Thread: SONGI - Experienced and eager to please.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SONGI - Experienced and eager to please.

Well managed to hold out for 2 weeks with no punts and my return landed me in the year of the Pig - first punt for the Chinese New Year.

SCOPING
    I was grabbed by her roster pics straight away. That face (though I suspected good angles and photoshop) grabbed me straight away. Her pics actually look a bit like Romi for n5m. Her stats (it says 44kg then changes to 47kg when you click tab), at 44kg and 165cm, usually means skinny.

When she opened the door, we seemed pretty close to the same height (heels though). Her eyes are very much like her web pics but I found her cheek bones and lips to be that typical Korean plastic work. It may work for some but it’s a bit ‘meh’ for me. I prefer a natural face. Eyes are very nice though...

She was in a very demure dark blue dress that gave nothing away, but once she was naked, I can confirm that her arms and legs are quite lean and slim and she has nice skinny shoulders. Great, fake a D-cuppers with the tiniest little nipples on them. Quite soft, not much tone to her butt but she does have a nice pelvic area with a decent mound on her. I would put her on the skinnier side of slim. But not a skinny for me.

TASTING
    Her first day at Ginza and only her 3rd day in Sydney, so she seemed a bit shy and eager to please. After a gentle peck on the lips in the shower, I went all in for some dfk and she was a bit hesitant but later on the bed she was open for it. She is a medium to heavy smoker I reckon so after getting some tongue action I focused more on her titties.

PRE-GAME
    Excellent, excellent BBBJ. 3/4 of me and with some great hand action. She would be a good ML actually! Her experience really showed here. She started with a catbath on my nipples and worked her way to my balls and then my cock. Really good pressure.

MAIN EVENT
    Yeah... I felt sorry for her afterwards. Something wrong with me and I couldn’t seem to offload ‘my load’ until well after the buzzer. Was horny and hard as fuck too.

Started in cowgirl and she dropped right onto me. No complaints, then missionary and god her tits felt great up against my chest. Doggy was cut a bit short cos of depth issues, then back to missionary where I hiked her legs up and pounded away trying really hard to cum.

Finally she complied to doggy again (such a great girl) and I asked her to lie down and pull her legs together so I wouldn’t go so deep. Even so before I finally came I could see her grabbing the sheets and burying her head in the pillow. Poor thing... she was quite red faced at the end but still nice and smiley. 100% for effort.

AFTERWARDS
    A bit of chit chat on bed and in shower but not much cos buzzer had gorne off a while ago. She says she is 24 but tbh she seems older. Her look, body, voice and her experience make her seem more like late 20’s.

Very nice girl and though perhaps not my ideal body type I think she will hit the right buttons for heaps of punters.

Happy Punting.

PS. Gonna read Rooter’s AR now and see how similar we are....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sounds like you started the New Lunar Year in fine style bro.
    Songi really does put everything into it

That brought some sudden memories when you mentioned Romi, lol~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    man, the way you mentioned about her body and face, it's my type of girl! I have managed no punts for 5 months, she is gonna to be my first punt coming next month!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    That brought some sudden memories when you mentioned Romi, lol~
    Never got to try Romi... but was keen. Her pics were amazing. Just wanted to see how real they were. Wonder what happened to her...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    man, the way you mentioned about her body and face, it's my type of girl! I have managed no punts for 5 months, she is gonna to be my first punt coming next month!
    Haha... go for it man. Tbh - she is probably not my type. But if you like that kind of Korean look you will enjoy!

Nice read and review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post

Finally she complied to doggy again (such a great girl) and I asked her to lie down and pull her legs together so I wouldn’t go so deep. Even so before I finally came I could see her grabbing the sheets and burying her head in the pillow. Poor thing... she was quite red faced at the end but still nice and smiley. 100% for effort.
    Hey BD nice report, even a little more insightful for me than Rooter, thanks

I love Doggy as well, but also have some size issues with some girls, so I always try to be aware of the depth/power aspects, but in the heat of the moment it is not that easy.
    When I see girls grabbing sheets in frenzy I try to back off and check they are ok, assuming the same as you, in that I have gone too far. But with a couple of the girls this proved to be a wrong deduction, one actually turned her head around and said 'yes ok, not stop harder please' to say I was surprised and delighted was an understatement!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Hey BD nice report, even a little more insightful for me than Rooter, thanks

I love Doggy as well, but also have some size issues with some girls, so I always try to be aware of the depth/power aspects, but in the heat of the moment it is not that easy.
    When I see girls grabbing sheets in frenzy I try to back off and check they are ok, assuming the same as you, in that I have gone too far. But with a couple of the girls this proved to be a wrong deduction, one actually turned her head around and said 'yes ok, not stop harder please' to say I was surprised and delighted was an understatement!
    Yeah... there is a fine line there. Normally I just keep going until they say something, but it was her first day so I know she was trying to please and probably would have just kept quiet. Dun wanna hurt any of the girls.