Thread: Karen at 533 - she's still got it!!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Karen at 533 - she's still got it!!!!!!

Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 53 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty and an absolutely fantastic figure, with perfect C-cups, great legs, an award-winning butt and a closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, FIA, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, a bit of anal and CIM.

Value for money/recommend? : Another amazing, full-on session with one of the very best. It is difficult to book her but oh so worth it.

My experience/comments : After a so-so session at 533 yesterday (so-so by the usually high standard of the girls there) I decided to get straight back in the saddle, and there are few better rides around than Karen, so I called Angie yesterday evening to book her.

It’s been 2½ years since I’ve seen Karen and I’ve tried to book her twice recently since she returned to 533 but there was a problem both times – at least Angie contacted me beforehand both times to let me know – and I called this morning to check the booking was OK.

Turned up on time and Karen was waiting in Room 1 so I paid Angie and pushed her out of the door so we could start.

As I stripped to shower I told Karen that I’d seen her a couple of years ago and she told me off, asking why I’d left it so long. I lamely said I’d been busy (busy for 2½ years???)

Karen is very pretty and beautifully made-up and was wearing a flesh-coloured, body-hugging teddy with black lacy bits attached. Her hips might be slightly fuller than two years ago (whose aren’t?) but she has an amazing curvy, but still slim figure with perfect C-cups, lovely legs and a closely trimmed bush.

I’m not much of an expert on modern popular music but I think that Karen looks a bit like the very sexy Barbadian chanteuse Rihanna with her lovely flowing black hair which didn’t tie back for the whole session.

I’d read my notes from our previous session, and the first part of this session followed exactly the same routine, but this time I didn’t make the mistake of getting carried away with the action and cumming too soon.

We started with Karen kneeling beside me and she immediately started sucking me. And it was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with lovely eye-contact, no interruptions and great hand- and tongue-action.

She reached for a condom but this time I knew what she was going to do. She tore a hole in it and put it round my cock and balls as a cock-ring.

I started to finger her pussy and she moved round, unbidden, for some 69.

This was good and Karen was moaning but she didn’t cum. I also briefly rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arse.

After a while Karen dismounted, sucked me some more and then applied some lube to my cock and straddled me for some of her well-known pussy-slide.

She started with her arse towards me so I stuck my thumb up her arsehole.

This was a great sight as she does have a lovely butt.

She then turned round for some more pussy-slide and I played with her lovely tits.

Last time this was where she dressed me and the session over too soon, as it was so good, so today I changed the routine and got her to lie down for some DATY.

I also stuck a finger in her pussy.

Again Karen was moaning but she didn’t cum.

After a good while I knelt over her and she stroked my cock while we had some LFKing. This was too good and it was hard to stop myself from cumming.

I lay down and got her to suck me some more. Unlike some girls, Karen doesn’t seem to mind the taste of the lube and doesn’t constantly pause for a wipe-down.

Again she was kneeling beside me so I had some more FIA, then FIV, then both at the same time.

I had to ask her to get a condom and as she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some lovely reverse cow-girl (with my thumb up her arse again, which was a great feeling) and she then dismounted.

The condoms she had were too small and this one had almost come off so she whipped it off, blew me again and redressed me for some face-on cow-girl.

This was brilliant and she rode me passionately for ages, grinding her clit down onto me and repeatedly saying “Pussy horny”.

She also sucked on my thumb for while (not, I hasten to add, the thumb that had earlier been up her arse, but she wouldn’t have known that so it clearly didn’t bother her).

I eventually said I wanted some doggie and Karen dismounted. This condom was only just still attached and Karen removed it, blew me a bit and redressed me.

I stood at the foot of the bed and Karen knelt in front of me. This was brilliant as she was head down, arse up. She has one of the best butts I’ve ever seen.

Again my thumb was up her arsehole.

I’d read a couple of reviews saying that Karen/Nana occasionally does anal so I decided to give it a go.

She didn’t stop me but it was really tight and I got about one-third in before Karen was saying “Too big, too big”. I withdrew and suggested she apply some lube, which she did, and I tried again.

This time I got about half in and went gently but after a while Karen was saying “Too big” again and took hold of my cock and redirected it back into her pussy.

I was soon close to cumming, and time was nearly up, so I withdrew and asked her to suck me.

I lay on the bed and Karen knelt beside me, sucking me then wanking me onto her tongue.

It didn’t take long and, just before I squirted, I said “Suck me” and she took me into her mouth again.

Some, but not all, went into her mouth and I had to get her to stop and she spat into a tissue.

Karen went to the sink and brushed her teeth and then removed her high heels (she’d kept them on for the whole session) and showered.

There was no time to chat and I quickly showered, dressed and departed.

Karen has a set routine that she likes to follow but there is nothing wrong with that as it was a brilliant session with one of the best.

Quick chat with Angie and a huge “Thank you” and I left.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Forget the rest.....now you have had the best

Punting Everest
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol... this post reminds me when I fucked Karen in the Kitchen @ 533 years ago.

All rooms were full so Angie put me in the makeshift kitchen / staff room / spare fuck room.

I recall pounding away when Angie knocked on tbe door to get the cordless phone in the room.

Didnt phase me I just let her come in get her phone and leave. All whilst filling up Karens pussy at 120 thrusts a minute.

Karen was always good for taking a huge CIM like a trooper.

Used to have a great set of tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not many brothels have a star with the libido, love for play, longevity in the business, and sheer sexuality as 533 with Karen.

She has been there for a longer period than most Sydney brothels have had the latest manager

We salute you

Karen on roster today 15/7

The stunning body fabulous Karen returns today 16/4/2022

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 16/4/2022. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

Karen - Size 6,D cup,160CM,young,excellent service and knows her way around the bedroom, Malaysian lady."Take a look at Karen's photos below..What a honey and ready for you..Popular and resident sexpot, femme fatale @533...I am sure there are plenty that did not get to see Karen on her first day..Book early to see her as like minded punters will also be in the queue." Karen's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Karen on roster today 21/5

The stunning body fabulous Karen returns today 26/11/2022

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 26/11/2022. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

Karen - Size 6,D cup,160CM,young,excellent service and knows her way around the bedroom, Malaysian lady."Take a look at Karen's photos below..What a honey and ready for you..Popular and resident sexpot, femme fatale @533...I am sure there are plenty that did not get to see Karen on her first day..Book early to see her as like minded punters will also be in the queue." Karen's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Karen on roster today 10/3