Thread: Ever been denied a HJ in a RNT?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ever been denied a HJ in a RNT?

Went to get a massage today at a place I'm regular at. I know the boss at the shop and she suggested this ML to me that I hadn't seen before. Said it wasn't a problem and wasn't a bad massage. But after what must have been 30 minutes she says 'times up'. I thought maybe shes thinking that I think its a legit place so let her know that I know the deal at this place but she just ignored what I said and left the room.

Has anybody experienced this before? I'm actually really confused why somebody would do this, I know she's been working there for a while and can't imagine she would last without doing HJ in a RNT place.

Side question, I know the boss should I complain? it was actually really annoying because all the other local places were shut by the time this all finished and I would have gone elsewhere if I'd been given the heads up this chick doesn't do part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the boss seems approachable I"d ask them, if not I'd just leave and never go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seemed she had a shit day or attitude … I am a glass half full type of person, so to me … the result is: more money for the next punt including a HE that isn't "going through the motions" or mechanical. Be curious to know where this place is to avoid lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    ML loves short sesh with new guy nd also is easy money tip $50.

Shes not comfortable with you !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely talk to the mamasan. It's a RnT joint, so I'd imagine a HJ should be expected at the end of each session. I find it odd tho. I thought extras was where they really make money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to a shop on church street before. I paid the money and tips expecting a NHJ, but the girl took off the clothes and let me play for 10 minutes. Then she told me “ time is up.” No NHJ job at all. The worst punt I’ve ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why u didnt ask 10/15/20mins into the session? too shy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would speak to the mamasan, given she did recommend the ML and she would know you are a regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and no, I have never been denied

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Never happened to me..., did have one young ML who wouldn’t get nude...she still gave me a HJ though... and that’s only once out of a couple of hundred RNT sessions over a 5 year punting career.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe she just didn't like you ? Did U ask for extras ? Or did U expect her to initiate ? Sonu have bad hygiene ? Are you obese ?

Could be anything. Don't ask us, ask her!?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    funny, true story. I got rejected cause one of the girls who were giving me a massage, was my neighbour. I didn't even know it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    funny, true story. I got rejected cause one of the girls who were giving me a massage, was my neighbour. I didn't even know it.
    If it was a RNT place I would have insisted on her doing part 2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah big miss ! Hahah

Banned
    Tell the boss to sort it or you fucking well won't be back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe u looked like abit like a council

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    Maybe u looked like abit like a council
    Actually that’s is a possibility

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So how did your next meet with your neighbour go when you were mowing the lawn ?

Did she ask if you would like to do her "lawn" as well ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of possible reasons but sounds like you were her last customer and she was tired so she just wanted to finish quickly and go home.

Many times I find the ml give me a cold attitude during massage but I give her the benefit of the doubt so when she ask if I want extra, I take it but end up regretting it because it was so mechanical. That's why I never tip upfront. Consider yourself Lucky... She saved you money that can now be spent on your next punt.