Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand or Indonesia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thailand or Indonesia

So this just a request to get as much info as possible. My days in Sydney is numbered and Im thinking of going back to home country and probaby my family forcing me to get married and blah blah....

But before I get back there i want to go all out mad crazy ride and thinking of either Bangkok or Indonesia for a month visiting all the major cities in either of the country. Its my first venture out from Sydney and want to get all the major tips and minor details for a trip to remember before being cut off from all of this.

I need help guys regarding where to stay, where to go, hw much to spend and where are the hidden gems. As much info as possible so that i make it a hell of a trip. Major props to all the bros out there

Also will try to post as much as I can afterwards.

Thanks...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im originally from Nepal....
    Indonesia.... Jakarta, Batam, Surabaya, Bali, Bandung
    Thailand.... Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang mai, Phuket

I just wanna go to either... But leaning more into Indonesia

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join up with the international sex guide and read reports there. Bangkok is likely to be more productive than Indonesia.

Thailand, Bangkok and Pattaya imo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mostly travel and fucking... Just a week in each city....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join in sammyboyforum .. every detail possible is already there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Thailand, Bangkok and Pattaya imo
    Agreed...no place like Thailand...forget Indonesia..too fucking dirty and very hard to get around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Brother... But not in my plans... Its my last venture

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thailand all the way... It's closer back to Nepal too... Start in Hat Yai, Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai... A week in each spot, it will change your life... And help you notch up an experience or two...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother cmk76

Any intel on those places... Much appreciated

Banned
    Indonesia is great for couples while Thailand is paradise for men. Girls everywhere in Thailand. Do I have to say more?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I vote Thailand so many things to do and cheap

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to visit Jakarta a few times but I had local friends from uni days. It’s a great place only if you know locals otherwise dont bother to go there. It’s a muslim country and those places are hidden not like in Bangkok or Phuket. So Thailand is a better option for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Like others have said, the former would be much better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks to everyone

Thailand it is...

Any specific places to go and do...

Also how much do u think i should take moneywise for a month getaway?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    North Jakarta is where the action is at. Though it is currently in a conservative phase, fun can still be had.

If you are after cheap but decent quality fucks, can't go wrong with Classic Hotel level 2. I have lots of experience with both Thai and Indo girls, indos have better natural endowment and less cosmetic surgery.

You can't go wrong with the Bangkok commercial scene, but you will be spending more due to Thai recent inflation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thailand is too polluted with western mongers IMHO... I'd say go Indonesia there are a lot of gems, despite it being majority Muslim it's actually pretty easy to get action and not as conservative as you think. Find a hotel/airbnb in the Central/Northern Jakarta area. The papa/mamasans mostly can speak English and deal with expats from Korea/Japan/Middle East etc. The indo girls generally don't like the western guys as they find their dicks are too big, but YMMV. You can also easily find action on Wechat/Tinder, and taxi drivers are pretty helpful in getting you to places you want.

Singapores also pretty good in the Geylang area

Shortlist of places in Jakarta

Mid level places $35-$60
    Classic Hotel 2
    Travel Hotel
    Kings Cross Hotel
    Orchardz Massage Spa

High end places $100+, girls from south america/russia/eastern europe/thailand also available $200+ per hour
    Malioboro
    Illegals Spa
    Emporium Spa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am off to Hanoi next week. Anyone had any action they can steer me in the right direction?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Thailand is too polluted with western mongers IMHO... I'd say go Indonesia there are a lot of gems, despite it being majority Muslim it's actually pretty easy to get action and not as conservative as you think. Find a hotel/airbnb in the Central/Northern Jakarta area. The papa/mamasans mostly can speak English and deal with expats from Korea/Japan/Middle East etc. The indo girls generally don't like the western guys as they find their dicks are too big, but YMMV. You can also easily find action on Wechat/Tinder, and taxi drivers are pretty helpful in getting you to places you want.

Singapores also pretty good in the Geylang area

Shortlist of places in Jakarta

Mid level places $35-$60
    Classic Hotel 2
    Travel Hotel
    Kings Cross Hotel
    Orchardz Massage Spa

High end places $100+, girls from south america/russia/eastern europe/thailand also available $200+ per hour
    Malioboro
    Illegals Spa
    Emporium Spa
    For those who are visiting Jakarta, prices start high at start of shift (10pm) at hotel bars. It generally drop by 40-50% at around midnight as girls don't want to go home empty handed

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Thailand all the way... It's closer back to Nepal too... Start in Hat Yai, Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai... A week in each spot, it will change your life... And help you notch up an experience or two...
    Alternatively, head over to KL or Penang in Malaysia, you can have both Thai, Indo and local Malay Chinese or Muslim girls... Prices range from $200 - $350 ringgit an hour at an establishment... Get Wechat on your phone and start searching for spa and massage places. Tip: look for ones that are operating til late... Ie. 4 - 6 am. Places in the burbs are cheaper than the big spas in the city...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast