Mai
7 Heaven
Sukhumvit Soi 33, Bangkok, Thailand
https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/mai

A venture into the world of blow job bars. Mai was lean, tall, enhanced D's, gorgeous face, shortish hair, porcelain white skin, skinny legs, but... shit house personality. I suppose when you're sucking cock all day, you wouldn't be particularly perky to be around. She has worked here for the past 2 years. It looks like the face, boobs are the fruits of her labour...

The room was a bit of a dive. You could hear all the slurping going on in the other partitioned rooms. A little more sensuous than my experience with Mai. There's a modified basin, like a urinal in the corner of the room, where they wash your privates down before getting you on the bed. Mai takes her top off, but left her skirt on. Crouched between my legs she starts her routine. I knew I wasn't going to get much action or copping much of a feel of those massive D's of hers...

No access or much of a view in that dimly lit room, she worked her head up and down. I laid back, closed my eyes and relaxed til an erection was apparent enough for her to suck on. Her technique wasn't that special, no variations, just a standard up and down until I came...

The policy states that if you came under 10 minutes, you will get a second shot. I came after 20 minutes, so that was all I got. Cleaned up and I was out the door. Can't say that I enjoyed that much of the session, but at least I finally tried this blow job bar. 1300 baht for 45 minutes, which was roughly $57 AUD at the time. For this price, I can't complain...