Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phuket/Bangkok Thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently the lady boys know how to give better BJs than the local girls.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I wouldn't risk a blowie in BK without seeing evidence of a pussy first ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Yes, Phuket is very lame compared to Pattaya and twice the price as well. Pattaya is awesome and covers all tastes whether you like the GFE or just bulk fucking and getting your numbers up.
    Yeah I found Phuket to be expensive. The hot chicks always wanted you to buy them two watered down drinks at a time, and the takeaway prices including bar fine were as much as a top end private WL in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Sorry mate...I know you probably mean well, but if you have been to Thailand a few times, it is very very easy to spot ladyboys and if in doubt, you just ask them "are you a ladyboy?" and they will happily give you the correct answer. Bigger hands, bigger feet, squarer shoulders, Adams apple , and they are just TOO feminine, and more often than not , they have a scarf around their neck or they are fanning themselves to disguise any Adams apple. Also in general, Thai girls are so much shorter than 99.999999% of ladyboys.
    Thats right, also they speak softly to disguise their lower voice.
    You can practice your ladyboy spotting skills in Haymarket Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Always see this makes me wanna go Thailand holiday
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 16-02-2019 at 01:59 AM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com

Dream Heaven Massage - Sukhumvit soi 33 Bangkok. Great selection of lovely girls. Prices inclusive of fs. So 1hr shower together followed by nude body slide and FS is approx $88aus.very pretty girls. Check out their website.

Snow With Massage in Sukhumvit So I 26 is very good also. FS also.

Been to BKK many times so know it quite well.

M.A.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Thats right, also they speak softly to disguise their lower voice.
    You can practice your ladyboy spotting skills in Haymarket Sydney.
    Did you see them in the Thai restaurants on Pitt Street and Mr Bs?

They are everywhere, walking the street, sometimes holding hands with white western males, sitting at cafes, restaurants, shopping etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    use rockitreports

Senior Member(無間使者)
    soi 7/1 eden club
    soi 7/1 magic tables
    soi 7/1 aussie bar
    can not misss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to patong for the night life it gets very busy down bangla road every night but you can find other bars not too far away like OPTOP shopping paradise which has lots of street food and plenty of small bars to choose from. I took a couple girls home while I was there 1500 baht barfine ($67 at time of writing) and another 2000 baht to have them for the whole night at your hotel ($90) it does include a few lady drinks to get to know the girl and if you want to take her home lady drinks were around 150 baht. I think it's a pretty good deal spending around $200 or so to spend the whole night with a girl plus enjoying the night drinking etc. I think the most I spent one night was close to $350 which included lots of lady drinks about 10 beers for me buying staff drinks barfine and take girl back to hotel. If you plan on taking a girl back to hotel make sure the hotel is guest friendly and girl has ID card. I had a room to myself and booked a double room. If you're white you will get plenty of attention wandering around patong with people trying to sell you things also massage shops girls will grab you by the arm and try talk you into a massage with happy ending. Overall it was a good experience and looking to go back again. Might try bangkok for a few days next time then phuket again as it's more relaxed beach town.

Banned
    Before you book your accommodation you should do some research and find out which hotels are definitely girlfriend friendly or if you want to take more than one girl to your hotel, that they don't charge for extra guests. There are a few sites that cover this subject.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah a good guy to follow on youtube is Bangkok112. Great info and tips on hotels to book.

Thanks pal did read that, great dt intel

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    Apparently the lady boys know how to give better BJs than the local girls.
    They teach the girls how to give blowies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I barfined a girl on the 3rd night of meeting her. I guess try not to rush things and try barfining straight away some girls probably just happy to make money off lady drinks i'm guessing 50 baht a drink or so. Plenty of freelancers around too but I would be extra carefull incase of getting robbed in your hotel. Most hotels have safety deposit box but check first and obviously lock up all your valuables. The girls I did meet I found out were all milfs and I still keep in contact a couple of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same as The Philippines. Most girls have kids, but they are still nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    I think I barfined a girl on the 3rd night of meeting her. I guess try not to rush things and try barfining straight away some girls probably just happy to make money off lady drinks i'm guessing 50 baht a drink or so. Plenty of freelancers around too but I would be extra carefull incase of getting robbed in your hotel. Most hotels have safety deposit box but check first and obviously lock up all your valuables. The girls I did meet I found out were all milfs and I still keep in contact a couple of them.
    When you say you still keep in contact with the girls, is it because you want to meet up with them again or just remain friends?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to Dream Heaven Massage in Sukhumvit soi 33. Great selection of girls and massage includes full service. $88AUD for 1hr Nuru massage and full service. Check out the photos and the rates.
    http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php

Also got good result at Snow White massage Sukhumvit Soi 26. 1,900 baht for 1hr Nuru body slide and full service.

Most shops are FS.

Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    Same as The Philippines. Most girls have kids, but they are still nice
    Yeah they were very nice. It's a tough life for them, some come down to work in the bars or massage and send money back to family.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Just went to Bangkok Aud$88 place yesterday.

Thumbs Up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast