Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strip club with the hottest girls

Banned

Strip club with the hottest girls

I haven't been to a strip club in Sydney, was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I don't care about touching or extras just want to see which club has the most beautiful girls. Also I like a club with a nice catwalk and the girls put on a show with pole-dancing skills. Prefer not a small club like a lounge where the girls mostly sitting with guys trying to hussle the dudes out of money, although price is not an issue.

Banned
    There is Minx on Pitt Street at the high end with mostly non Asian girls. The girls are classy and very attractive. The girls like to talk more than dance at Minx. Close by on the same street is Mens Gallery (MG) which has many girls and a few podiums. Some girls do like to put on a show with pole dancing skills. The same owner has another club called Dancers Cabaret which is located in Five Dock (about 15-20 minutes drive from the city). It has a longer catwalk and a good selection of girls on Friday and Saturday nights only. There is another club near Wynyard station called Velvet Underground. It has a really small podium for dancing with many girls of all sizes. The cover charge for these clubs is around $25 per person. There is another pub/strip club called Petersham Inn on Parramatta road. It has a real pub atmosphere. The girls get their gear off on stage unlike the other places and some girls give great pole dancing shows. The strippers work Thursday to Saturday at this joint. The price for shows varies from club to club. I hope this summary helps with your query.

Banned
    There is Minx on Pitt Street at the high end with mostly non Asian girls. The girls are classy and very attractive. The girls like to talk more than dance at Minx. Close by on the same street is Mens Gallery (MG) which has many girls and a few podiums. Some girls do like to put on a show with pole dancing skills. The same owner has another club called Dancers Cabaret which is located in Five Dock (about 15-20 minutes drive from the city). It has a longer catwalk and a good selection of girls on Friday and Saturday nights only. There is another club near Wynyard station called Velvet Underground. It has a really small podium for dancing with many girls of all sizes. The cover charge for these clubs is around $25 per person. There is another pub/strip club called Petersham Inn on Parramatta road. It has a real pub atmosphere and free to get in. The girls get their gear off on stage unlike the other places and some girls give great pole dancing shows. The strippers work Thursday to Saturday at this joint. The price for shows varies from club to club. I hope this summary helps with your query.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have not been there but some friends rave about Sefton Playhouse out west too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ps good review above, dancers caberet would have to be my pick

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sefton playhouse is by far the best .. though it’s a bit too crowded ..

Banned
    Thanks for the suggestions, will check it out and report back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Sefton playhouse is by far the best .. though it’s a bit too crowded ..
    Oh yes, I forgot about this place. I heard some of the girls at this place come to work at Petersham Inn.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    honestly if u got the cash, better to hire topless waitresses. they more fun

Last strip club i went to in Sydney was Bada Bing in the Cross, around 6 years ago. Awesome Sunday night! We had won our cricket premiership earlier in the day and had been on the cans celebrating and i was retiring. 4 of us ended up there. i was the old head in the side and the boys i were with were either in post graduate job roles or finishing degrees so i bankrolled the venture. Must have spent $700 on drinks, private shows and girly bucks but we all had a blast, 2 of them had never been before. Tried hard to get a stripper there, gorgeous Danish girl, to do a private FS session with me but didnt happen. We eventually left about 5am at closing time. Before the lockout laws, I don't even know if it's still there.

That Monday was probably the start of my punting 'career'.....i had a punt in Macau the month before but it was from this point that punting became a hobby.

I am up in BrisVegas this week and look forward to hitting a strip club there on Thursday night. Private shows there they let you touch their pussy. 😁😁😁 Hoping this Kiwi chick is still working there. She is a little older but has probably got the best set of fake titties i have ever had the privilege of fondling......top chick as well!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Last strip club i went to in Sydney was Bada Bing in the Cross, around 6 years ago. Awesome Sunday night! We had won our cricket premiership earlier in the day and had been on the cans celebrating and i was retiring. 4 of us ended up there. i was the old head in the side and the boys i were with were either in post graduate job roles or finishing degrees so i bankrolled the venture. Must have spent $700 on drinks, private shows and girly bucks but we all had a blast, 2 of them had never been before. Tried hard to get a stripper there, gorgeous Danish girl, to do a private FS session with me but didnt happen. We eventually left about 5am at closing time. Before the lockout laws, I don't even know if it's still there.

That Monday was probably the start of my punting 'career'.....i had a punt in Macau the month before but it was from this point that punting became a hobby.

I am up in BrisVegas this week and look forward to hitting a strip club there on Thursday night. Private shows there they let you touch their pussy. ������ Hoping this Kiwi chick is still working there. She is a little older but has probably got the best set of fake titties i have ever had the privilege of fondling......top chick as well!
    Do they allow touching of pussies in Brisbane? I didn't think so. They have controllers (girl in a booth or small reception where you have private shows) that watch what goes on in the large dark room. If you try to do anything sneaky they will tell you it's not permitted. There's no real privacy unlike in the Sydney clubs where you have your own room/booth.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do they allow touching of pussies in Brisbane? I didn't think so. They have controllers (girl in a booth or small reception where you have private shows) that watch what goes on in the large dark room. If you try to do anything sneaky they will tell you it's not permitted. There's no real privacy unlike in the Sydney clubs where you have your own room/booth.
    I didn't have a private show as such. I was chatting and drinking with one of the strippers, buying her drinks of course. She eventually asked for some cash to sit with me fully nude, at which point she said i could touch her pussy if i wanted to. i dont know how much touching you could really do, but thats what she said. I didnt worry about it, but she grabbed my hands on a couple of occasions to play with her boobs. I think she was quite proud of them.

Banned
    I didn't have a private show as such. I was chatting and drinking with one of the strippers, buying her drinks of course. She eventually asked for some cash to sit with me fully nude, at which point she said i could touch her pussy if i wanted to. i dont know how much touching you could really do, but thats what she said. I didnt worry about it, but she grabbed my hands on a couple of occasions to play with her boobs. I think she was quite proud of them.
    Ok. That clears it up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    unlike in the Sydney clubs where you have your own room/booth.
    A see through curtain with waitresses offering drinks and someone checking from time to time is not really private. I prefer QLD and Melb to Syd for strippers, cheaper and more touching! I have done pussy touching and DFK in melb ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    A see through curtain with waitresses offering drinks and someone checking from time to time is not really private. I prefer QLD and Melb to Syd for strippers, cheaper and more touching! I have done pussy touching and DFK in melb ...
    Wouldn't be Kittens would it? Have had some crazy luck down there ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Wouldn't be Kittens would it? Have had some crazy luck down there ..
    Someone said the girls at Kittens can be more adventurous. Don't know if this is true or not. Can anyone provide some feedback?

Someone said the girls at Kittens can be more adventurous. Don't know if this is true or not. Can anyone provide some feedback?
    Didnt CL and Crussder do that???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didnt CL and Crussder do that???
    Yep .. you and your luck but they are proper hustlers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have not tried Kittens, all my good fortune was at MG on Lonsdale.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I am up in BrisVegas this week and look forward to hitting a strip club there on Thursday night. Private shows there they let you touch their pussy. ������ Hoping this Kiwi chick is still working there. She is a little older but has probably got the best set of fake titties i have ever had the privilege of fondling......top chick as well!
    Would love to join you Raybo, up here on work still. Can’t make the 14th, sorry. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast