Thread: Lemon with a twist - 485 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lemon with a twist - 485 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt

Why Lemon with a twist, well today I went back to 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt and I saw a new girl Lemon.

Had the fuck of my Life. Lemon normally only does massage but wanted to try FS and I was first cab off the rank. Fuck me she was horny. We fucked like rabbits. Bbbj, daty, loads of kissing and a really big orgasm for juicy Lemon as I fucked her and then another one soon after from DATY. She also had massive tits and was late 20’s and half Russian and half Chinese so very exotic looking.

Really amazing sex with a FS newbie. Boy did I show her some tricks. LOL.

What I loved about Lemon was her friendly nature and her enthusiasm. When I walked up to the door and pressed the bell she answered it. She was wearing a black see through dress through which I could see a very big healthy chest. She would be about a size 12, average height, long straight black hair, curvy and very pretty. She is also quite young for this shop which normally only has women in their late 30's to 50's but I reckon she was late 20's. Man she looked good.

Paid $150 and up to the big room at the top of the stairs. Room 3. It is massive with a double bed, walk in shower room and a naughty massage table with a hole in it for your head as you lie down. I showered and so did Lemon and then she walked out of the shower in a white bath robe which I immediately undid to unleash her large natural E cup tits. Lemon has big melons and they are all natural with just a slight sag. She is very womanly and curvy in the right places. Just the way Punterman likes his girls.

Onto the bed and she tells me that she has only done massage before in the City and Liverpool which is music to my ears as I know then that she will enjoy getting a good passionate fuck. My cock is rock hard. I get a nice slow nipple suck from her and she teases my body with her fingers like a good massage girl and then slowly she moves her mouth down to my cock and gives me an exquisite bbbj. She is awesome at that and the highlight is her wringing my cock with two hands as she spits on it and sucks the tip. She obviously gives blowjobs in the massage parlour as she is top notch. She has a big tongue and licked me like her favourite ice cream.

I am desparate to fuck her so in I go in mish, no lube needed as she is wet as with the tension and excitement of her first FS fuck. She turns out to be a really passionate fuck and we slowly make love and deep kiss each other for a good 20 minutes.

I try only three positions, mish, side saddle and doggie spoons but as she is getting close to orgasm I flip her onto her front and do lying down doggie to stimulate her clit. Lemon is going off now shouting out "oh fuck yes" as each deep thrust brings her closer to orgasm and seconds later she is orgasming like mad as I deep fuck her pussy. Wow, that felt fantastic.

We rest a bit and then I want to try some DATY. Lemon has a fully shaved pussy and she loves to be licked. She lies back and plays with her big tits as I lick her and before long she explodes into her second orgasm.

Time is almost up. There is 10 minutes left so I ask her to massage me as I have already cum when I was doggying her. She gives me a light massage and then we shower.

Lemon was a great punt. Young, busty, cute, friendly, loved experimenting and she really got into the session and gave me a very passionate GFE.

Two great punts in a row after fucking Coco there yesterday.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    It sounds like you had entree, dinner and dessert all combined with this curvy Eurasian girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It sounds like you had entree, dinner and dessert all combined with this curvy Eurasian girl.
    She was a really good fuck. All I ask for in a girl is to be friendly with enthusiasm to please. I am not that bothered about looks. It's all about attitude. Lemon delivered in spades.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.