Thread: J Asumi - Fake Picture

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Asumi - Fake Picture

Tried J Asumi for 45 minutes hoping the picture would at least be similar in person but was wrong.
    The price is more expensive than others for i don't know what.
    To be fair her boobs is slightly bigger in person but thats about it.

Other people might have different opinion, but I say just try other girl instead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    Tried J Asumi for 45 minutes hoping the picture would at least be similar in person but was wrong.

Other people might have different opinion, but I say just try other girl instead.
    Thanks for that. May have to take her my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are you sure if pictures are retouched heavily?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my opinion it feels like totally different person.

Service wise she tried to accommodate which is good. But I dislike the fact that the picture lies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my opinion it feels like totally different person.

Service wise she tried to accommodate which is good. But I dislike the fact that the picture lies.
    Her price is higher than other girls after checking. This is bigger problem I always ask on this forum. We are willing to pay the higher price
    for those girls we like on the website.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was about to try Asumi, thanks for the review.

I’m reconsidering now…

Senior Member(無間使者)

All in the mind

[QUOTE=noname13131;2818029]Tried J Asumi for 45 minutes hoping the picture would at least be similar in person but was wrong.

The problem is it is all in our minds - the reputable places are pretty accurate with their pictures/bios and that is where I choose to go.

At many places it is the baiting process (like on Locanto) post any fake pictures just to get our attention and to start us salivating - just to get us bees to the "honey".

And of course places are over booked - so you have to be prepared to accept someone else on the spot or wait or go home or to go somewhere else.

Or establish a GOTO regular - can become problematic - again it's all in our mind.

Put it down to experience - I have walked out a few times as I did not like what I was about to pay for - and other times pleasantly surprised with the aternative.

As always Buyer Beware.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i tried her before and she is a great girl and there are multiple positive reviews of her, you are the one missing out if you don't see her for yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Llkjhgfdsa View Post
    i tried her before and she is a great girl and there are multiple positive reviews of her, you are the one missing out if you don't see her for yourself
    Op told us that her picture was not her real picture and he didn’t say her service

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Op told us that her picture was not her real picture and he didn’t say her service
    That’s why the brother you quoted said if you’re not seeing her based on that, you’re missing out !

She’s pretty, she gives good service, just that the OP is infatuated with the pictures.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen Asumi a while back, even though the pictures are most likely not hers it does give some what of an indication of what she looks like.

She is still pretty in person and is willing to accomodate your requests.

Thanks for your review OP. Everyone has different views. I made a review of asumi. She is very pretty in my view and actually acts very cute and very willing to please. There is a reason why her price has been slowly going up. I first saw her at $300 so feedback clearly has been good !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if she had pale skin during her visit then but this time round she was little bit tanned. Maybe bros that seen her both time round and comment.

I think the body pics is good indicator and the fact looks similar enough with obvious filter to the eye (I think it smaller in person) and jawline. My first impression was that she does resemble the pics with the main difference that she bit more tanned than the photos indicated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Though I also find there was a difference between the photos and her looking in real life, she is still pretty. She would carefully service you but be shy to give eye contact. And she looks very attractive when she was orgasm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree Asumi looks different from the pictures and is a bit more tanned. She has heavier eyelids and smaller eyes. Took maybe 10 seconds to adjust expectations. Photos might be her just heavily shopped. Why expect otherwise?
    But Asumi is still a nice looking young woman, perhaps 22, with a perfectly shaped petite body. She was very friendly, engaged and business like and happy to try multiple positions, CIM etc. Lying back watching her sucking me in the ceiling mirror was just amazing, unforgettable. Could have done with more eye contact and dfk but she seemed to genuinely get into the sex, moaned passionately not fake, kissing her gorgeous neck while deep fucking also unforgettable. One of my best punts, friendly staff keen to get feedback, I wouldn’t hesitate to return. Think she’s only here a few more days. Highly recommended.