Thread: Angel & Kiki - Playful and Willingness to Please Duo

Banned

Smile Angel & Kiki - Playful and Willingness to Please Duo

During this week, I noticed a few new girls starting at Marrickville No5 and this propelled me to pay a visit to the shop after work. When I arrive, I’m greeted by the friendly staff at M5 and told there are four girls free. It was a difficult choice because every girl looked great. The friendly staff suggest a double and the names Angel and Kiki are recommended because both Chinese girls are new and do diamond service. They are small, petite and not tall but still cute. In my opinion, Angel was the prettiest out of the two. I go along with the double suggestion.

I’m taken to a small room but it’s too cramped for three people and request a different room. Another spacious room is found and I wait for the girls to greet me. Both Angel and Kiki enter the room and it is Angel who introduces herself and Kiki to me. Angel is wearing a black miniskirt while Kiki is more casual with a white top and short denim shorts. Both girls are wearing high heels.

I ask if they have done a double together and Angel’s response is “yes”. I then ask who speaks good English and it is Angel again who responds with “little English” and gives off a laugh as she says it. Then Angel approaches me first and we have a brief chat and she giggles with me. Kiki appears a bit shy and this could be attributed to her limited English but she does have the word ‘handsome’ and ‘OMG’ in her vocabulary.

Angel starts to undress me while Kiki starts laying the bed sheet on the bed. Angel is being a bit cheeky with me as she is very keen to remove all my clothes. I ask her why the urgency in removing my clothes but the girls just laugh. The girls undress and I see their naked bodies. Both girls have small size 6 figures with nice bottoms. I thought Kiki’s bottom was slightly larger and when bent over is more meatier than Angel’s. Their breasts are definitely B cup with Kiki’s being perky. Their heights are very much similar possibly around 156cm. Anyway, Angel is clean shaven and Kiki has a nice trimmed bush down below. Angel has dark tan coloured skin since she says she is from Southern China while Kiki has pale (light) skin and is from northern China. Angel’s hair is light brown running down her back whereas Kiki’s is black and reaches shoulder height.

It is Angel who enters the shower first and I follow her. She takes charge of the washing duties before Kiki joins us. Kiki follows Angel’s directions as she washes me from behind and Angel does my front and of course the main part being the little fella. We have a few laughs in the shower and I play with their little sisters down under. I ask their ages. Angel states that she is 25 and Kiki is 23. Without any notice, Angel gets down on her knees and starts sucking my little fella in the shower. She was taking nearly the entire little fella and I was definitely enjoying this moment in the shower. We walk out of the shower and the mirrors on the wall in the room are completely fogged up and we all have a laugh about it.

Angel jumps onto the bed first followed by Kiki and I squeeze in between the girls with Angel on my left and Kiki on my right facing the headboard. Angel is the one who talks to me a lot with much giggling. Kiki is more timid and listens to our conversations. I decide to start my magic on Kiki and to get her talking more. She lies on her back and then I slowly stimulate her little sister while also kissing and sucking her nipples causing Kiki to give off light moans. I can tell Kiki is enjoying the stimulation with her eyes closed and repeating the words “OMG” as I pleasure her down under. Feeling that she is being left out, Angel moves in to suck my little fella. She is taking most of him with lots of deep sucking and this goes for some time. Meantime, the stimulation is taking effect on Kiki with the juices starting to flow and it’s not long before she says she has come and remains still for a brief period of time.

I slowly move closer to Kiki so she can taste my little fella too while she is lying on her back but I don’t stop rubbing Kiki’s little sister with my fingers. The cheeky Angel goes behind me and begins teasing my bottom. She then moves around to be on top on Kiki and is licking her nipples and kissing her. Kiki is moaning again and then Angel moves around to kiss me while I’m still fingering Kiki. By now, I have had Kiki move into doggy position so I can play with her little sister and all I hear is moaning from Kiki. It’s not long before Angel goes down on my little fella again while I’m kneeling near Kiki.

