Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask Advice to avoid any STD or STI

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ask Advice to avoid any STD or STI

Hi, im newbie in this forum, i just joined last year and keep become silent reader, but in my mind i keep asking, how you guys keep safe sex and not afraid of STD or STI .
    basically i want to try punting, but since i have wife, i afraid that i might get STI or STD without i know if i try to go to any brothel. well i did once and after that day, im afraid if i get something.
    so i get myself test and lucky im clean. but when i see you guys gives review, i would like to know. but still afraid to get any of that. i dont want my wife get any kind of that because of me.
    Because of that i keep afraid to punt again. sometimes i just want to go try again, LOL. but my head keep me away to go to any brothel. i want to have happy marriage and do naughty things sometimes.
    Any suggest from Master for me? and how safe is brothel in Sydney from STI or STD? are they always keep their WL check up? i read some of the review about the brothel, some of them put nice review.
    one time i read that a customer ask the WL if they get check up regularly and the WL said some of them keep check up, but some of them they dont. thats quite surprise for me and makes me think that
    we can get caught if we dont know how to play safe. im newbie here and i dont really know if condoms can keep us safe. read some article that it still can get that even we use condoms

Pls enlight me master

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude, just wear a condom for BJ and sex and you'll be fine. But remember that herpes and HPV you can still contract as it only needs skin to skin contact.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your worried stay at home and use your hand, there is no definite 100% chance of not getting anything, condoms can break, maybe you give in and get something unprotected, the most you can do wear is wear a condom with any sexual activities and hope you don't get anything.

I was the same when I first started punting. After my first BBBJ, I was shit scared. When my STI/STD test results came back negative I was sweet so yeah. I guess even in instances when a condom breaks, there is greater chance of contracting chlamydia and syphilis however HIV is possible yet the chances of catching it these days is less. Of course there is always the chance of catching anything but yeah bro, in terms of intercourse always wear a condom. I was informed this information from the nurse at NSW Health sexual health clinic.

I forgot to mention as well, most WL's have regular tests according to NSW Health data. So in reality you are probably better of punting than having sex with random girls because non WL's (general population) rarely get tested. Most of my female friends have never had a STI test in their life.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    RNT is another safe alternative if you don’t mind just getting a HJ and a massage.

Banned
    You have a two options. Firstly, you can stay home with your wife and not go to any brothels. This way you won't have to worry about catching any STIs in the process. On the other hand, if you want to go punting then the most effective way to avoid STIs is by using condoms for all types of sex including oral, vaginal, or anal and having regular STI tests. Many punters don't realise that many STIs don’t have symptoms which means that it’s pretty common for someone to have an STI and not know about it. Or they might be showing minimal symptoms and not realise what’s going on. That’s why using a condom is very important.

Just remember condoms can't protect you all the time but at least it's better than nothing. STIs like Herpes can be caught through skin-to-skin contact during oral, vaginal or anal sex. You can also catch it through non-penetrative genital to genital rubbing, rimming, as well as kissing. Syphilis is also transmitted through skin-to-skin contact during oral, vaginal or anal sex without a condom. You can get Genital Warts through skin-to-skin contact during vaginal or anal sex. Genital warts are caused by a number of different strains of the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). They are most contagious when warts are present on the skin, but it’s possible to get warts from someone who carries the virus, but doesn’t have any visible warts. Condoms help stop you catching or spreading Genital Warts. But remember, they don’t cover all the areas where the Genital Warts can be found.

Don't fall for the view that all WLs get tested regularly because not all girls do it. The best advice is to use condoms at all times when punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard you can get herpes if you share the same towel or even the same toilet as an infected person - any truth to this? But if you really want to be safe just stay home with your wife

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I heard you can get herpes if you share the same towel or even the same toilet as an infected person - any truth to this? But if you really want to be safe just stay home with your wife
    I don't believe that is true - needs skin to skin contact and on parts less protected by the immune system.

Back to OP question - two choices: wrap your tool (note not 100% risk-free), or stay at home with your wife

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% effective method is to stop punting.

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    I support always be safe.
    Not worth the risk.
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 10-02-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Banned
    I was at McDonalds in the city one night and listening to a group of teenagers that were seated next to me. They were discussing STIs. One of them was boasting how he had contracted gonorrhea and had passed it onto some unsuspecting girls because he had symptoms of this STI before he had sex with them. One of his mates then said he should have continued having sex with more girls. WTF! I was shocked to hear this. It appears some people aren't taking the safe sex message seriously but more importantly, are willing to spread STIs deliberately.

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Yeah, I heard from hk forum ppl spread on purpose.

They got AIDS so they want other ppl to have AIDS, and they will say Welcome to the AIDS club.

Very scary 好變態
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 11-02-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely - even with casual sex you can't be too careful

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I was at McDonalds in the city one night and listening to a group of teenagers that were seated next to me. They were discussing STIs. One of them was boasting how he had contracted gonorrhea and had passed it onto some unsuspecting girls because he had symptoms of this STI before he had sex with them. One of his mates then said he should have continued having sex with more girls. WTF! I was shocked to hear this. It appears some people aren't taking the safe sex message seriously but more importantly, are willing to spread STIs deliberately.
    Thats fucked up, you should have given them a lecture, isn't there a law against spreading STI intentionally ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post

They got AIDS so they want other ppl to have AIDS, and they will say Welcome to the AIDS club.

Very scary 好變態
    That's super fucked up. Those cnuts should be shot!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had the idea to wrap my upper thighs and lower abdomen with kitchen cling wrap, to form a physical barrier against Herpes and warts. (In addition to condom)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post
    Very scary 好變態
    AIDS develops from HIV being untreated for a long time, you catch HIV - you can't catch AIDS. Nowadays it's very easy to suppress HIV (1 pill per day) so it's much less likely to develop into AIDS.

For the OP: stick to high-end shops because they are more likely to make their girls get tested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tarp up for the job but having said that I’ve enjoyed 100s of bbbj and never had an issue. And yes I get tested regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As long as you always use condom for everything(HJ is okay) the risk already minimal. Don't worry too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast