Thread: Royal Aians (12 Euston St Rydalmere) - Lucy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Royal Aians (12 Euston St Rydalmere) - Lucy

Dropped in for a "Mature & Wild Lady" $120 for 1 hour session today.

I'm not a big one for huge narratives, but I can report that Lucy did a great job, performing everything I expected and providing a great massage for the last 15 minutes or so.

I was tossing up whether to pay a similar amount for a 45 minute session with the regular FS WLs or go with the extra time and more experienced model. I think this worked out well in this case. Not much more than I'd pay for a massage with extras for the same time, but more fun all round!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    For those of you who don't know this shop, they have two pricing systems.

The older mature women at $120 hr and the rest at $145 hr.

Not sure how the older mature women feel about this and also whilst it is on the website, they don't introduce the girls any differently in the line up of offer younthe cheaper rate if you chose one.

The last time I went there I saw Qiqi and paid $145 and had a great fuck. Later I looked at the website and saw that she was advertised as older mature.

Anyway there you go....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the lady advertised as Korean? What services did she provide?

Would you say your experience with Mary (27 Villawood) is better or your time with Lucy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNTHunter View Post
    Is this the lady advertised as Korean? What services did she provide?
    The web site has Lucy as Korean. BBBJ, DATY and a good massage to boot. I can't compare with anyone from Villawood though, sorry.