Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do things turn you off?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What turns me off? I agree with almost everything written in the last 60 posts. Worst ones....smokers blowing it on me, garlic breath, clock (not cock)watchers, arrogant receptionists, fast-running clocks, "You come yet?" bait and switch, non smilers who were lovely and friendly in intro, ripoffs, liars, managers treating girls badly, fake website photos and deliberate time wasters who are trying to run the clock down with extra long showers....and......WLs on the phone during a session.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What would turn me off is when you call a shop and ask for a particular girl that they claim is working that day. They say she is in and you get there a few minutes later only to be told that someone just chose her and she is not available. They suggest other girls which don't appeal to me. In the end, I have no option but to walk away.
    This has happened so many times it's annoying. You make a booking, rock up expecting to see the girl you want then reception say either "sorry shes busy or she has stepped outside the shop on a break". Really frustrating ! Its the reason why I've got 2 regulars. Message then a time and you are guaranteed to see them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The last straw for me at a 5 dock shop was turning up 5 minutes before my booked time and told the previous customer extended.

Saw a different girl and as I was walking out my "booking" walked out of the room with the guy I saw walking into the shop while I was looking for parking an hour before!!!

Never been back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What would turn me off is when you call a shop and ask for a particular girl that they claim is working that day. They say she is in and you get there a few minutes later only to be told that someone just chose her and she is not available. They suggest other girls which don't appeal to me. In the end, I have no option but to walk away.
    Yes this happened to me, really disappointed with these shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Turn off for me is going to a shop then as your about to get out of the car you see another punter walking in before you. Knowing that he will get first dibs over the best available girl is a killer. Most times I walk away and go to another place or just go home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Long term contract in Brisvegas. I need to get back to Sydney! Psycho WLs in shops on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Students from Sydney and Melbourne. Far out. No idea one. Over promise another and completely under deliver.

How crazy is this. Half way through, flips back, grabs a glove, pops it on and lubes it, starts fingering my arse. Fuck off. Get back to sucking my cock so I can fuck you for the second time. Holiday elsewhere. Please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Up there, is to hear the woman you would have fucked, is back in Korea to tend to her 12 year old son. Advertised at 23. Hmmmmm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate that also
    A girl with a nice smile gives a good vibe mostly
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Girls that don't smile. I have asked before and was told smiling and laughing causes wrinkles around the eyes.

Banned
    WLs who want to boss you around during the session and are not very accommodating.

Another thing that turns me off is when shops advertise cum on face or cum in mouth, you are with the girl knowing that it's the standard then when your ready to cum, the girl says "no cum" despite paying for it. That's a total mood killer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You know why girls you booked take a punter 5 minutes before you turn up. Usually they have no idea they have been booked, mamasan has gone through the booking caper and punter not turned up and WL sees punter walk in on her turn and go to other girl. She gets the shits and say not book me i miss out. I know that at my local massage shop if your not on time and a walk in turns up youve missed out because so many times they wait for booking and they dont turn up so they missed customer. They wont ring you to check.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Another thing that turns me off is when shops advertise cum on face or cum in mouth, you are with the girl knowing that it's the standard then when your ready to cum, the girl says "no cum" despite paying for it. That's a total mood killer.
    Or she turns her head last minute and you come on neck ...

Banned
    Girls telling you to come quickly so they can have the easy way home (eg maybe give you light massage to finish the session off). No way!!!! No 5-15 minutes that they experience with some guys. I'm in it for the long haul and there's nothing going to stop me from enjoying the entire session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girl on her phone while she is riding u.....i had a very turn off experience when her phone rang and she told me to be quiet coz ita her bf.....wtf....== totally turn me off....and she didnt even make up for lost time....(she was on the phone for 10 mins)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2002 View Post
    Girl on her phone while she is riding u.....i had a very turn off experience when her phone rang and she told me to be quiet coz ita her bf.....wtf....== totally turn me off....and she didnt even make up for lost time....(she was on the phone for 10 mins)
    You should have said "can i cum in your mouth baby"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234