Having a girl devour my little fella prompts me to increase the tempo as I stimulate Kiki’s little sister and the moans from Kiki become much louder now. Angel’s lips are locked onto my little fella and I’m unable to move. This horny girl just loves giving BBBJ and has increased the sucking pace now. Being a cheeky girl, Angel goes behind and wants to play with my butt. She starts kissing my butt while Kiki is giving me satisfying BBBJ and I’m inserting my fingers inside Kiki’s little sister. Kiki is lying on her side so Angel comes around Kiki and starts to kiss and lick Kiki’s nipples. She does the same to me before kissing me on the lips. We are all involved together in a threesome.

Somehow Angel is able to break up everything and moves to her original position which causes Kiki to stop performing BBBJ which I must say I was enjoying very much. She too was going in deep and at a quick pace. I decide to manoeuvre Kiki into the doggy position and to stimulate her from behind with my fingers and in doing so, I insert one and later two fingers inside. Kiki is very submissive as I please her little sister.

I don’t have to wait long before Angel jumps in again and goes for my little fella. I’m kneeling upright and Angel leans down to suck him again. She is a real pleaser who won’t let go of my little fella. Her method was wonderful in the way she was giving him special attention. It’s not long before he is at full length and Angel finds a condom and rolls it onto my little fella. She’s ready for some action. I enter her in missionary first before moving to playing the cello and squashing the deckchair positions. This is all happening while my right hand is playing with Kiki’s little sister and Kiki is in the doggy position. Both girls are moaning as I’m pleasing them both. I decide to have both girls in the doggy position and have Angel in such position so I can see their cute bottoms in front of me. For all this time, my right hand never leaves Kiki’s little sister.

It’s not long before Kiki finally takes the initiative and makes her own move to take my little fella away from the clutches of Angel. She removes the condom off my little fella that was inside Angel’s little sister and cleans him before sucking him. She nearly takes the whole length of my little fella and her BBBJ method is fine with lots of deep sucking. She finds a condom and we start off in the doggy position and then change positions to squashing the deckchair. I go in deep and she gives off loud moans. My left hand is now stimulating Angel and she moans in ecstasy. Actually, both girls are moaning. I move Kiki into doggy position and we go off like two crazy rabbits.

At that time, Angel was playing with herself and I thought it would be best to bring her in. I decide to move Kiki to the side so that the girls are in a T position. I ask if Kiki will go down on Angel and Angel translates for me. Without any hesitation, Kiki does it. I looked with amazement as she starts licking and kissing Angel’s little sister at the same time I’m banging her from behind in doggy. Both girls are moaning. I get out of doggy position to get a good view of what is going on down there and I see clearly Kiki is doing DATY on Angel. Finally, I have a girl willing to go down on another girl. I was ecstatic. With much excitement, I go in deep and hard and Kiki moans even louder. Angel is also moaning and the sound is deafening. I’m sure it could have been heard by customers and staff walking past our room. I move from missionary doggy to upright doggy. I can tell Kiki is getting tired so I decide to let the girls have a break.

Angel continues to rub her little sister and her moans continue. Kiki removes the condom and cleans my little fella as I’m lying on my back between them. She dives in while in the doggy position to give him a great BBBJ that is not toothy or rough. Her head is bobbing up and down on my little fella while I play with Angel’s little sister. She then increases the pace and I feel I might be close to coming. I come up with the idea of wanting to come into their mouths at the same time. That is, I explain to Angel so she can translate to Kiki that I want them to kneel in front of me and have their mouths as close as possible to each other so I can come into both. I try to show them how they should position themselves but all is lost in translation. By now, the little fella has gone from fully erect to rest mode.

As was expected, Angel commences her BBBJ while Kiki is kneeling upright and kissing my nipples. Then she lowers herself and I finger Kiki from behind while Angel has her lips locked on my little fella. Anyway, I need to get him up again so it’s not long before he is giving the salute and Angel puts another condom on him for more pounding.

