Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Becoming friends with a WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Becoming friends with a WL

Hey everyone!

So this has been lingering on my mind a bit. You see a WL and u hit it off with them. Great chemistry, great communication, and most importantly seems like u both enjoy each other's company.
    I know that it's their job to make u like them and to take everything with a grain of salt.
    However I have been chatting regularly with a WL for about 2 -3 weeks now about everything and it seems like we are friends. Now the question being should I go back to the shop to see her as she was a great fuck, but I'm worried that this may change our friendship. Sure we had sex before but that was prior to us clicking so well outside of work. I've had a couple of coffee catch ups with her and lunch. Never brought up work, just shooting the breeze like u would with a mate.
    What are ur thoughts brothers? I think she appreciates someone not seeing her just for sex or anticipating getting anyoutside of work. I don't want to have sexy time with her outside of her work either unless of course if she initiates or our friendship leads elsewhere (fuck buddy?) Dunno she gets enough sex at work lol.

Thanks in advance for ur input guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This topic has come up a lot. You will do what you want to do regardless of any comments here. Enjoy your time, maybe learn a lesson or two in the process. Who knows you may even end up marrying.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The question was would u guys continue to see her at the shop?

Banned
    Yes go see her at the shop. Unless the girl says otherwise, its very likely she would prefer you to still see her at the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex with some connection is really addictive. It’s really exhilarating. So, if you have a connection with her, work on it, but keep seeing her in the shop. At some stage, she will ask you out. Till then , play cool and enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at the end of the day, you'd still want to fuck her.
    and if you see another pretty girl, you'd want to fuck the new girl as well.

that's why we go to shops.

having a GF feels good initially, but you'll get bored & want try other girls in 6 months or less.

Banned
    You can be friends with a WL as long as you don't get too emotionally attached to her. Just remember she is seeing many guys in her line of work and that means 6 to 10 guys per day/night. If you can't handle this situation then it's best to stay away and get involved with a normal girl who is not a WL. On the other hand, if you are strong willed and not deterred by the fact that she is having sex with many guys and want to have fun with her, its up to you. Yes, you may have lots of free sex with them if they want to hang out with you. But do you really want to get involved with a girl who is working as a WL?

This subject has been discussed many times on this forum. Many guys have fallen for WLs only to be burnt in the end because they got attached to the girls hoping that they would leave the industry for them. In most cases, it won't happen because the girls have made the choice to work in this industry for the money and not to meet guys to be friends. Even if she has given her number to you, she may see some financial benefit in doing this. On the other hand, there may be a very small percentage of WLs who decide to leave the industry for a customer but they do so if the customer gives an undertaking to support them financially. Would you want to do this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If your single guy go for it and have a bit of fun but definitely dont get too involved keep it light and if your married just dont, take it from someone with experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you thinking of being just friends or expecting something more? Judging from the title, I'm going to say just friends until otherwise stated. I'd say I'll still visit her until she says otherwise. It's not like you're falling for her. She'd just be a fuck buddy that you pay. Guilt free fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Better to keep it to a professional level. You pay her, fuck her, chat with her, enjoy your time with her and go home. Why would you complicate things for the both of yers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for all the advice brothers! Yeh it is just friends, I understand her situation and why her and other girls work in the industry.
    I'm not falling for her (I think...pretty sure I'm not) however on a personal level I think if I didn't meet her at a shop and know she's a working girl then I would definitely fall for her hahah.
    I do realise she's sleeping with 6 - 10 guys a day however like everyone knows here, it's her job. I'm not going to be hung up on that lol. I'm not her boyfriend, so it's not my place to say anything. Besides I still punt so it's not like I'm only see her right? Lol
    Yeh I think I will see her at the shop as well, as we did have a pretty good time. Time outside the shop was also fun haha.
    Thanks all!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You will hear and meet bull story , lie , cheat , headache , hassle and all disaster to your life , you dont agree but you will ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Date WL's at your peril....you have been warned
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    ...you may have lots of free sex with them...
    i highly doubt this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    i highly doubt this.
    The free sex always comes with an emotional price tag .......been there, done that several times and never ends well
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dont get emotional with wl. They only want ur $$

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislee1981 View Post
    Dont get emotional with wl. They only want ur $$
    There are exceptions, but yes careful treading

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Maybe she is bored and enjoys your company. If you stop seeing her in the shop she proably won't enjoy your company so much anymore ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Life's about the ride, would not mind trying it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    i highly doubt this.
    Well I have to disagree based on past experience.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast