Thread: V Nini - The non-stop horny long distance GF that wants to please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Nini - The non-stop horny long distance GF that wants to please

Here's my AR for my session from last night with V Nini.

Face:
    If you have a look at her profile on the Ginza Club website, I can confirm that the last photo is without a doubt Nini as I noticed that she wore the same Van Cleef bracelet as the photo. I will note a few things though.

Firstly the photo that I refer to has some beautifying filters applied to it. This should come as no surprise, every shop does it and if it helps protect the girls by allowing them to keep their anonymity then I am all for it. The beautifying filter makes Nini appear more Japanese-esque in the photo when Nini does look quite Vietnamese (Nini's actual nationality and she's definitely Vietnamese, I recognise the northern accent when I hear it). Ginza team, if you're reading this, this is not a criticism, thank you for using actual photos of Nini

Additionally, I note that Nini wore light makeup during the session and therefore had a more natural look than the beautified photo.

The next thing I will note is that Nini has more pronounced bangs, whereas the photo shows more of a layered cut.

So if you pick based on looks, take all of this into account.

Finally, could not detect any enhancements and Nini is fairly young. She's listed as 18, but I'd say without a doubt no older than 23.

Body:
    Please note I am fucking terrible at describing the body shape/sizes etc. Nini is smol, which gives her figure an adorable petite charm. In terms of overall figure not a gym body, not fat or chubby either. The best way to describe it would be a girl in her 20s who doesn't work out because they don't really need to. Boobs and butt were proportionate to her overall figure.

Session:
    As a heads up Nini's English is non-existent, she speaks Vietnamese and I think Mandarin as well (I think she tried greeting me in Mandarin as I walked into the room).

I read in another AR that Nini helped remove clothes "in a brutal (but sexy) manner like she really wanted to fuck me right now". I was hoping to get the same experience but didn't, oh well, she makes up for this later on, keep reading.

I get undressed, and Nini grabs me by the left hand and leads me to the sink for the routine mouthwash. As I stand behind Nini in front of the sink looking at her reflection in the mirror she redirects our holding hands towards her boobs to help me explore her body, whilst simultaneously handing me the cup over her shoulder with her other hand.

Then onto the shower where I get a sample of her skills. Bit of BBBJ and body sliding. We both dry up and after Nini's done putting away the wet towels she stands in front of me. We stare into each other's eyes before Nini suddenly grabs me around the body and pulls me in for some LFK which quickly and intensely builds up to tongue wrestling. After this short makeout sesh, she tells me to take a seat on the couch. I enjoyed her kissing abilities so I sit upright and lean forward to continue making out with Nini as she's on her knees. One of the highlights of the kissing was that she was very attentive. As another AR mentioned Nini was always "ensuring my dick was always touching her tits while she would be licking me or kissing me." Her LFK is pretty good as is her tongue wrestling, but Nini unleashes her secret weapon, one that I have never experienced before, which I can only describe as Heavy French Kissing (HFK). What the fuck is Nini's HFK? I will attempt to explain this. Unlike DFK there's no tongue, and unlike LFK, it's not all lips. Nini's HFK is a combination of lip biting and kissing in the hottest way possible. With each quick kiss, Nini lightly but sexily bites my lips whilst sucking my lips with intense pressure. It's full-on and it's enjoyable as fuck. It was like a long-distance GF that you haven't seen in a long time that's really horny and wants to start out by giving you the most intense makeout you've ever had. It was at this moment that I knew that the session was going to be a fucking good one.

After this short session of me leaning over for the HFK, Nini pulls back and shoves me with both hands which forces me into the backrest of the couch. Holy fuck it was hot. I told you to keep reading. Nini then proceeds to perform a catbath, working her way down to BBBJ.

Nini's BBBJ game is pretty strong. She does everything, ball licking, sucking and caressing, with hands and no hands, and titty fucking (she doesn't have big boobs, but the technique is pretty good regardless). The highlight of her BBBJ was her stroking-sucking combo. Nini's stroking-sucking combo ability has the best of both worlds, good grip pressure and awesome tongue licking. Oh and how can I forget the eye contact? Nini is constantly looking into your eyes, trying to gauge a reaction, trying to figure out which of her moves you're enjoying the most. Like I said before, Nini's attentive, she's trying to please you. Like the Energizer Bunny, Nini keeps going and going without breaks, sucking and stroking me for a good while. It's as if she wanted me to cum from BBBJ specifically. Anyone who can shoot more than once in a session should take note as I feel like Nini WANTS you to cum twice, once from BBBJ and then again from sex. If I was sober I think I would've cum from her BBBJ (and WAY earlier too). I didn't though and Nini looked disappointed and confused.

Because she kept at the BBBJ for a while I wanted to give her a break and return the favour so in my broken-ass Vietnamese I asked if we could head to the bed and for her to sit on my face so I could DATY, and she responded well to DATY. As it builds up Nini's grabbing on the cabinet handles above the bed for dear life (which I had never even noticed existed before) as she struggles to stay composed and as her grip keeps pulling the cabinets open. Nini moaned and squirmed, having to lift herself up every now and then when it got too intense.

On goes the dom and Nini rides me in a variety of CG positions with great technique. Bouncing up and down, grinding upright and then leaning back. I don't feel like I have the stamina for missionary thanks to the drinks, and I don't like doggy so we go back to BBBJ since her technique was fucking great.

Overall:
    Finally, a reason to become fluent in my mother tongue. Nini's service is easily top-tier. Her looks aren't my usual type (she's not ugly), but the ferocity, the attentiveness, the eye contact, the genuine desire to get you off more than once, the range and depth of her abilities.
    Another Scarface meme.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well written review…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats hot review
    I would try nini on my bucket list
    Thanks man