Thread: Recommendations in redfern area

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations in redfern area

Hi Guys,

I'm gg be redfern from next tuesday for work relating travel. Living Brisbane and this is my first time in sydney.

Would be really appreciate any suggestion around the area.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm gg be redfern from next tuesday for work relating travel. Living Brisbane and this is my first time in sydney.

Would be really appreciate any suggestion around the area.
    The suburb next to Redfern is Surry Hills and that's the brothel capital of Australia.
    You will have lots of brothels within walking distance and even more R&T shops.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The suburb next to Redfern is Surry Hills and that's the brothel capital of Australia.
    Yeah but do you know any good brothels in Surry Hills ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks Rooter, I'm a RNT lover than brothel. Appreciate your intel. if any private ML would be great

Banned
    If you're after a massage there are two good massage shops close to Central station. There is the one at 1/423 Elizabeth st and the other one at 131 Kippax street Surry Hills. Both shops offer variety with Asian and non Asian girls. There is another shop on the other side of Central station at 1/812B George St Haymarket which doesn't have shower facilities. Give them a go. You won't be disappointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tips..

I live in country town but come to Sydney for work every 2 weeks or so

Will start with one of the shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a Thai place at 144 Redfurn Street, Natasha Day Spa and Thai massage that offers extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was down from Brisbane 2 weeks ago. Hadnt been to Sydney for years. Based in Parramatta after a couple of ordinary punts out west I tried these two below. They were great. You'll pay $50 less than Brisvegas. Get some of the backpackers who seem to work for a few weeks and then go holiday.
    Central Massage 131 Kippax as mentioned above - great girls , good vibe, cool massaman penny. $100 shop fee one hour gets nude and body slide and HJ of course. Might have to pay for extras I paid one $20 for DATY the next one nothing for DATY.
    Massage at central 423 elizabeth - some very cute french girls. They have moved on but the place was well organised so im pretty sure there will be some hot chicks there. Seem to have a good mix of caucasians and asians.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    btw check out the shop rosters in these pages for pics of the girls before you go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    btw check out the shop rosters in these pages for pics of the girls before you go
    The two Central station shops that I mentioned have real photos of their girls. You won't be misled.