Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask Advice to avoid any STD or STI

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I was at McDonalds in the city one night and listening to a group of teenagers that were seated next to me. They were discussing STIs. One of them was boasting how he had contracted gonorrhea and had passed it onto some unsuspecting girls because he had symptoms of this STI before he had sex with them. One of his mates then said he should have continued having sex with more girls. WTF! I was shocked to hear this. It appears some people aren't taking the safe sex message seriously but more importantly, are willing to spread STIs deliberately.
    I wouldn't put too much cred on a mob of teenagers boasting in McDonalds.

Banned
    If you're into DATY, you need to watch out for HPV these days. Men are three times more likely than women to contract HPV through oral sex that can develop into oesophageal cancer. Many overseas girls have not had HPV injections. HPV usually shows no symptoms and is spread through genital contact between sexual partners.

While condoms offer some protection from HPV they don’t offer complete coverage because HPV spreads through genital skin contact.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c586e966d60a0e

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...25aa89e9f2a64b

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I wouldn't put too much cred on a mob of teenagers boasting in McDonalds.
    In what setting context would you then ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just use a condom everytime or avoid punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems simple advice, wrap it and don’t eat or stay home and dine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if your really worried, stick to the HJ or just give it all a miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    if your really worried, stick to the HJ or just give it all a miss.
    Guessing missing out is not an option so HJ keeping it lowest risk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're into DATY, you need to watch out for HPV these days. Men are three times more likely than women to contract HPV through oral sex that can develop into oesophageal cancer. Many overseas girls have not had HPV injections. HPV usually shows no symptoms and is spread through genital contact between sexual partners.

While condoms offer some protection from HPV they don’t offer complete coverage because HPV spreads through genital skin contact.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c586e966d60a0e

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...25aa89e9f2a64b
    MIchael Douglas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    MIchael Douglas
    Oh yes, a good example of someone who admitted having a passion for going down on women. I wonder whether he passed anything onto his beautiful wife Catherine Zeta Jones.

I was talking to NSW Health yesterday trying to make a booking to get my regular STI/STD test done at the local sexual health clinic, the same one the girls use. Reason being is that my local doctor is on leave and I can't get a booking at a local GP as they are all closed.

Whilst talking to the nurse, we got talking about STI's & STD's. She said that HIV transmission amongst sex workers is relatively low in Australia as sex workers are tested on a regular basis. This is different to having natural sex with a non sex worker like a chick you picked up at a club and took home to have sex with. In her words, she said testing rates among non sex workers is low hence why they would be more prone of spreading STI's/STD's compared to sex workers and punters like us who get tested on a regular basis. She did say that you would have a higher chance of contracting chlamydia from unprotected sex as well as other STI's/STD's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I was talking to NSW Health yesterday trying to make a booking to get my regular STI/STD test done at the local sexual health clinic, the same one the girls use. Reason being is that my local doctor is on leave and I can't get a booking at a local GP as they are all closed.

Whilst talking to the nurse, we got talking about STI's & STD's. She said that HIV transmission amongst sex workers is relatively low in Australia as sex workers are tested on a regular basis. This is different to having natural sex with a non sex worker like a chick you picked up at a club and took home to have sex with. In her words, she said testing rates among non sex workers is low hence why they would be more prone of spreading STI's/STD's compared to sex workers and punters like us who get tested on a regular basis. She did say that you would have a higher chance of contracting chlamydia from unprotected sex as well as other STI's/STD's.
    The rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea have increased here.

Your nurse said that sex workers get tested regularly. How did she form this opinion? Do all WLs who go to a sexual clinic report that they are WLs? Of course they won't state it. Many WLs don't get tested on a regular basis and the shops don't compel them to do it.

One time, I took a WL (from overseas on a student visa) to a sexual health clinic to get tested since she had no idea where to go. She had no injections against Hep A or B or even HPV. The shop hadn't told her to do it nor asked for any proof that she had been tested for any STI's or HIV before commencing work. She had been working for a few months and we became good friends until the money got to her head and she formed friendships with other people that were more appealing to her for financial and other reasons. Anyway, she told me the nurse asked her about her sexual history. She felt embarrassed telling her that she was working as a WL. Luckily for her, she was negative for any STI's and was advised to get her injections and practice safe sex.

Banned
    For all punters out there who don't know what to look out for when it comes to STI's in WLs or MLs or if they have contracted an STI and don't know what they look like then see the link below for photos. Stay safe and be on the lookout at all times.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...ures-and-facts

The rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea have increased here.

Your nurse said that sex workers get tested regularly. How did she form this opinion? Do all WLs who go to a sexual clinic report that they are WLs? Of course they won't state it. Many WLs don't get tested on a regular basis and the shops don't compel them to do it.

One time, I took a WL (from overseas on a student visa) to a sexual health clinic to get tested since she had no idea where to go. She had no injections against Hep A or B or even HPV. The shop hadn't told her to do it nor asked for any proof that she had been tested for any STI's or HIV before commencing work. She had been working for a few months and we became good friends until the money got to her head and she formed friendships with other people that were more appealing to her for financial and other reasons. Anyway, she told me the nurse asked her about her sexual history. She felt embarrassed telling her that she was working as a WL. Luckily for her, she was negative for any STI's and was advised to get her injections and practice safe sex.
    They don't have to state they are sex workers. A WL I know attends the Sexual Health Clinic in Parramatta which is open to anyone to attend. I'm just saying what she told me. If you want to speak with them, feel free to contact them on 1800 451 262.

For all punters out there who don't know what to look out for when it comes to STI's in WLs or MLs or if they have contracted an STI and don't know what they look like then see the link below for photos. Stay safe and be on the lookout at all times.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...ures-and-facts
    Thanks for the link cuteguy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won't do DATY as when I was at uni i caught oral thrush of a girl called Amy. god it was horrible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Thanks for the link cuteguy.
    No problem Niceguy. Just making sure everyone is aware of what to look out for and being responsible when punting. That is, if you show symptoms, stop punting and get tested. STI's are just like Covid19. It can spread quickly without knowing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just avoid touching the door handles at the public toilets. Heard this is the most common excuse that men explain to their wife and partner how they picked up the STD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Just avoid touching the door handles at the public toilets. Heard this is the most common excuse that men explain to their wife and partner how they picked up the STD.
    This is where toilet paper comes in handy when opening doors and handles, pressing the flush button or placing it on the toilet seat.

No problem Niceguy. Just making sure everyone is aware of what to look out for and being responsible when punting. That is, if you show symptoms, stop punting and get tested. STI's are just like Covid19. It can spread quickly without knowing it.
    Shit dude I totally missed what you said about the girl not being told by the shop she had to get tested. Bloody hell ! That's good you took her then bro.

My regular that went back to Chongqing in January, I was chatting to her on WeChat. She would usually send cute selfies etc and at the time, I asked her where she was because it looked like a hospital. She replied and said she was at the Sexual Health Clinic at RPA (Royal Prince Alfred Camperdown) getting her tests done.

Also, I did mention this on another post but forgot which one, I saw a girl at a city brothel. She looked fairly new and was young, maybe around 20 - 25. After BBBJ we jumped on the bed and she just spread her legs waiting for me to fuck. I said to her "where is the condom ?". She then grabbed one, put it on me and we started having sex. From that bro, I am fairly certain she would have allowed me to fuck her bareback and this was the first time I saw her.

But yeah, when it comes to STI's and STD's its always best to be safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12