Thread: BJ Only options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question BJ Only options

In poking around the industry related sites on the good old Internet, I saw one or two references to a "blow job bar" in Artarmon. A little searching along those lines hasn't surfaced much more detail. Australian licensing laws wouldn't allow the semi-public shenanigans of a Japanese style "Pink Salon", so even if this did exist at some point, I doubt it would now, well certainly not openly.

It got me to thinking however, what are your general options for when you're really just after a blowjob without the rest of the FS. Do you just go to a regular FS place, pay the full service fee and let the WL know up front?
    I know some massage places will occasionally have MLs that offer CBJ, but that can be very hit and miss, and in my (admittedly limited) experience, this often ens with a HJ anyway.

I've seen blow'n'go services offered on personals and such, but not on your typical venue's web site. I'm keen to hear others opinions/experiences on this.

Banned
    There are a few private girls who offer a Blow n Go Service as you say
    But to my knowledge no Pink Salon.
    278 Cleveland see a girl for 30 minutes who offers BBBJ with CIM would be easiest

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just have a 30 min session at a full service brothel that offers BBBJ and CIM.
    Tell the girl up front you just want a BBBJ and CIM.
    And that’s it, problem solved.

Banned
    There are MLs who offer CBJ or even BBBJ during massage sessions because they need more tips. Once the door closes, you never know what might be available on top of a massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just have a 30 min session at a full service brothel that offers BBBJ and CIM.
    Tell the girl up front you just want a BBBJ and CIM.
    And that’s it, problem solved.
    Thanks, rooter. This seems like the most reliable/sensible of options. 30 min FS guaranteed isn't all that much more than a 30 min RnT with a gamble on the extras.

Would you go to a place that's pretty solid on the BBBJ and take it up with the WL in the room, or speak to the manager on the way in to organise one that's likely to be more compliant?

Banned
    Recent thread in this forum covering a glory hole service in the CBD (no guarantees it isn't a Labrador or poofter behind the wall though) along with other 'blow 'n go' services.

In Narwee years ago there was a BJ only service with 'BJ technicians' but sadly closed now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Recent thread in this forum covering a glory hole service in the CBD (no guarantees it isn't a Labrador or poofter behind the wall though) along with other 'blow 'n go' services.

In Narwee years ago there was a BJ only service with 'BJ technicians' but sadly closed now
    Thanks. Interesting. To each their own, certainly, but I think I'll give the glory hole a miss. Watching is a part of the turn on, for me anyway.

I had a quick look based on your post, and Narwee Girls have a $60, 10 min quickie hand and blow, or a 15 minute shower with blow for $80, which isn't too bad I guess. I've never been there, might give it a look one day.

I remember "Styles" at Artarmon. I loved that place. Alicia (I think) and CoCo. Memories...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [this post has been removed]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why cant Styles reopen? i visited their southern shop and have never forgotten the experience - welded into my mind!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was glad to have experienced the Narwee Styles few yrs back. Shame it has closed. Best bbbj w cim to this day! Gotta bring it back or something along the same lines. Some days you just wanna sit back and enjoy the show!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Funny as man, but I would hate to think of Labradors having to do that kind of work!

I’m with ya, Incubi. Glad i had the chance to visit them years ago. The narwee Styles was one of a kind haha