Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bella: A new shop a new beginning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bella: A new shop a new beginning

After report 001 Bella

A new shop a new beginning

Wl: Bella
    Cost: Diamond service $240

Long time lurker in the forum. First off I’d like to thank everyone for helping me make good punting decisions in the past. All the countless after reports have made me a very happy punter so I decided I’d give it a crack at writing my own. Hope you enjoy this one.

New shop opens up near where I live in, in fact literally a 5 minute walk. Walk in after uni and decide to just go for it. The establishment is newly renovated according to the receptionist. Clean white walls with chandeliers adorning the ceilings.

Was shown two girls from the line up one girl from Hong Kong one from China. Chinese girl Bella caught my eye clad in a lacy red one piece. Petite in stature at 155cm tall perky little ass and nice perky B cups with pink nipples. Face wise she’s had a little work done but otherwise she’s quite cute...if not a little clueless.

Walk in to a large room upstairs which is fitted with a walk in shower and a leather sofa in the corner, quite upscale not bad. We both undress and hope into the shower together. She gives me a slow but sensual rubdown. She doesn’t talk much when we engaged in conversation. She’s a quiet girl who seems like she keeps to herself but I hadn’t lost hope and remained optimistic that we would have a good time.

She starts off a little fidgety getting her things together condom, tissues etc but eventually we got the ball rolling. The way she looked, she was so innocent again...a little clueless. I figured it would probably be best if i lead the way and asked her to lie face down first. Lo and behold she tells me she’s not too experienced as she hasn’t worked FS before and is usually a massage girl. Aha, that makes sense.

I cannot stress how tiny and petite her body is. She really is a little pocket rocket. She may be a bit clueless but that body don’t lie and Bella was very much enjoying herself. I gently caressed her back and sides with my fingertips all the way down along her legs before reaching the base of her feet and slowly working my way back up while my lips are gently kissing the back of her neck. Her body shakes and trembles as I can feel her pussy lips start to get wet. Like I said body don’t lie.

I flip her over and begin working on her front side her little pink button nipples standing erect begging for attention as my mouth gentle takes them in one at a time. My fingers find there way between her legs once more and really the water works have began as she is thoroughly wet.
    I don’t hesitate and begin working my way down and give her some DATY. Gently my tongue slithers between her lips and finds its way towards her clit giving her some gentle stimulation but by this time already her engine is fired up and ready to go. She writhes and bucks about gently as her hands reach into my hair and tussles it up.

Feeling myself ready to go as well but realising that up until this point I’ve done everything and she hasn’t really done much for me yet I trade places with her as she begins to blow me. Surprise #2 this little pocket rocket really knows how to give a good BBBJ. Like really really good. She slurps up my manhood using plenty of head and and throat movement while also giving plenty of saliva. Honestly I can say her BBBJ is truly awesome it’s not too wet but it’s just right. I stop her after 5 minutes of action as I’m really ready to go now!

I flip her over ready for mish and my god was entering this little pocket rocket difficult. Honestly while I’ve never tried Anal I can’t imagine it would be tighter this. She was so tight that it took about a good 5-10 slow strokes before I could work myself about ¾ of the way in. She really is tight as a vice. I began slowly and I stress slowly, pumping in and out of her. I could really feel her pussy walls clamp down on me. I’ve punted about 2 years and I’ve had tight pussies but...this girl was another level of tight. Her little cry like moans while a little disturbing was also quite a turn on and soon I good feel my orgasm rising from the depths of my loins.

1 stroke 2 stroke 3 stroke boom!

I was spent thrusting in and out of her was difficult there wasn’t any possible way of doing it too first because she’s just too damn tight. I slowly removed myself from her we showered light kiss and tight hug saying i’ll be seeing her soon again.

Get dressed leave and I’m a happy punter.

Burwood 8 close to home not many girls but I supposed that’s normal as they just opened.

Looks: 7/10
    Service 7/10 (if just BBBJ 9/10)
    Return Visit: Yes

Cardinal Approved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Long time lurker in the forum.
    Long time lurker signs up 2 days earlier to post a new shop review lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Long time lurker signs up 2 days earlier to post a new shop review lol.
    that's true.
    this is interesting, if there's more AR of this place, i might try too

Guys, I think we should all encourage new members to start posting reviews some where , some how !

It was a very good efforts too.

Thanks to the OP!

Cheers

His writing style reminds me of well...me 😂

Banned
    Interesting reading. I recall this shop had mostly non Asian girls working but it's all Asian now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Interesting reading. I recall this shop had mostly non Asian girls working but it's all Asian now.
    The website look so familiar to a agency in the city.
    I'm not surprise is the same shop or ex boss....

Any way the girls looks nice nd wirh the right price....my eyes is on Emma nd yuna whst a body..

I'm also not suprise if caff who write the reviews as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    A guy has to start ARs sometime! Cripes some here are quick to judge. It could be he was a user of a different name but reborn on here. It does happen
    It's nice to see new members joining in and providing commentaries on their punting adventures. Hip Hip Hooray!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    A guy has to start ARs sometime! Cripes some here are quick to judge. It could be he was a user of a different name but reborn on here. It does happen
    You're speaking like you know me screwed haha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    It will be difficult for this shop to attract customers at $240hr in Burwood when all the shops in this area and nearby like Granville and Rydalmere, Kelly's, 204 Five Dock etc are all $130 to $150.

Their website also needs work as it doesn't even have prices on it.

https://www.burwood8.com/home/index/la/cn
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    It will be difficult for this shop to attract customers at $240hr in Burwood when all the shops in this area and nearby like Granville and Rydalmere, Kelly's, 204 Five Dock etc are all $130 to $150.

Their website also needs work as it doesn't even have prices on it.

https://www.burwood8.com/home/index/la/cn
    Isn’t 42 and M5 all have Diamond services at over $200+ per hour? I guess if the shops is well fitted and clean then it’s up to the quality of the WLs and consistency in services . Pretty sure people in the inner west can pay a higher price too. Not all the punters visiting 5 Star, Ginza and 278 are living in the city and Eastern suburbs. Many of them would have come from North, South and West ?

Having said that, I am surprised that they haven’t offered any opening discount or discount for the Aus99 members ?

Banned
    Thanks for the review MR.Cardinal!!! Bella is working today, she is the real Part-time WL!!

Banned
    Hey Cardinal,

Someone was fortunate to see Bella. She wasn't available when I asked and the line up of girls comprised of a few non Asian girls that didn't appear on their roster (because these girls didn't want to be recognised). There's still some refurbishment going on inside the shop. Hopefully they will have more Asian girls like Bella in their line up soon.

Its a great review though……..almost had me showered and in the Caboose with a hard on all the way to Burwood…………Almost
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was it just me? The website very MOC feel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    was it just me? The website very MOC feel
    Yes it does have some similarities to MOC in the city but MOC didnt have any non Asian girls while this shop has a few such girls.

Banned
    Bella is working today! Last week ONLY! Welcome booking!

Banned
    Fresh Asian gals are coming soon... Ur visit are very welcome !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    His writing style reminds me of well...me ��
    Since you are being a smart arse I'm gonna call you out, you are Cardinal!
    It's pretty easy to work out from the writing style.
    Sometimes people's ego get the better of them don't they Cardinal Caff3ry, or is that Cardinal Caff3ry Shill

Banned
    Welcome to visit BURWOOD 8! Services n quality are guaranteed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast