Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phuket/Bangkok Thailand

Phuket/Bangkok Thailand

Off to Thailand next week, Phuket & Bangkok. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences there and can steer me in the right direction?
    MrSeven
    Expert on deepthroat queens 

Banned
    When in Phuket the place to be for the nightlife and go go bars is Patong. The main action is on Bangla street so its best to find a place close by if you dont want to pay for tuk tuk all the time. When in Bangkok, most of the nightlife like the clubs are in Sukhumvit and the go go bars are in Nana Plaza located in Sukhumvit Soi 4. You can find some good places to stay around Soi 8 and 11 which is close to the action. There is also Soi Cowboy near Sukhumvit Road, between Sukhumvit Soi 21 (also called Soi Asoke) and Soi 23. Both places have many girls but Soi Cowboys has better quality girls than Nana Plaza. There are more ladyboys around Nana Plaza so watch out.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Phuket/Bangkok Thailand

Take a look in the Outside Australia talk area. Many punters (including myself) have written up their experiences in Thailand.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If you are nearby Patpong night market on Silom rd can be worth a visit also.

Thanks gents, much appreciated!

Try a soapie in BKK, Definately stop by pattaya lol I did a report as well but I was v drunk the whole trip :/

Banned
    Are the blow job hard for real? You sit at the bar drinking a fine ale whilst some young sweet thing is kneeling down worshipping your cock?

Ok haha thanks harry will take you up on your advice

Think its on the movies and the imaginations brother hornedone, but then again, i did come across one in phuket some years ago... But the girls were pretty old and pork choppy... And the clientele, much older than my years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Are the blow job hard for real? You sit at the bar drinking a fine ale whilst some young sweet thing is kneeling down worshipping your cock?
    Blowjob bars (I assumed you made a typo?) are real but they’re not like that. You pick a girl (or you’re assigned one depending on the place) and you go to a cubicle where she swallows your sausage. I’ve never encountered one in my travels where it’s done at the bar. I have had a few quick bjs in bars in Thailand though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    I have had that once in a normal bar but that was in a closed off private birthday party in a place called Ban Chang. Unfortunately the Ban Chang scene has died off significantly in the last 2 or 3 years because of the pressure from the army (government). A mate did snap a photo but I am reluctant to post on here. Ban Chang is about 45 minutes from Pattaya and it was a great day out away from Pattaya, it had about 10 to 15 bars .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I wouldn't risk a blowie in BK without seeing evidence of a pussy first ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    google bj bar LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    He or she could have had a complete sex operation and is a girl now. Having a pussy now is not all a guarantee that the person was born a female.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry mate...I know you probably mean well, but if you have been to Thailand a few times, it is very very easy to spot ladyboys and if in doubt, you just ask them "are you a ladyboy?" and they will happily give you the correct answer. Bigger hands, bigger feet, squarer shoulders, Adams apple , and they are just TOO feminine, and more often than not , they have a scarf around their neck or they are fanning themselves to disguise any Adams apple. Also in general, Thai girls are so much shorter than 99.999999% of ladyboys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    5ba5ee92998b6_ACWHATHA.jpg
    This is NOT me but it does happen in the bars.

Mouth has no gender, lol, according to a mate of mine hahha
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

I thought Phuket was lame compared to Bangkok, Pattaya is worth the travel……….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    I thought Phuket was lame compared to Bangkok, Pattaya is worth the travel……….
    Yes, Phuket is very lame compared to Pattaya and twice the price as well. Pattaya is awesome and covers all tastes whether you like the GFE or just bulk fucking and getting your numbers up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    5ba5ee92998b6_ACWHATHA.jpg
    This is NOT me but it does happen in the bars.
    The guy looks surprised and he has not one but two girls taking care of him. Lucky man!

Phuket and Bangkok are not in the same league as Pattaya when this sin city has an estimated 27,000 prostitutes (2018 figures) and is known as the world’s neon-lit sex capital.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast