Thread: Magic tricks at Helensvale

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Magic tricks at Helensvale

i was down at helensvale had some time spare so i called in for a 1/2 hr $30 nice little Thai girl about 21-25 nice tight body, b cup worked breasts, 3 mins in all offers same as brissy,, only had $80 . option 3, said i could touch, but only lightly . would not let me suck her boobs . all over 20 mins as she had another appointment . lovely face probably try for a longer time and more money, got the feeling more was on offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like $80 is the ongoing rate for fully nude in GC these days?

The girls in the coast used to offer $50 for topless, which is on top of the $80 massage fees, with hj inclusive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai time

Quote Originally Posted by migaloo69 View Post
    i was down at helensvale had some time spare so i called in for a 1/2 hr $30 nice little Thai girl about 21-25 nice tight body, b cup worked breasts, 3 mins in all offers same as brissy,, only had $80 . option 3, said i could touch, but only lightly . would not let me suck her boobs . all over 20 mins as she had another appointment . lovely face probably try for a longer time and more money, got the feeling more was on offer
    Is this the shop on discovery drive Migaloo69 or saganto drve cheers??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some how the GC prices are creeping up used to be till maybe 6months ago $50 nude with hj now they asking $100 you can talk em down but difficult to get below $70 iv found what the fuck is going is it southern muppets moving here and just paying up $100 or is it girls from bris moving down here and pushing up prices ?
    grrrrrr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Called into 5 shops last Sat, down the Goldy.
    4 wanted $80/hr, the other $70/hr....plus tips.
    Another thing of note....fuglies and 40+ were the options.
    I went for a swim instead and a nice counterie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheCeiling View Post
    Yeah and it’s $120 for a rusty trombone now too rockbreaker. No I don’t own a shop.
    Not that I am a fan....,but wow wow wow!