Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 reports in one! Miko and Victoria

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

2 reports in one! Miko and Victoria

Hi bros!

Unfortunately this will have to be a negative and then positive AR

A couple days ago I went to 278 club with one of my friend who normally goes to Gladesville. I have been hyping him up for ginza/278 as I have had some good punts there.
    We arrived around 9pm and Ginza was packed with at least 4 guys waiting. So we decided to check out 278.
    Bit of background info, I am Chinese and my friend is Indian. We decided to see the line up. I picked Miko and he decided on Victoria. I'll be splitting the AR into 2 sections here as my friend doesn't have an account here.

Miko

A beautiful young Chinese girl with a decent grasp of English. She is very pretty with an amazing slim body. We had out shower together, chatted briefly. No shower play which is fine with me. Onto the bed where she got me to lie face down and she did the Asian style cat bath where she had water in her mouth and did that sucking motion up and down your body.
    I flipped over and she proceeded with a decent bj. Not as good as coco or Mona from Gladesville but that comes down to experience. No complaints as she had some good eye contact and gave it a good go.
    I wanted to taste that sweet sweet pussy so I got her to lie down, gave her a cat bath as well. Her nipples were very sensitive!
    Gave her daty for a good 15 min where u can see her tummy inflate and feel her leg muscles quiver from orgasm.
    She got on top saying she wanted to be in control. No complaints there! She cowgirled me for a while and due to her tight pussy I orgasmed too quickly lol. Gave her more daty as she does have an amazing pussy. All too soon the buzzer went and time was up! Overall I had a good experience and will def come back to see her.

Victoria

This is according to my friend as he was too shy to leave feedback with 278 reception directly, so I told him to give me the details on what happened, and I'll write a review for him
    The shower was pretty good with through cleaning and a bit of shower play.
    Victoria did some amazing DD and bj was fairly decent. However she would not kiss at all, just a peck on the lips and won't allow daty. Now my friend was clean shaven and also brushed his teeth prior to the punt and had some mints so I'm pretty sure his breath wouldn't smell. He isn't a fob Indian with bad BO either. So I wasn't top sure why she wouldn't kiss or cim or allow daty.
    As I haven't seen any AR on her I'm not too sure of the experience from the other bros who has seen her.
    Maybe some further training from management?

Thanks for reading bros. Happy punting

Banned
    It may appear Victoria is not very keen on Indian guys and didn't want to kiss him or allow him to go down on her. She's not the only one who might have this view. This subject about Asian girls not willing to service Indian guys has been discussed before on this site.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not either party's fault, you can't really force the girl to do what she is not willing to do, whether it's her job or not.

There are always other girls inside or outside 278 that is willing to kiss your Indian friend. I just think that sometimes punters expect too much from these 278 girls. Personally I think the 278 girls don't get enough pay for the services they provided.

After visited a few other brothels, I think 278 girls are under-paid, this alone I would give them higher scores than I would previously. Maybe I'm one of the few, but I think other brothel's service are more inline with "working girls" standards, what I mean is that 278 girls provided too much services, and I'm sure most of them are forced to provide those services in fear of losing some customers, or their job. IMO.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    It's not either party's fault, you can't really force the girl to do what she is not willing to do, whether it's her job or not.

There are always other girls inside or outside 278 that is willing to kiss your Indian friend. I just think that sometimes punters expect too much from these 278 girls. Personally I think the 278 girls don't get enough pay for the services they provided.

After visited a few other brothels, I think 278 girls are under-paid, this alone I would give them higher scores than I would previously. Maybe I'm one of the few, but I think other brothel's service are more inline with "working girls" standards, what I mean is that 278 girls provided too much services, and I'm sure most of them are forced to provide those services in fear of losing some customers, or their job. IMO.
    No the girls are not force to provide the service but because the customer base is bigger the girls are willing to do it. I know some girls not happy with the management style some have move to other place. To the girls a service is a service but the earning power is the motivating factor. You see a few of the girls come from 42, 5, 35, 5* and other but stay on with 278 and Ginza. Most want to earn money quickly and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I understand, some girls don't like it. Hence why there are different levels of service right? Places do standard, premium and diamond. 278 guarantees diamond service so therefore things like dfk, bbbj etc are inclusive in that service. I k ow the subject of Indian guys have been discussed. Howe we my friend doesn't actually look Indian, he's got fairly light skin. So unless if someone asks probably won't peg him for one.
    I also don't know the ratio of payment for the 278 girls but considering a decent amount of girls seem to stay on their roster I guess it may not be too bad? Not sure there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I understand, some girls don't like it. Hence why there are different levels of service right? Places do standard, premium and diamond. 278 guarantees diamond service so therefore things like dfk, bbbj etc are inclusive in that service. I k ow the subject of Indian guys have been discussed. Howe we my friend doesn't actually look Indian, he's got fairly light skin. So unless if someone asks probably won't peg him for one.
    I also don't know the ratio of payment for the 278 girls but considering a decent amount of girls seem to stay on their roster I guess it may not be too bad? Not sure there.
    The girls are pay very well. So do worry. If not pay well the girls will not stay or come to sydney. Just like a 10 years back you get many Malaysian and Singaporean girls. But now the girls work in their home country.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Kissing is the most intimate act in my opinion. The best punts are usually with girls that kiss you like they love you which then gets you excited and them excited and the punt raises up a notch.

