Thread: French - Cara - Je partirai. Vois-tu, je sais que tu m’attends

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

French - Cary - Je partirai. Vois-tu, je sais que tu m’attends

From now onwards , my ARs will focus somewhat Different bits..

at the end I will or won’t recommend the girl depending on the service I had ..
    the details will be YMMV ..

As I am walking out the shop , I feel wonderful having met enchanting Cara ..

First of all the shop should have given her a more poetic name .. like Amelia or Bella or Jeanne...

This girl is pretty , chatty , flirty and witty ..
    has a kind heart and a good body ..
    the whole session I was wandering into her eyes and fondling her hair .. soft baby hair ..

Gives a mean hE. A lot of shuddering from my side .. one or two bites from her side ..

A good shoulder massage ( that’s all I could manage after the whole play session )

Highly recommend her .. she won’t be staying for long as she is just travelling..

After the session listen to “moonlight sonata” to feel what I felt ..

Au revoir..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Now I'm interested in what happened haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahah brother , go see yourself ..
    thank me later ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey bros Im from Brisbane was in Sydney recently. You guys have it great. Much cheaper and better than Brisvegas. which shop was the french girl at. Saw a couple of great french girls as Massage central and 131 kippax brazilian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cary is from 131 kippax .. see her before she leaves or you leave !

MAC or Massage at central is a different shop and a good one too .. ask for Claire if you go there ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    hey bros Im from Brisbane was in Sydney recently. You guys have it great. Much cheaper and better than Brisvegas. which shop was the french girl at. Saw a couple of great french girls as Massage central and 131 kippax brazilian.
    You're right there. Not much in the Brisbane CBD. No wonder you guys envy us. We are so blessed to have such variety in Sydney.

Banned

Cary

from French,23yo,170cm ,48kg , D cup GFE 8/10, Massage 6/10 , English 8/10 You must coming to try here !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a great time with her today. Pretty with lovely full tits, she let me have a fair bit of play as well...very nice. Not a bad massage either.

Banned