Thread: Seeking Arrangement c EmilyDates

Junior Member(有D料到)

Seeking Arrangement c EmilyDates

Well Emily Dates was a complete waste of time for me. I doubt half the profiles are real.

Seeking arrangements I paid the membership yesterday and had two interviews today. Seems to be a different ball game and quite a few girls open to arrangements. If we forget and delete the scammers and dreamers and golden pussy syndrome then seems to be good value consolidating the money I'm spending on parlours and filipina maintenance into a single sugar babe.

let's see what happens form here.

Happy to here of other people's experiences with the above websites.

RH

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love to hear form people with experience on Seeking Arrangements. Seems good value, natural services and high availability. Also I like that I will have a regular without having a shitty dirty towel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard2020 View Post
    Would love to hear form people with experience on Seeking Arrangements. Seems good value, natural services and high availability. Also I like that I will have a regular without having a shitty dirty towel
    Ditto.

Know nothing about this. Would like to know more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a small thread in the private general talk thread I think. I joined SA for a month ages ago.

Didn't end up with any 'arrangement' but could have. I aimed for $300 per meet, but most seemed to want about 350-400 which didn't work for me as I'd have to fork out hotel on top.

It's also a bit of work to filter through and get one going. Remember not to pay for a coffee meet up, they should be free.

There's a big thread on it in a different forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Played around with it for a few month and I did have a few hookups. From my experience I played the field sending emails about what I was looking for, short term relationship with some fun in the bedroom and if it goes well may turn into a regular. Once making initial contact, Kik was used to flesh out the details, i.e. $'s where, when and what type of services you were looking for. From there it would be a meet up. In the end only did 2 gals due to funds. Was good fun and if I had more $'s I would play more. Hope this helps.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Played around with it for a few month and I did have a few hookups. From my experience I played the field sending emails about what I was looking for, short term relationship with some fun in the bedroom and if it goes well may turn into a regular. Once making initial contact, Kik was used to flesh out the details, i.e. $'s where, when and what type of services you were looking for. From there it would be a meet up. In the end only did 2 gals due to funds. Was good fun and if I had more $'s I would play more. Hope this helps.
    Yes thanks for the info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems there are a few ways in which I can categorise these girls:

Young youngs whose life is a mess with bills ex-bfs and immediate cash needs
    Hot girls who know they are hot and demanding (and maybe deserve) their cash
    Not so hot girls still demanding and are just unrealistic
    Girls who want sex and have worked out they can also get paid.
    Overseas cam show girls (with super bodies USD30 per session)
    Others

It's the "others" category I will explore

I just assumed the girls asking to go to Kik were pay per view girls. Maybe I'll reconsider that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the link, i think that's the thread that originally planted my idea.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems there are a few ways in which I can categorise these girls:

Young youngs whose life is a mess with bills ex-bfs and immediate cash needs
    Hot girls who know they are hot and demanding (and maybe deserve) their cash
    Not so hot girls still demanding and are just unrealistic
    Girls who want sex and have worked out they can also get paid.
    Overseas cam show girls (with super bodies USD30 per session)
    Others

It's the "others" category I will explore

I just assumed the girls asking to go to Kik were pay per view girls. Maybe I'll reconsider that.
    Moving the conversation into kik doesn’t make the girls falling into that category. I have met quite a few of them after chatting over kik. My understanding is, that’s the safest and fastest way for them to communicate without giving out the phone number. It is also the tools for younger generation and most of them don’t log into the SA website often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, kik allows for more anonymity, when I was on, almost everyone was using it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are these arrangements worth the time and effort?
    Are they ever successful longer term?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    Are these arrangements worth the time and effort?
    Are they ever successful longer term?
    For me...successful for my purpose.

It was necessary to bat away lots of unrealistic and unresponsive tyre kickers. Quite a few girls trying it on.