But as it is very personal, some girls are reluctant.

Having said that 278 clearly advertises that Diamond includes DFK, bbbj and CIM so that is what the girls need to do if they accept working there.......to all punters. Interestingly DATY is not on the list...

Wow !!! In Sydney the cheapest price with quality girls @ 278club.

30mins $140
    45mins $190
    60mins $240

And include DFK shower service bbbj CIM.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen Miko recently and I have to say she is very pretty. And I had seen some top ginza girls like Alin, Cookie Taylor and even mixed chinese Olivia. I would probably say her face is the prettiest. BBBJ probably not the best but that face really makes you turned on. Not sure if the face natural since I thought she was Korean when picking up from the line up. I only realised she’s chinese once she walked in and told me she’s chinese. Recommended and when I asked if she works at Ginza as well, she said one day. What a pitty but I think she is up there with Ginza girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    No the girls are not force to provide the service but because the customer base is bigger the girls are willing to do it. I know some girls not happy with the management style some have move to other place. To the girls a service is a service but the earning power is the motivating factor. You see a few of the girls come from 42, 5, 35, 5* and other but stay on with 278 and Ginza. Most want to earn money quickly and move on.
    The girls are not forced to provide the service?? Well, if our Indian friend complained to management you don't think the 278 management will have a word to the girl involved?? By posting this AR, she is mostly likely getting a word now. Like you said some 278 girls don't like the management style therefore they moved on, I just think that most punters expect "ALL" 278 girls do DFK, DD, CIM, BBBJ, 69 etc to every customers, but we all know some punters smells etc etc etc. lol.

I don't think every punter should expect ALL services are provided by EVERY 278 girls, this way it puts less pressure on those 278 girls to do their work, after all, they are not machines.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Actually the payments to 278 girls per hour is exactly the same to some of the brothels nearby, but they provide less service but have a smaller customer base.

If the girls wants money QUICKLY they go to work at 278, if they don't need as much work then they probably better off at other brothels because with some other brothels, diamond services like CIM and DDs are not provided.

Luckily not all punters want DD and CIM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The girls are not forced to provide the service?? Well, if our Indian friend complained to management you don't think the 278 management will have a word to the girl involved?? By posting this AR, she is mostly likely getting a word now. Like you said some 278 girls don't like the management style therefore they moved on, I just think that most punters expect "ALL" 278 girls do DFK, DD, CIM, BBBJ, 69 etc to every customers, but we all know some punters smells etc etc etc. lol.

I don't think every punter should expect ALL services are provided by EVERY 278 girls, this way it puts less pressure on those 278 girls to do their work, after all, they are not machines.
    What I mean the 278 girls are not force to provide all service is the girls can go to work other place can still earn good money. I agree not all guys like CIM and DD. I don't alway want CIM or DD, only occasionally. I prefer the GFE than the hardcore.

Banned
    You should not have complained hete on behalf of your Indian mate. Let him raise the concerns with management himself and/or set up his own account to post from. The reality is that many girls have experienced appalling treatment by subcontinental gentlemen, both physically and also from a personal hygiene perspective. The girls are within their rights to refrain service to individuals. Like it or lump It.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is basically the girl doesn't like indian guys, which is understandable

Banned
    Like it or not, this is what separates 278 from the other top contenders is the fact that they offer more services, that is really their draw card. Some girls move from other brothels to Ginza/278 to make more money, some Ginza/278 girls leave to go to other shops for something more sustainable.

It is really up to the girl to find her comfortable working arrangement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    It is basically the girl doesn't like indian guys, which is understandable
    At 278, do the girls have a right to refuse certain customers?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    At 278, do the girls have a right to refuse certain customers?
    Not only at 278 but every where the girls should have the right to refuse certain customers or refuse to provide certain services to certain customers for whatever reason but I think it should be done before you actually take their money and get into the room. If you don't like to sevice them don't do it at all in first place.
    Otherwise at a place like 278 where it's all inclusive in the price, you would be charging the customer for something that they wouldn't actually get.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She did not kiss him but DD him and BJ? wtf...she still tried her best. Why still complaining?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    She did not kiss him but DD him and BJ? wtf...she still tried her best. Why still complaining?
    "Victoria did some amazing DD and bj was fairly decent. However she would not kiss at all, just a peck on the lips and won't allow daty..."

It sounds like he wanted to get intimate with Victoria and have the girlfriend experience. This included kissing and going down on her but she refused. Oh well, you can't always get it even if you pay for diamond service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm no kissing but will BBBJ and DD a man.. interesting set of standards these WLs have. Difficult to understand but then again that’s how it usually is with women

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is punting lol. Gotta gamble for that lucky one. If someone does not want to see a certain type of customer base they should be up front about it. Like the Korean wl that specifically says no Korean customers. If they don't like they should be up front right? I do sometimes find Chinese wl to be more picky then Koreans and japs with the service they provide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast