Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Arianna - The Wild Gypsy at Massage at Central

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    I was already pissed off from her service mate. If I had a bad experience, I'm entitled to share it. Its a free world mate.

She hates dark skinned people which is quite offensive. If you are one of those privileged guys, keep outa this. You know nothing about being discriminated.
    Its got nothing to do with your skin colour, probably because you are just obnoxious, I saw her a while ago and I am an old fart well past my use by date and I had a great session with her, she was a real sweetie, so mate pull your head in they are looking for wood.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Its got nothing to do with your skin colour
    They should rather put a board - "Dark people are not welcome". The kinda world you lot who are defending her would like. You guys prolly work for MAC or are their minions.

NOTE - Mamasan was the one who told me she hates dark skinned people, when I left early.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any idea if she works anywhere else during the week?? Weekends are not possible for me unfortunately. Much appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mamasan was the one who told me she hates dark skinned people
    LOL. Sure she did mate. Sure she did.

I think I spotted your dummy on the floor here somewhere. Let me get it for you.

You should take your own advice and take a break for a while. Take the time to reflect. Because you're obviously not cut out for the RnT game where whatever you may have read about does not mean you are automatically entitled to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hate drak skin...seems like i should not go there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meh. As others have pointed out, don't be a numpty and you'll have a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I think if we present ourselves well, and treat the girl with respect, in 95% of the instances we can have a successful punt.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    I’m inclined to listen to what lilpump has to say.
    I don't. Because he sounds bitter and angry, and is going extreme in his comments (e.g., accusing someone of racist and un-Australian with no solid evidence, saying that whoever doesn't agree with him works for MAC). His experience is also the complete opposite of what the majority of punters have had.

The only logical explanation is what others have said, that he got denied a service he felt entitled to, got angry, and is now out for some payback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Has anyone seen Malaysian girl Jessie at massage at central?
    Yea mate love to see Jessie she is my go to awesome GFE. Loves kissing lets you DATY and if she lokes you fingering as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ariana has been missing from the roster for a few weeks now, if your reading this Ariana it's time to come back from holiday.... please.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Ariana has been missing from the roster for a few weeks now, if your reading this Ariana it's time to come back from holiday.... please.
    Try a different address, you might find her there
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...vable-But-Real!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Try a different address, you might find her there
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...vable-But-Real!
    Different Ariana...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen them both and they are definitely not the same girls. MAC and 42G Ariana are both great to see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know what has happened to Mac Ariana?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogunsan View Post
    Anyone know what has happened to Mac Ariana?
    Wish I did. Miss her so much ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got herself a boyfriend. The selfish bastard doesn't want her fucking and sucking others. What a poor sport.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Got herself a boyfriend. The selfish bastard doesn't want her fucking and sucking others. What a poor sport.
    Plenty of MLs and WLs have boyfriends and still keep working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Plenty of MLs and WLs have boyfriends and still keep working.
    Agreed, but in this instance that is not the case. Other girls at MAC have also ceased working when finding themselves a boyfriend, and returned once the boyfriend has been given the punt (so to speak), maybe something in the water there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully Ariana gets sick of the boyfriend and comes back to play.

Banned
    I was already pissed off from her service mate. If I had a bad experience, I'm entitled to share it. Its a free world mate.

She hates dark skinned people which is quite offensive. If you are one of those privileged guys, keep outa this. You know nothing about being discriminated.
    Don’t let these minor issues get in the way of you enjoying a punt. There will always be Indian ML/WL who won’t see Indians. There will be some Korean ML/WL who won’t see Koreans. There’s nothing you can do about it as it’s the girls preference. In Arianna’s case, she might be a victim of her own success. If hundreds of white guys are going apeshit over her, of course she’s going to develop golden pussy syndrome and exclude Indians. She would view them as being beneath her. No big loss to you. There are 1000s of girls in Sydney plying their trade.

One thing I can say is that if you’re clean, dress neatly, and are respectful to the girl and mamasan, 99% of WLs and MLs will be happy to take your money and will give you a good time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast