Do you see the irony?

So much laugh with punters on moral high ground here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Guys can't trust girls that fucks for money

Girls can't trust guys that use money to fuck

Do you see the irony?

So much laugh with punters on moral high ground here
    Very true. One wl told me that she can't trust men after working in this industry. I say we guys feel the same about wl too. She was surprised.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Found that girls who work a lot are different to girls that do one or two shifts a week. The part timers are more normal. Was really flattered when i dated some wls. Thought youve seen the scum of mankind and you still trust me to go out with me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve made lots of friends over the years
    I just have pay each time I see them
    Hire a friend Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scanboy View Post
    I’ve made lots of friends over the years
    I just have pay each time I see them
    Hire a friend Lol
    If you have a Thai "girlfriend"
    You are still buying her time

No money, no honey

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is so true
    Learnt that very earlier on

Quote Originally Posted by loco_loser View Post
    If you have a Thai "girlfriend"
    You are still buying her time

No money, no honey

Yeah forget it. It starts of great then the friendship ends and that's that. I've a few WL friends but yeah, it's not worth it. I don't care if some guy is fucking her, at the end of the day it's just a friendship. I suppose they care more about making money then bring friends

Senior Member(無間使者)
    woooo, after reading so many generously shared stories and advices, i must say i am so fking glad that i’m not attractive. so no WLs try to date me. woo hoo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    I remembered getting a hot WL’s number. She insisted that I have it so we can hook up outside of work.

We became friends and whenever we go out she would make sure she pays for everything- I guess she is just being a good friend.

Everyone would turn their heads at her and I can see she’s used to it. After meals we usually go to her place to have sex and then share some sob stories because that’s what friends do.

However, after a while she’s wanting to get serious and this is difficult because I can only see her as a friend, yo.

It ended pretty bad and I have to say it’s definitely not worth it.
    how could it end pretty bad? doesn’t sound like u invested anything or she knew your address or anything. just say no. what could she do to threat you? ground you?

i guess the moral of the story is always share the cost. dont let them pay everything. as from chinese wisdom, ‘what comes free at first will cost u most in the end’. sry for bad translation.

SCIENTISTS HAVEN’T FOUND A CHEAPER WAY TO SEX THAN PUNTING!

Banned
    I'm interested too. Did she stalk or harass you? Did she leave threatening messages on your phone? What happened? Did she go crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd521kE7f0A

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Guys doritos is full of shit, he is just taking the piss with most of his posts ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Guys doritos is full of shit, he is just taking the piss with most of his posts ...
    Not if he’s living in Bronte.... a rich kid !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    woooo, after reading so many generously shared stories and advices, i must say i am so fking glad that i’m not attractive. so no WLs try to date me. woo hoo.
    Yay we got one less problem to worry about. Isn’t it great?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Yay we got one less problem to worry about. Isn’t it great?
    Fat gut don't care if fat wallet this is apply for 80% of women.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got a frd like that.....still chat with....then whenever i said u just want my money, she said "Dont say that." but she never ask me to visit her.....

Then theres another....who i randomly added on wechag nearby....ended up she was a WL. But she just want to find frds since she got enough customers alrdy...but deleted her after while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So much sage advice in this thread! Have to agree with most that dating or being friends with WL is always stacked against it being a happy arrangement.
    I’ve dated 4 WL’s over my 12 years of punting off an on. Encountered numerous more opportunities for more but I didn’t want it.

Only ONE WL in 12 yrs turned out to be genuine GF material. Sadly she mistakenly overstayed her VISA and couldn’t return for 5 years.

Recent WL I got friendly with outside her work but kept seeing at shop, stopped providing extras (CIM, DATY) with me. She offers to other customers and it’s advertised services.

I get guilt tripped, saying she hates it and If I really cared about her I wouldn’t ask her do it! 🤔
    Nah fuck that. Move on.

Each to their own. Good luck!

I saw one of my regular WL's the other night. She messaged me saying if it's cool to grab a lift home after her shift and I said no worries. So went to the shop, had sex and waited for her afterwards. I was waiting in the shop waiting for her to change clothes so I was chatting to the mamasan. After about 10 mins she came out and said let's go. As well were about to leave, the mamasan phone rang and a punter was asking for her. So she had to stay at the shop and we didn't end up leaving together. I basically said good bye and we'll catch up next time.

Now I guess we have been friends outside the shop and have hung out, gone to the movies, had dinner purely as friends. Even though we couldn't leave the shop together, and that I knew another punter would be pounding her pussy in about 30 minutes, I was cool with it because we're only friends, nothing else.

If I had feelings of course it would be different. The point I'm trying to make is that as long as you keep the relationship as friends, then you should be fine. I have had other friendships with WL's that have been ok but turned out shit, but yeah, my regular/friend WL is cool.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Once you have paid money to use a woman's body you have killed any chance of ever having a meaningful genuine relationship with her.
    You have crossed a line and there is no going back.
    The best you can hope for is some sort of relationship or arrangement based on mutual exploitation.
    That is the reality of punting.
    Accept it.
    But then again relationships based on mutual exploitation are not just confined to relationships with WLs - many traditional marriages are perfect examples of relationships based on mutual exploitation (the husband gets sex, children, cooked meals, ; the wife gets security, status, children and property) so you probably won't be much different to your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents.
    Who the fuck knows anything anymore
    Enjoy!

Banned
    'Friends who fuck - winner!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast