Thread: Cambodia - girls visiting hotels

Banned

Cambodia - girls visiting hotels

I read one of the threads that a Vietnamese national cannot stay in a hotel with a foreigner. I also saw a video clip on Youtube by one of those amateur journalists who travel the world stating that there is a law in Cambodia that prohibits Cambodian girls from having sex with foreigners. In that context, it would prevent a Cambodian girl going with a foreigner to his hotel and if she did, he might find himself in a lot of trouble. Is anyone aware of this?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I read one of the threads that a Vietnamese national cannot stay in a hotel with a foreigner. I also saw a video clip on Youtube by one of those amateur journalists who travel the world stating that there is a law in Cambodia that prohibits Cambodian girls from having sex with foreigners. In that context, it would prevent a Cambodian girl going with a foreigner to his hotel and if she did, he might find himself in a lot of trouble. Is anyone aware of this?
    Yeah, I have heard that is the case in Vietnam and doesn’t surprise me if it’s the same in Cambodia. Anti-prostitution laws are a bummer. Apparently most of the WLs know which hotels they can go to though where they won’t get dubbed in by the hotel manager so there are was around it but still a risk I suppose. You could also try some massage shops like I did to get around this issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Vietnam there is a rule that locals cannot be in a hotel room after 9pm. If they are found they will get arrested.
    That said, this rule is only enforced by 4 and 5 star hotels. try a Saigon Rose, or A & E hotel, or any "mini hotel" and you will be ok.. when you hand over ID slip 100,000 dong ( $5) to the front desk

for some hotels, working girls have an arrangement, or know the back way in....

as usual nature finds a way !!

In Cambodia, it is illegal for a local/foreigner to have sex without being married. this is rarely enforced unless there is some other reason the police want to get you..
    again, local girls know their way around the rules, and the best approach is to let them take the lead....

as usual be careful of entrapment

The best one I have heard is that letting a girl stay 2 nights with you in a hotel is considered a defacto relationship in the Philippines. apparently this is a law....and a good reason to have lots of 1 nighters..

Yes the hurdle exists in VN hotels 4* and 5* but check in together and it seems to go away and everything seems possible there for few large notes under any ID.

There was an incident between a guest and hotel security at one property I was staying at that did not stay so quiet and did not end so well for the girl.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballspin View Post
    Yes the hurdle exists in VN hotels 4* and 5* but check in together and it seems to go away and everything seems possible there for few large notes under any ID.
    There was an incident between a guest and hotel security at one property I was staying at that did not stay so quiet and did not end so well for the girl.
    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    Another option used throughout Asia is to have a ST hotel room to do your business in and then go back to your comfy 4* hotel. ST rooms are available in Thai, Camb, Phil, Viet,
    In Viet stay away from govt run / connected hotels - I always send a email before hand inquiring about their "joiner" policy if staying somewhere new. I always book for 2 even though I often stay by myself - good for bfast too if she sleeps over.
    Early on I always tip the doorman / bell boy - local knowledge is worth that small tip in spades.
    I never tell them which hotel I am staying in too just the general area - I often meet them within walking distance at a coffee shop etc and ask them what they will be wearing so i can recognize them - allows for getaway if what turns up is not what the profile looks like.
    PS Malaysia esp KL has gone downhill fast recently - yeah a bit cheaper than Sing but not as cheap as Thai, Phil, Camb and quality has gone down too - more MILF 30-40's and not many SYT.
    PPS there is an "international" forum that is essential reading for the travelling monger.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tip prof. Can you pm me the forum?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Not sure how true it is but a friend of a friend told me, he went to a brothel to see a girl and then it got raided by the police. He said he was pretty sure it was a setup. Had to pay tens of thousands of dollars to get out of it.