Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $ 150 1hr

Extras Cost: $150

Services Provided This Session

Bbbj, ball licking, kissing, 69, massage, CIM, FS

Age : she said 18 and just finished high school last year

Size/shape : Great boobs, white light skin, petite, very short 140-145cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian/Japanese

Before entering: I’ve been in the city a few times walking along Pitt street, I always see many girls standing downstairs asking for a massage, I thought yeah might as well just check it out. I was approached by one of the girls asking if I’d like a massage so I walked up the stairs almost lost my breathe.

When I arrived at the establishment I was greeted at the door by a lady, she asked me how long I’d like to stay I told her 60 minutes but i want to see the girls first, she showed me 9 girls, I picked a Japanese girl, Miu her name was. She led me into the room and asked me to remove all my clothes after I have given her the money. She’s got a lovely smile and very young cute face. 5 minutes into the massage we chatted a-bit I got to know about her more she’s only been here 3 months from Japan, very new to the industry and sydney. Half way through the massage she whispered in my ear to me turn over the massage itself wasn’t that firm but thats fine since I don’t like super hard massage myself. On the flip side it was amazing she started to tease me a little stroking my balls, kissing me all over. She proceeded to ask me if I’d like some extras. I asked her what’s on offer, pretty much everything was on the table. I went with option 3. With a cheeky smile she started to give me a bbbj for a good 15 minutes slipped the dom on and rode me silly. Overall a nice session. Cost me a total of $300 overall but well worth it for an 18 year old Japanese girl.

Overall: money well spent, balls very well drained left satisfied and happy.

Banned
    Thank you for the AR! Glad youre happy.
    Miu working today 12pm-9pm, call us 0405 552 647 to make bookings