Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost in Translation

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lost in Translation

Hola Hermanos

Went to one of my regular massage shops (not advertised on this forum). Mamasan texted me and said she had a new girl that would be just my type.

I got there, greeted Mamasan and into the room. In comes the new ML - definitely my type: pretty, nice boobs, round ass....anyway, I digress. Paid my tips up front and we got started 😉.

She was getting really into it and getting very loud. She kept saying, I” love you Papi, I love you”.

At the end she didn’t want me to leave and kept asking me when I would be back to visit her for something more special.

Now I’m not one of these punters that sees ML’s out of the shop or falls in love with them. I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

I know it was probably a language barrier type thing and she was probably just trying to compliment me, but should I mention it to Mamasan for the girl’s sake so she is not giving needy punters the wrong idea?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have sometimes had WLs say to me "I love you"
    I am 100% sure they don't really mean I love you, it's just their bad English, they really just mean "I like you" which is a very normal thing to say.
    It does get you in the feels though when a pretty young sweet thing says "I love you"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have sometimes had WLs say to me "I love you"
    I am 100% they don't really mean I love you, it's just their bad English, they really just mean "I like you" which is a very normal thing to say.
    It does get you in the feels though when a pretty young sweet thing says "I love you"
    Yeah, C Jin from Ginza/278 told me she loves me on my first visit.
    It took me 5 minutes to tell her what she suppose to say is "I like you" (and that was what she meant).
    Then, for the rest of the session, she cranked up her GFE to almost immeasurable level of husband-like treatment.
    For that fleeting 45 minutes, I was like: "I just met her but may be she truly means when she says I love you" (oh that fickle mind!)
    Lucky that I am head strong otherwise you fall for that kinda sh*t hard.

Other girls have said "I love you" during the heat of the moment too. It's very common.
    Don't read too much and move on.
    No need to say anything to Mamasan. We are all adults here.
    Haven't you heard the term: "Girl, you are working it!". She is allowed to work her charm however way she wants. Just don't fall for it; in fact, make the best of it (by living your fantasy).

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Yeah, I’ve had WL/ML say “I love you” in the heat of the moment and even this old Toad has let that phase slip out in a moment of passion ( with the WL giving me a strange look after ...haha). Just habit and getting caught up in the moment.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I love all girls. They all love me........

Fantasy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Never had any girl said I love you before
    But Gets" you're cute "

Banned
    The WLs will say they love you despite your age and looks as long as you give them what they want and that is MONEY!!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The meaning " I like you " In English and Chinese is a bit different. In Chinese I say I love you is I like you That is how most chinese express love to the love one. Can some chinese bro. Explain better?

Banned
    I lost track of what they said around the time my ass cheeks got spread apart

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    At least you got "you are cute", I never got any compliment at all, not even once.
    Some of the closest I got: "I like asian people", "I enjoyed the time with you too", "you are so kind", "you are the most gentle customer I had", "you are my best customer" (for heaven's sake, stop reminding me I'm a customer at least)

Oh well, what can an old man expect to hear from pretty girls.
    WWait a minute lol...I think I did get it from a thai girl once ...is not I love you is " I love you long time " Instead

I think we should start seeing more Chinese...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    its all marketing to get you to come back to them !

I was doing fs with my regular ML, she was getting close to orgasm and “I love you” slipped out. Embarrassed silence from both parties, followed be “I mean I love having sex with you”.

Today she said “I hope I still know you when you are 60”. I replied “Next week?”. She suddenly looked rather scared and slightly grossed out. “Just kidding” I said...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I was doing fs with my regular ML, she was getting close to orgasm and “I love you” slipped out. Embarrassed silence from both parties, followed be “I mean I love having sex with you”.

Today she said “I hope I still know you when you are 60”. I replied “Next week?”. She suddenly looked rather scared and slightly grossed out. “Just kidding” I said...
    wait, whats going on? what does next week mean? why did she gross out?

I was teasing her that I was 60 next week. This did not make her happy. I laughed and explained I was just joking. She looked very relived.

So I guess the moral of the story is that I have another 10 years best case before I’m too old.

Banned
    Her old hairy flaps will be a bit wrinkly at age 60 too

Talking about lost in translation, this is a classic for a roster post :

Quote Originally Posted by Burwood 8 View Post
    We got a girl today!!!

Of course you do......... 😆 haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Talking about lost in translation, this is a classic for a roster post :

Of course you do......... �� haha
    Don't they all.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Never had any girl said I love you before
    But Gets" you're cute "

dawww I still love you woods

I've get a few backhanded compliments, oh your handsome up close or words to that effect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I was teasing her that I was 60 next week. This did not make her happy. I laughed and explained I was just joking. She looked very relived.

So I guess the moral of the story is that I have another 10 years best case before I’m too old.
    lets get a gym membership today!

Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    Hehe 60. I do get funny looks when I say I am 50. Mostly get taken for younger. Though with the increasing amount of white hair this is going to carch me out lol.
    True story- once a ml ask me to wear a base ball cap i think it make me look younger to her ..we both sat on the middle of table fcking while I have my hat on nd I also flex my abs/chest try to look good hehe when ever she look to the side mirror...I was fcked at the end my hair is soaking wet ...

That's one off the bucket list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast