Thread: Multiple rounds

Junior Member(有D料到)

Multiple rounds

When have you been able to go multiple rounds? For me it was only til recently had a part 1 that went into a part 3 and back into a part 1. Thought at this point I was done as we draw towards the end of my 1hr, I was offered a part 2 as she was cleaning me up and saw me at full mast yet again.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    When have you been able to go multiple rounds? For me it was only til recently had a part 1 that went into a part 3 and back into a part 1. Thought at this point I was done as we draw towards the end of my 1hr, I was offered a part 2 as she was cleaning me up and saw me at full mast yet again.

When I visit a WL I always look for multiple shots as sometimes I come quickly the first time. Then after some rest I am ready to go again within the hour and have a good session. In my younger days once with an African WL got me there the third time. Most Ml normally try to get rid if you by making you come quickly. Or they time the massage and leave enough time to clean and dress up. Two of my regular ml I started booking for 90 min. This was fun for me as both would give a good massage in between the two sessions. It was fun when it lasted. Nowadays it will take more effort to get there the second time with WL. With a gf or a hot girl would not be that hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only if it has been a while can I go round 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven’t been able to do it. Every time an ML attempts a 2nd round (and they seem keener than me!) it just doesn’t happen. I think I have a psychological block against it, but it basically shuts down after round 1.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I’m 51 and can easily go three rounds.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ots-in-90-mins!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I’m 51 and can easily go three rounds.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ots-in-90-mins!
    God dam! Must of went home that day feeling very satisfied and had a good sleep didnt ya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Getting old, can’t do 2 rounds in an hour, not enjoyable anyways too rush

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lately I’ve been doing this 1.5 cum shots. When I feel it’s coming I slow down to a stop, control it so only a little leak out but I’m still hard afterwards. At this point the girl wouldn’t know as if she knew it would be clean up time. This way I can go really hard without finishing that fast for the actual shot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    2-3 as I’ve graphically laid out in my reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to able to do it in early punting times.. After seeing all the ml wl for a period of time the desire just wasn't there anymore