Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arianna - The Wild Gypsy at Massage at Central

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Plenty of MLs and WLs have boyfriends and still keep working.
    Why wouldn't they? The girls need money and not every girl has a wealthy boyfriend to give her money to spend on anything she likes. Let's not forget some girls who work and have not told their boyfriends that they are ML or WL. This is not uncommon. Had a few mention this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why wouldn't they? The girls need money and not every girl has a wealthy boyfriend to give her money to spend on anything she likes. Let's not forget some girls who work and have not told their boyfriends that they are ML or WL. This is not uncommon. Had a few mention this.
    What a boyfriend doesn't know what you're girlfriend is doing. Something is not right. If you don't know what she do after a while you are not her boyfriend. Maybe not a love boyfriend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What a boyfriend doesn't know what you're girlfriend is doing. Something is not right. If you don't know what she do after a while you are not her boyfriend. Maybe not a love boyfriend.
    No one knows what anyone does when you are not with them...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Arianna is amazing. I had plenty of amazing time with her. every week she worked i had a session with her. I get to know her a lot. She only worked to get money for her uni. she covered her living expenses by working in pubs and restaurants. She refused to take money when I offered her, knowing she is struggling. This tells more about this girl.

In the same way one wishes others to find a happy life, I wish these girls to find happiness. I love them all...

The girls that work at MAC are Dollypops, so they bound to stop when they find a boy friend, so lets be happy for them...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No one knows what anyone does when you are not with them...
    Many girls are very skillful in the way they can keep their boyfriend unaware of their whereabouts or what work they are doing. This is especially the case with Thai girls. They will play dumb as if they don't understand what you're asking them, send Thai emojis when they know you don't understand or read Thai or go silent. In addition, you might find that they are unlikely to show you where they actually live or invite you to their place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4life View Post
    Arianna is amazing. I had plenty of amazing time with her. every week she worked i had a session with her. I get to know her a lot. She only worked to get money for her uni. she covered her living expenses by working in pubs and restaurants. She refused to take money when I offered her, knowing she is struggling. This tells more about this girl.

In the same way one wishes others to find a happy life, I wish these girls to find happiness. I love them all...

The girls that work at MAC are Dollypops, so they bound to stop when they find a boy friend, so lets be happy for them...
    Great sentiment ... amazing ability to compartmentalise their lives

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Great sentiment ... amazing ability to compartmentalise their lives
    Where is Arianna now? Has she left the biz?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah some ML's and WL's have awesome personalities, its nice to see that the vagaries of life can sometimes be overcome merely by outlook and force of conviction

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Any other good MLs or WLs

Hello,
    Any good indian MLs or WLs in Sydney?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345