Thread: Summer, perfect medicine for a rainy day

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Summer, perfect medicine for a rainy day

So I decided for the first time ever to see a line up at 42 instead of booking as I wasn’t sure what time work was going to finish last Friday and it was a good thing I did. It started pissing down rain at the station and I couldn’t get to my car but I was getting horny so decided to make a dash for it. Got to 42 all soaked, had to change out of my shirt to my gym gear etc. the line up came round and I decided to book summer for 1 hour of diamond service.

In the room I go and when she came i could tell she was a wild one. Nice body with a great arse. It was into the shower for a wash down and mouth wash. No bbbj in the shower but that was fine and then it was onto the bed. Nice cat bath and bbbj and dfk. Really got me horny. I was so tired from running in the rain that when she asked to get on top of me for cowgirl I was just like yes please (I totally forgotten the 69 I would normally do). Onto cowgirl and she positioned herself so she could lick my nipples as she was bobbing up and down which was hot. Then it was onto mish where she again was Licking my nipples as I was pumping away. Needless to say I didn’t last long. Not sure if it was because I haven’t had sex or masturbated for so long or if it was because summer was just amazing.

We chatted for a bit and I told her 42 was one of my favourite places to go to. She asked me what services I normally like and I said that my routine was body slide in shower, dfk, then 69 and then a few positions etc. she seemed eager now to go another round so into the shower again for a wash off and it was back to cat bathing then cowgirl and then I doggied her to finish (lasted longer the second round).

All in all great service and an amazingly friendly girl. She’s very straightforward but don’t let that intidmate you. She’s all service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice body with a great arse.
    Calling BS on this one, are you a paid reviewer?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Calling BS on this one, are you a paid reviewer?
    Lol no. I thought she has a nice arse. Did you think she didn’t have a nice body please elaborate.

What part of her body did you dislike?

Summer is back 2 42 today !!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review.

Would try her soon