Passion with May

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 7/02/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, B-cups, firm bum, polite attitude & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, GFE, FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :
    Booked May for Wednesday, arrived on time and parked at the rear. Greeted by Darren to waiting room and May turned up with happy smiley face and a hug. After settled fees with Darren, off we go to May’s room. It’s has been a while did not see her since our last Double Baby.

A big hug as partner missing each other, kissing and love flirting on the chair. After shower, we kept on kissing on the bed, from LFK to DFK just like initial passion as partners. I Catbath her from lips, face then to her natural pointed boobs that also my favourite to play with the nipples. Slow to the south, travelled within her trimmed bush then her pussy, with my hands still tickling her pointed nipples. I like this movement as well as May. Whenever I DATY her, she can really enjoyed, May taught me how to please women from my early visit, as I am demonstrated to her.

After awhile, she put on her high heel shoes, May was so sexy at that moment, walking around with naked body while I am on the chair watching, this was nice, she walked closed and I grabbed her then sat on top of me similar as Liana sex post but sitting on the chair.

She domed me up and continue the Liana sex post while we were have conversation, caring each other, talked about her condition and her feeling of our session. After awhile, we moved on to Olympus sex post.
    May has small body and not too heavy, carried her having this post, pumping her in the air, kissing her and have her whole body within mine. Next to workout sex post, then put her down on the bed while my little one has no loss contact with May’s pussy.

We continued with MISH. We have spent some time with MISH and I was a bit tired to carry on but would really like to complete with MISH, then I kept on pumping with the supports of the bed that bounced back when even I pushed May. That’s really helpful. May was really enjoyed with this length of time spent on MISH, she was moaned and keep moved her head left and right until we cum together. We thanks each other of our result, we kept our conversations while our little ones still together then this naughty May squeezed my little brother out. I like it, this is passion. YMMV

Washed together, clothes on, a big hug and followed with kissing before I walked out the room. May did not let me walked out alone instead she held me walked to the rear car park exit. She kept on watching me until I got into the car before she shut the door. For me, this is fair dinkum GFE. I can feel it by stared at her eyes. So good, thanks May.

Sex position guide: http://sexpositions.club/tag/standing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR dude. Thanks for the sex post info. Funny thing squeezes out,lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review, she obviously likes you and you like her so everybody is happy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s in the room stay in the room.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Still missing the session of double baby and think back the good memory having sex on that chair. Might visit May again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Still missing the session of double baby and think back the good memory having sex on that chair. Might visit May again.
    Can’t deny she has done special techniques for her service and her understanding of her customers as priority

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Can’t deny she has done special techniques for her service and her understanding of her customers as priority
    I visited May yesterday. I am still enjoying those service that she shown me. Very happy with her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    I visited May yesterday. I am still enjoying those service that she shown me. Very happy with her.
    fair incum

you sound like a wank
    why....
    shes watching you leave thinking what a dick this guy is...

newboy and bc are on their way to show her whos boss

lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Thanks for your amazing review, hope you enjoyed her service.