It’s Angel’s turn for more of my little fella. I enter her in squashing the deckchair position and she is much louder than Kiki. Kiki is behind me and I suggest that she suck my testicles as I enter Angel. It’s again lost in translation. Instead she is touching and kissing my butt cheeks. I move to spoon position and suggest that Kiki lick Angel’s little sister since she has full view of it. It doesn’t work out (lost in translation again) so I revert to missionary doggy position and pound her hard. Kiki lies on me and starts a cat bath on my back and bottom. Eventually Angel comes. Her moans abruptly stop and she remains stationary. My mission in making both girls come has been accomplished.

This time I give Angel a quick break and then she informs me that we have 5 minutes left on the clock. Without any surprise, she turns to my little fella again and buries her head in between my legs and performs BBBJ. She starts to twist my little fella and does the whole up and down head motion as she strives to take the whole length of my little fella. She is working hard on him. After nearly an hour session with two young cute girls, the little fella finally succumbs not before I do my own loud piercing screams. Angel allows for CIM to occur as her head is leaning over my little fella and she does a magnificent job. She keeps sucking my little fella until there is no drop left. Basically, there was nothing for Kiki to feast on and nothing had dripped on my body. It was a clean job by Angel. She walks over to the shower slowly and was not in a hurry to get to the showers unlike other girls. I continue to stimulate Kiki from behind. She doesn’t mind as I rub her little sister. I know time is nearly up so I leave Kiki and follow Angel for a shower while Kiki cleans the mess and the room. Angel cleans me up and we giggle and laugh in the shower before Kiki joins us. By then we are nearly finished and let Kiki have her shower. We get out, dry ourselves and get dressed. I am a bit slow in getting dressed but the girls stay around until I’m ready to go and we say our goodbyes and walk away.

How do I describe these girls? Well, Angel was the dominant and more experienced one in this duo combination but Kiki was very willing and eager to please. At times, Angel would give instructions to Kiki in Chinese and Kiki would follow them. What made Kiki stand out in this case was the fact that she allowed to be stimulated (fingering was ok with Kiki but not with Angel) which caused her to come (and so did Angel), performed DATY on Angel, gave great BBBJ (Angel did too) and took a good pounding. Kiki surely doesn’t have the word ‘No’ in her vocabulary because she is willing to try most things I had asked her to do. Having said this, one flaw of hers was her inability to converse in English and for me this is very important if a session is to go well. There were a few occasions where my messages were lost in translation with Kiki but despite this, she made up for it with her service.

As for Angel, she is friendly and cheeky but knows the right buttons to push when it comes to ensuring man satisfaction. If there was one thing that came to mind about Angel is her enthusiasm to do BBBJ all the time and should I say she has a real appetite for sucking little fellas. When I was devoting attention to Kiki, Angel would jump in to get my attention with her BBBJ so she wouldn’t be left out of the love triangle. In effect, my little fella was always occupied during this one hour session.

Overall, both girls were very playful and attentive to my needs, in particular Kiki who loved to please and to be pleased despite being reserved. It only took a moment in their company before you realised you would have a great time with these two young slim girls. Spending time with these girls will make you feel like a king. Both Angel and Kiki will definitely take good care of you. Go see them together. You won’t be disappointed by their service.

Disclaimer: the services provided by the girls may differ with other customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What an awesome AR cuteguy, I have been looking for some recommendations for my first double in a couple more weeks. You have certainly given me a great example and exactly what I am after. Were they both also into DFK with you. That is a must for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manky View Post
    What an awesome AR cuteguy, I have been looking for some recommendations for my first double in a couple more weeks. You have certainly given me a great example and exactly what I am after. Were they both also into DFK with you. That is a must for me.
    They didn't provide actual DFK but I did receive a few kisses on the lips from Angel at one time. Generally. I don't push for DFK with the girls but sometimes they provide it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They didn't provide actual DFK but I did receive a few kisses on the lips from Angel at one time. Generally. I don't push for DFK with the girls but sometimes they provide it.
    Awesome review cuteguy. It looks like Angel is Lulu from Ginza or so I’ve heard around the forums. Can you confirm?

So no DFK? I’m a huge DFK kinda of guy so that’s a must for me too.

Kiki is on today.Come and see her today!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。