Hi, im newbie in this forum, i just joined last year and keep become silent reader, but in my mind i keep asking, how you guys keep safe sex and not afraid of STD or STI .
basically i want to try punting, but since i have wife, i afraid that i might get STI or STD without i know if i try to go to any brothel. well i did once and after that day, im afraid if i get something.
so i get myself test and lucky im clean. but when i see you guys gives review, i would like to know. but still afraid to get any of that. i dont want my wife get any kind of that because of me.
Because of that i keep afraid to punt again. sometimes i just want to go try again, LOL. but my head keep me away to go to any brothel. i want to have happy marriage and do naughty things sometimes.
Any suggest from Master for me? and how safe is brothel in Sydney from STI or STD? are they always keep their WL check up? i read some of the review about the brothel, some of them put nice review.
one time i read that a customer ask the WL if they get check up regularly and the WL said some of them keep check up, but some of them they dont. thats quite surprise for me and makes me think that
we can get caught if we dont know how to play safe. im newbie here and i dont really know if condoms can keep us safe. read some article that it still can get that even we use condoms

Pls enlight me master