Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do things turn you off?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Big Long dark nipples.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    When a great punt comes to an end and the young lady clears her throat and spits like a Hong Kong Street Sweeper
    When I hear this and the girl is spitting out the natural proteins, I don't look in her direction. A girl can clear her throat without making a great fuss about it unless there is a huge load stuck down her throat.

While on the subject of semen, did you guys know that semen is only one percent sperm? The rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When I hear this and the girl is spitting out the natural proteins, I don't look in her direction. A girl can clear her throat without making a great fuss about it unless there is a huge load stuck down her throat.

While on the subject of semen, did you guys know that semen is only one percent sperm? The rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.
    Yummy, oh that's why the girls have so much energy and healthy. I do notice some have put on weight because of the protein and contraceptive pills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not the nutrition of the sement that they care but the taste and the texture of it! And some girls just don't like it whether they are WL or not. I think one girl at 278 after I injected a load into her mouth she quickly ran to the sink, spitting and garging and clearing her throat she then took out the toothbrush and brushed her teeth like she hasn't done it for ages. Clearly she does not like it, But this is a dangerous practice because brushing teeth can cause bleeding gum and any bad things in the sement can go directly into the blood stream easily. So shop owner please tell the girls Do Not brushing teeth before or after CIM.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    It's not the nutrition of the sement that they care but the taste and the texture of it! And some girls just don't like it whether they are WL or not. I think one girl at 278 after I injected a load into her mouth she quickly ran to the sink, spitting and garging and clearing her throat she then took out the toothbrush and brushed her teeth like she hasn't done it for ages. Clearly she does not like it, But this is a dangerous practice because brushing teeth can cause bleeding gum and any bad things in the sement can go directly into the blood stream easily. So shop owner please tell the girls Do Not brushing teeth before or after CIM.
    Best thing for the WL is to use mouthwash after CIM helps reduce the risk for any potential STI. I’ve noticed that many WL do this.

Your semen will taste different depending on your diet (apparently). Try drinking plenty of water, fruits and celery is good. But don’t smoke!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    smokers breath turns me off

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Best thing for the WL is to use mouthwash after CIM helps reduce the risk for any potential STI. I’ve noticed that many WL do this.

Your semen will taste different depending on your diet (apparently). Try drinking plenty of water, fruits and celery is good. But don’t smoke!
    Too much mouthwash is not good to the tooth and inside of mouth. The best is to use saltwater to rise the mouth as it disinfect and is natural.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

It's the zinc that makes it good for the girls skin, great for facials!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post

Pineapple juice is the best for great tasting semen. Avoid dairy, meat, coffee otherwise your semen will taste bad.

Banned
    Avoid Asparagus
    The taste of your semen is aweful afterward
    A WL Told me this years ago after copping a load from me

Onion and garlic are bad also!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I dislike dealing with papasans. I don't want to see any men at all when I step in to a massage or fs joint. Maybe it is just me but I view stepping in to these places a stepping in to a sexual fantasy land, and my sexual fantasies don't involve middle age men.

I hate when girls are obviously sick and decided to turn up to work anyway. I have walked out of sessions because the lady has sneezed or coughed one too many times. Why would I want a sick person's body pressed up against mine?

I dislike it when some of the girls/receptionist calls you "darling". It is simultaneously too fake and too intimate. Sweetie, honey, baby, etc are all fine but for some reason "darling" sits wrong with me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Smoker's breath, food breath, well generally if your getting close enough to smell the breath of a person, you'd expect some basic hygiene from the ML/WL, that really turns me off ...

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Same for the girls
    Maybe also body hair and smell and sweat.
    Oh and face hair, not clean.
    And maybe long hair, long nails, sharp nails.
    And toe nails.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post
    Same for the girls
    Maybe also body hair and smell and sweat.
    Oh and face hair, not clean.
    And maybe long hair, long nails, sharp nails.
    And toe nails.
    Do you prefer clean shaven that is without any beards (Ned Kelly look) or moustaches and what about down below?

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    No beard because very sharp
    I didn't know this word beard before, so I said face hair sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Won't go near smoker's breath or garlic breath.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Add garlic, onions and kimchi to your diet and you won't notice the smell

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It really pisses me off when you go to a shop and the boss lady just fucking lies to you. I wanted to post this in the "fake photos" area but could not find it.

I went to Sydney Baby in Hardgrave Street wanting to see Toya because the photo was really nice. She is advertised as 22 yo Thai. When I got in the room with "Toya"...I asked her what part of Thailand she came from and she said "Beijing...the biggest city!", so clearly I was given the switcheroo. The girl I got was probably early 40s with fake tits and clearly has had a baby (no real problems with that), and stretchmarks on her guts. She was Ok but I am not going back there again.
    Screenshot_2019-02-24-19-45-53.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    It really pisses me off when you go to a shop and the boss lady just fucking lies to you. I wanted to post this in the "fake photos" area but could not find it.

I went to Sydney Baby in Hardgrave Street wanting to see Toya because the photo was really nice. She is advertised as 22 yo Thai. When I got in the room with "Toya"...I asked her what part of Thailand she came from and she said "Beijing...the biggest city!", so clearly I was given the switcheroo. The girl I got was probably early 40s with fake tits and clearly has had a baby (no real problems with that), and stretchmarks on her guts. She was Ok but I am not going back there again.
    Screenshot_2019-02-24-19-45-53.jpg
    Yeah they do switcheroo a lot from what I heard. Not sure why they get recommended so much.

I called the mamasan out on it last time and she kept insisting it was the girl. Haven’t went back since.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast