Thread: Amazing May@Chatswood60

Junior Member(有D料到)

Amazing May@Chatswood60

Ddddddddddddeleteddddddddddddddd

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. May is getting lots of great reviews and her acrobatic bbbj's sound great. There is a busty girl Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe who also does the climbing up the wall backwards bbbj on you. I love it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review. May is getting lots of great reviews and her acrobatic bbbj's sound great. There is a busty girl Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe who also does the climbing up the wall backwards bbbj on you. I love it.
    bc
    me and you have to meet
    i lived the brothels you go on about
    its my neighborhood
    come to pats royal oak hotel 3 doors up from taylors
    just catch me in a good mood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May really worked hard, her back cover with sweats and she has done the service amazingly. I personally recommended to visit her as she did not rushed to complete the job, nice to hug this lovely lady before leaving and she insisted to companion me to the rear parking. Very good service. Thanks for Chatswood 60 for providing me this experience, I will visit again.[/QUOTE]

Good review Ken. Agreed she worked hard and tried very best of her to please her customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    My experience with May from last double baby was she was really served me good, enjoyed her passion with me and can’t denied really delivered the service. Thanks May from my last visit.