hint of teeth and only a few tissue breaks.

While she knelt beside me I played with her tits and started to finger her clit and, unbidden, she moved round for some 69.

This was good as Emily was soon moaning and twitching while I licked her. She kept telling me to go slowly.

She finally stopped sucking me and sat upright on my face before squirming away – I think she came.

She grabbed some tissues to wipe her face and body as she was sweating quite a bit.

Emily said “You cum in my mouth?” I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie on the bed and she raised her knees to her chest as I went down for some DATY. She swiped my hand away when I tried to insert a finger.

She responded well and was soon panting and moaning and then more giggling before pushing my head away. It sounded good and she probably came again but I’m not 100% certain.

We were into the second half of the session so I lay down and, after a bit more BJ, I asked her to get a condom and she dressed me, again saying I could cum in her mouth.

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl and Emily passionately and enthusiastically rode me.

She then swivelled round 90 degrees and rode me side-on before continuing round for some reverse cow-girl, still Asian style.

Again Emily was sweating quite a bit and she dismounted and asked that I fuck her. She positioned herself for some doggie but I said “Doggie later” and got her to turn over and lay down for some mish.

This was good as Emily held her legs high in the air and was making all the right noises and urging me on while holding on to my buttocks and then reaching back to fondle my balls.

I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. Emily stood in front of me and bent forward to lean on the bed for some standing doggie.

This too was good as we were looking straight at the mirror by the bed and she has a nicely shaped bum. I lightly fingered her arsehole but wasn’t allowed any insertion.

I wanted a CIM finale and withdrew and lay on the bed. She wiped me down and blew me again.

Emily soon had her mouth round the head of my cock while she rapidly stroked my cock and it didn’t take long.

She continued to stroke me and she sucked me dry for a good while after I’d squirted before she went to the sink for a spit and a rinse.

We had a chat while she gently massaged me. Emily said she was originally from Guangzhou but had moved to HK and had been in Australia for two months.

She said today was her first full day at 533 and I was her first customer of the day. She said she hadn’t previously worked anywhere else.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 30 something? (Hard to tell but she looks pretty good)

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, good slim figure, A-cups, nice bum, good legs, fully and freshly shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish, standing doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - not the youngest but she still looks good and, like many of the more experienced ladies, she provides great service

My experience/comments : Spoke to Angie yesterday and she said she had a new girl starting so I booked her. (I hadn’t been to 533 for about six weeks, and Angie didn’t waste time in pointing that out to me, so I thought I’d better go.)

Called in the morning to check the booking was on OK and turned up on time.

Had to wait a couple of minutes as Angie had a tradie doing something in the room but soon Emily was called and we went into Room 2.

Emily is quite tall with a pretty enough face and was wearing a very short stringy see-through black dress over a black bra and knickers.

She was immediately friendly and engaging with lots of giggling, which went on for a lot of the session. Her English is pretty good.

I stripped and showered and Emily stripped.

She has a slim figure with A-cups, a nice bum and good legs. Her bush was fully and freshly shaved.

Emily helped dry me and we went to the bed.

She knelt beside me and briefly licked my nipples while stroking my cock, before moving down.

She licked my balls and perineum before working her way up my shaft, with a flicking tongue, and gently taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – she went nice and slowly and softly with good tongue work, nice hand-action and eye-contact, no hint of teeth and only a few tissue breaks.

While she knelt beside me I played with her tits and started to finger her clit and, unbidden, she moved round for some 69.

This was good as Emily was soon moaning and twitching while I licked her. She kept telling me to go slowly.

She finally stopped sucking me and sat upright on my face before squirming away – I think she came.

She grabbed some tissues to wipe her face and body as she was sweating quite a bit.

Emily said “You cum in my mouth?” I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie on the bed and she raised her knees to her chest as I went down for some DATY. She swiped my hand away when I tried to insert a finger.

She responded well and was soon panting and moaning and then more giggling before pushing my head away. It sounded good and she probably came again but I’m not 100% certain.

We were into the second half of the session so I lay down and, after a bit more BJ, I asked her to get a condom and she dressed me, again saying I could cum in her mouth.

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl and Emily passionately and enthusiastically rode me.

She then swivelled round 90 degrees and rode me side-on before continuing round for some reverse cow-girl, still Asian style.

Again Emily was sweating quite a bit and she dismounted and asked that I fuck her. She positioned herself for some doggie but I said “Doggie later” and got her to turn over and lay down for some mish.

This was good as Emily held her legs high in the air and was making all the right noises and urging me on while holding on to my buttocks and then reaching back to fondle my balls.

I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. Emily stood in front of me and bent forward to lean on the bed for some standing doggie.

This too was good as we were looking straight at the mirror by the bed and she has a nicely shaped bum. I lightly fingered her arsehole but wasn’t allowed any insertion.

I wanted a CIM finale and withdrew and lay on the bed. She wiped me down and blew me again.

Emily soon had her mouth round the head of my cock while she rapidly stroked my cock and it didn’t take long.

She continued to stroke me and she sucked me dry for a good while after I’d squirted before she went to the sink for a spit and a rinse.

We had a chat while she gently massaged me. Emily said she was originally from Guangzhou but had moved to HK and had been in Australia for two months.

She said today was her first full day at 533 and I was her first customer of the day. She said she hadn’t previously worked anywhere else.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out.

Fred a lot has to be said about your reviews

seen all the girls you review and have to question you

you talk yourself up to much

seen you at kellys once and felt

sorry for the girls who have to put up

with a grub like you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post

with a grub like you
    Why do you say this Hurricane ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post

with a grub like you
    Sounds a bit offensive, make friends instead of war brother as this forum is quite positive.