Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arianna - The Wild Gypsy at Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wild Naughty Indian at Massage at Central

Massage at Central
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one Jimmy , can totally picture what you did , and what I am gonna do next 🤟🏼

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Hogrider;1638003]Nice one Jimmy , can totally picture what you did , and what I am gonna

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Jimmy, this place seems to get great girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winboy View Post
    Thanks Jimmy, this place seems to get great girls.
    They have a great 1st XI at this current time, particularly with the addition of the Wild Gypsy!

Banned
    [QUOTE=

Then Wild Gypsy laid down on the massage bed facing upwards. I thought to myself – what is going on here? Then once again seemingly just using her eyes to communicate, she invited me to lay down, initially side by side and then on top. It was almost too much for me and I propped myself upright to saviour this beautiful girl with her legs apart. As my right hand fingers tentatively probed, I discovered that she was exceptionally wet. Her natural lubrication juices showed that she had climaxed during the early preliminaries. Furthermore, she literally demanded that I bring her to a second climax. What could I do or say other than to follow the request of Wild Gypsy! Her invitation to explore in such an intimate manner shall remain with me for many a long night of sleep! Wild Gypsy climaxed again. I could hardly believe that this was possible, though in front of me was a highly energised and horny 20 year old sex goddess!

[/QUOTE]

Wow...was it a massage for you or for Gypsy? Great to see a girl who enjoys cumming a few times.

Overall, is she better than the other girls you have seen?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite will always be Ruby. For a purely erotic experience, the Wild Gypsy is the winner!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She definitely looks sexy!! Would be keen to try her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvirgo View Post
    She definitely looks sexy!! Would be keen to try her.
    She is very sexy looking and most definitely worth a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I would second Jimmy's findings and recommendations. I got a chance to meet her earlier this week - Oh! what an experience. She was simply amazing. As she is new, I thought I will start slow, and began with a little petting to which she responded well and quickly sprung into action. Soon the clothes were gone and the fun began. She loved the action, returned all the enjoyment she had with a nice cat bath and lot of slides. Ofcourse, gave a few lessons on how to do a good hand job, but her inexperience was not even with mentioning as her super GFE service was far beyond the expectation.

Explorer Certified A++
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is amazing. I think they have the best variety of girls compared to others. Angela is a good boss I guess. She gets a lot of referrals!

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    True. Experience with the ML vary a lot. But it is the way the boss trays the customer makes you stick. Angela welcomes with a warm smile, introduces the girl personally and takes feedback as we leave. I don’t see that in a lot of other places. She understands and remembers your preferences and makes true recommendations as well. Honestly, I have fallen in love with this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [

I fully endorse what you say about Angela.
    She also genuinely cares about each of the girls working at MAC and assists them in ways that punters will never see.

QUOTE=deep_explorer;1639064]True. Experience with the ML vary a lot. But it is the way the boss trays the customer makes you stick. Angela welcomes with a warm smile, introduces the girl personally and takes feedback as we leave. I don’t see that in a lot of other places. She understands and remembers your preferences and makes true recommendations as well. Honestly, I have fallen in love with this place.[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a few more thoughts about Arianna - the Wild Indian Gypsy Girl
    Being new to the job she was very excited to meet customers.
    She brings a wonderful innocence … freshness … and desire to discover to her new line of work. Physically she is very beautiful. She responds to gentle touches that really did result in her climaxing. Being so new to massage work, she is a very lubricated girl! Be gentle, kind and soft with this wonderful little girl. Play, have fun and be respectful - in return, she will send you to paradise. She is to treasured, so please look after her in a special and kind way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am more intrigued after reading your review bro.. can you PM me the unwritten experience.. thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozziesam View Post
    I am more intrigued after reading your review bro.. can you PM me the unwritten experience.. thx
    Mate, it essentially has all been written above above about this delightfully playful new member of Angela's harem of beauties. Arriana is very special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder when she is working next?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    I wonder when she is working next?
    It appears tomorrow (Thursday) might be your lucky day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink I'll have to book her in for a test drive tomorrow

Hi Folks,

First time poster, old time punter here.

Thanks for the detailed report Jimmy20.

I've been to this shop several times and I've never had anything to complain about.
    Didn't realise there was a new Wild Gypsy around - I'll have to book her in for a test drive tomorrow!

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela posted that Arianna is working today from 10am to 5pm.

QUOTE=cuteguy;1639873]It appears tomorrow (Thursday) might be your lucky day.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast