Thread: Rachel-the passionate lover

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rachel-the passionate lover

Visited No.60 today and I’ve had such a memorable punt with a new girl called Rachel.

I’ve happened to know they had the Caucasian girl on duty today, so I was happy to give her a try for an hour. My first impression – She’s a sexy, good-looking, friendly hot chick. She’s a young attractive blond, in her mid 20’s, height about 163cm tall? Those boobs are so perfect and firm, and sexy buts are so great to squeeze. She greeted to me with the most lovely smile that made me feel welcomed and invited. I liked her straight away and we’ve had quite a bit of happy conversation during the hour of a good time, because she’s so easy to talk to. I must say she’s great with people and she really makes sure her clients are thoroughly satisfied.

Rachel’s has the sexy tan on her skin that’s so tight and smooth. Her body shape may not be like a super model yet very curvy and sexy. I couldn’t get my hands off her breasts and butts. The intensive kisses we had could only happen between men and women who deeply loved each-other.

What makes her stand out of the girls at No. 60 is the way she sees all the good parts of you, all the great things in you; at the same time she enjoys discover them while having all the intimate contacts with you. She generously gave me a lot of amazing oral pleasure and she really knew how to work it with my senses and nerves under my skin on all the right spots. I got very horny, so I let her put a dom on my little brother, then we started having some seriously passionate love-making. Did I mention this Aussie girl has some Italian background? In the whole time we spent together, the feeling of romance was floating in the air in the room that’s nice, clean and inviting.

I’m feeling lucky to have Rachel today and I really wouldn’t mind revisiting her very soon. To me, she’s an excellent GFE and PSE. Show her your respect and be nice to her, she’ll surely make you a happy man.
    Last edited by Honeyeater; 04-02-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling corrections

Nice review, wow another Caucasian shown up from Chatswood 60. Jianni is keen to satisfy varieties customers demands.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is the rate for rachel same with the others?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcopaspro View Post
    is the rate for rachel same with the others?
    Yes, same

Rocheal
    from Italy
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPleasure60 View Post

Haven't seen her pop up on the roster in a while, is she coming back?