But in amongst them I found 3 girls whom were realistic to my expectations with whom I met and talked. Narrowed my choice down to one 30 something MILF. Professional qualifications, has been married before, has some pizzaz, already has style so I don't need to pay for her to establish her wardrobe. I will be paying to add to her wardrobe for sure.

The problem with the ongoing arrangement is that the girls expected to be paid every week regardless of performance. That doesn't suit me as sometimes I will be out of town.

Also, seems a few of the girls have arrangements with business visitors. It makes sense if you are a regular interstate visitor to maintain a girl in your destination city, no additional hotel costs, probably included meals on your travel expenses.

I did have one collateral fuck in the process. ie the 21 yo girl just expected that any meeting would include a shag, which it did. So nice, but I could not spend time talking to her. Intelligence draining trivia.

RH

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me...successful for my purpose.

It was necessary to bat away lots of unrealistic and unresponsive tyre kickers. Quite a few girls trying it on.

But in amongst them I found 3 girls whom were realistic to my expectations with whom I met and talked. Narrowed my choice down to one 30 something MILF. Professional qualifications, has been married before, has some pizzaz, already has style so I don't need to pay for her to establish her wardrobe. I will be paying to add to her wardrobe for sure.

The problem with the ongoing arrangement is that the girls expected to be paid every week regardless of performance. That doesn't suit me as sometimes I will be out of town.

Also, seems a few of the girls have arrangements with business visitors. It makes sense if you are a regular interstate visitor to maintain a girl in your destination city, no additional hotel costs, probably included meals on your travel expenses.

I did have one collateral fuck in the process. ie the 21 yo girl just expected that any meeting would include a shag, which it did. So nice, but I could not spend time talking to her. Intelligence draining trivia.

RH
    Thanks for the info RH. Seems like a bit too much effort required for me. Too lazy and more spur of the moment lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Yep, kik allows for more anonymity, when I was on, almost everyone was using it
    The other key reason why so many of them use KIK is to minimise discussing prices on the website. The administrators monitor chat and if they see someone expressly discussing money they punt them from the site.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by November Scorpio View Post
    The other key reason why so many of them use KIK is to minimise discussing prices on the website. The administrators monitor chat and if they see someone expressly discussing money they punt them from the site.
    I agree with you on that. I moved money discussions to whatsapp.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After I had tried the SA thing, I found that I prefer the MP sight. This is simply because a lot of actions can happen straight away in the room when girl is sitting on my lap, or I am massaging her. The intentions are clear and obvious whilst their body is pressed against mine with various body contacts. Whereas with the girls from SA, whilst we both know what to expect in terms of the outcome, the first meeting occurred at the coffee shop simply implied we still had to follow the social ethic. This is especially when the public see a white middle age guy flirting with a 20 yo girl at the public scene. I just found the process to move at much much slower pace and it becomes expensive.

The only bit that I do miss from the SA though, is the hotness of the girls and some levels of exclusivity. However, those who know that they are young hot blonde, they will have really high expectations. I am shying away from the site these days, especially there are too much efforts involved too.

Hope that helps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just finished my paid month and will summurise it as best I can. My budget being around 300 and looking to pay per meet.

A lot of legwork. What you looking for etc. Quite a few stick to around 500 which I say thank you and move on and some drop after a couple weeks but I never chase. I chatted to around 20-30 people I reckon. Some were happy with a pay per meet type of thing and others were not. I wasnt really looking for a initial meet unless they wanted to give this for free as I am not paying to conversate with someone haha (my time is as valuable as theirs). I ended up getting with 3 girls and nothing spectacular. All looks worse then their photos (too many filters/their best angles) but was worth the try I guess. Kept me entertained for a bit. Still have a few on kik and some numbers surprisingly so will see if I can continue the conversation with a few.

Ohh and most cannot host, some cannot drive, some dont have transport. As per above a bit of patient is needed as some expect you to do everything (pick up, host, drop off and still pay what they normally ask for).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had lots of luck here. However, it was a big investment in in time. I also didn't pay any of them apart from the odd date.