Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Massage Shop Guide

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Excellent info, thanks. Based on my experiences I'd say most of these points align with the real world. I've thught about paying for everything up front, and will definitely be giving that a crack from here on.

Interesting to hear the WL's opinions on some of it though, such as the preference for session length.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brilliant summary! As a long time rnt guy, I learnt almost everything you wrote there the hard way. Glad there’s now a guide for the newcomers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it is a great work!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for those info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chunky read, but it's pretty damn spot-on. Wish I had guide like this 5 years ago- would've saved me a lot of time and money, LOL

Thanks, Brother Donn, for taking the time!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for summing up all of these information.

I am sure this would be beneficial to any newbies.

I think the ultimate Golden rule is to always not be afraid to ask, and never bring a demanding attitude, treat ML and receptionist with respect is the key to a good experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Took a while to read, but great guide! Definitely agree with what is being said there. Thanks for writing up, and sharing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ever since reading this thread I've just been checking out cleavage lines.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some very interesting content

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Wow, what can I say ? Apart from welcome back to the forum brother Donn !
    Thanks Ahlungor. I have in fact visited both Emma and Bonnie, and indeed they are the pick of the big boobed massage girls at the moment. It's been such a long time since a new, genuinely big-boobed girl appeared on the scene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsiktir View Post
    Donn could you clarify your comments on Dreamgirls? I haven't visited there but intend to based on the photos and descriptions they put out.
    Dreamgirls 130, the most duplicitous mamasan in the Sydney massage world. Will do anything to get your money. Will try to get your money before you've seen the girls, she'll lie about everything over the phone, her ad copy is crammed with bullshit and empty tags like 'top new girl'. She has had the odd busty girl, so of course I've been there, but her shop's communication policy is balls out disinformation. Tread carefully and threaten to walk if she gives you any lip.

Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor. I have in fact visited both Emma and Bonnie, and indeed they are the pick of the big boobed massage girls at the moment. It's been such a long time since a new, genuinely big-boobed girl appeared on the scene.
    Well then, glad to hear that you have already tried Emma and Bonnie! Nothing more I can say at this moment anymore .

There was a Rebecca at 14 Concord and a Linda at VIP Pyrmont- both are massive and natural and firm and love to tits fuck you in the first place! but both only worked for a relatively short period of time only so I guess you had missed their boobs !

There were other younger MLs with awesome big tits in Iris, Rita, Kelly and Linda (different one from VIP) all ex 227 Broadway and you would have fallen in love with them big breasts !

But wait, there is still one more , just came back from retirement and who knows how long she’ll stay this time, so go next week and no regrets ok:

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Alice,

Just saw that you have put Lucia back on your roster in the holiday section !

When is she come back ?? 😝😋😜🤩😎

Lucia, Thailand, 170cm, 67kg, dress 10, fit curvy, natural 38F-26-38, light tanned silky skin, age 22
    (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 8-9, English 8, Conversation 9)
    (Sexy girl, long brown hair)

Lucia works Thursday only at 227.

Brother Donn, you should check out my review on Lucia !

Very informative, thank you for taking the time to write this brother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A superb summary of how to get the best out of these places Brother Donn. Thank you and Well Done. So true about 130 too. Perhaps you could write one for Sydney's Full Service shops?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for these tips bro Donn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    227 is by far the best R/T massage shop.The before and after shower time not being counted in the booking clinches it for me...and so many good lookers to choose from.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tips, will keep them in mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legend Donn. How are you going on the Sydney Full Service shop user's guide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the guides.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast