Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phuket/Bangkok Thailand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Go to Dream Heaven Massage in Sukhumvit soi 33. Great selection of girls and massage includes full service. $88AUD for 1hr Nuru massage and full service. Check out the photos and the rates.
    http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php

Also got good result at Snow White massage Sukhumvit Soi 26. 1,900 baht for 1hr Nuru body slide and full service.

Most shops are FS.

Good luck
    WOW! Gorgeous girls and their faces are visible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm in Thailand at the moment. First night in Bangkok had a couple of girls send me a greeting on WeChat. Messaged both back. One responded straight away. Sent me a bunch of photos and she looked quite hot.
    Asked for confirmation that she was 100% female and she sent me a photo of her pussy and her ID card. She wanted 2500 baht ($111 aud) for short time/1 shot.
    Gave her my details and ten minutes later reception calls my room to let me know I have a guest. She comes to the room. Quite attractive, definitely the same as her photos and very well dressed. Bit of small talk and she asks to have a shower. I sat on the bed waiting her return. She finished and came and sat next to me. There was some light touching and then suddenly she pushed me to the bed and engaged PSE mode. Licking everywhere, amazing BBBJ. I don't think this girl had a gag reflex as I'm bigger than average and she just took the whole thing without even flinching. Bottomed out and just held it there. She then called me over to the lounge which was in front of a big mirror. She told me to kneel on the lounge while she did the same and continued the blowjob. She then asked me to stand on the lounge and she knelt in front of me and watched herself in the mirror sucking like her life depended on it.
    We then moved back to the bed and she dommed me up. Started in mish with constant dfk. She told me to cum in her mouth. We moved back to the lounge and continued in doggie. Then back to mish on the lounge with a bit of bj in between. When it was time I whipped off the Dom. She lay underneath me and I jerked off a huge load, half in her mouth and half on her face. She commented on how much there was before going to the bathroom and washing her mouth out. She got dressed and reapplied her makeup while I laid on the lounge trying to recover. Gave her the 2500 plus a 500 baht ($22 AUD) tip for the cim. All in all it was the most unplanned, spontaneous yet amazing PSE punts ever.
    I messaged her later and asked if she wanted to come back the next night and bring a friend. She told me she would love to bring her sister with her for a sex party. She sent me some photos of her sister and she was damn hot as well. I messaged her the following night however she never replied. Disappointingly the sister on sister double never eventuated.
    Third night in Bangkok and I decided to give the website smooci a go. Basically it's a directory of both independent and agency girls. It has photos, prices. And if you sign up as a member ($12 for 7 days) you can read reviews, chat to the girl prior to making a booking and if you book you can even track the girl to your doorstep.
    Picked a young hottie who had great reviews. 4000 baht ($177 aud) for two hours plus 1500 baht ($66 AUD) if I wanted anal. After my previous pse experience I settled for 2 hours GFE.
    The girl was exactly like the photos. She spoke great English so we were able to converse easily. Amazing bbbj, amazing sex and an amazing massage in between rounds. A club 278 quality girl for two hours and only $177 aud seems impossible but she was amazing. Will definitely use smooci in the future rather than picking up bar girls. If you're going to Bangkok, try it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    I'm in Thailand at the moment. First night in Bangkok had a couple of girls send me a greeting on WeChat. Messaged both back. One responded straight away. Sent me a bunch of photos and she looked quite hot.
    Asked for confirmation that she was 100% female and she sent me a photo of her pussy and her ID card. She wanted 2500 baht ($111 aud) for short time/1 shot.
    Gave her my details and ten minutes later reception calls my room to let me know I have a guest. She comes to the room. Quite attractive, definitely the same as her photos and very well dressed. Bit of small talk and she asks to have a shower. I sat on the bed waiting her return. She finished and came and sat next to me. There was some light touching and then suddenly she pushed me to the bed and engaged PSE mode. Licking everywhere, amazing BBBJ. I don't think this girl had a gag reflex as I'm bigger than average and she just took the whole thing without even flinching. Bottomed out and just held it there. She then called me over to the lounge which was in front of a big mirror. She told me to kneel on the lounge while she did the same and continued the blowjob. She then asked me to stand on the lounge and she knelt in front of me and watched herself in the mirror sucking like her life depended on it.
    We then moved back to the bed and she dommed me up. Started in mish with constant dfk. She told me to cum in her mouth. We moved back to the lounge and continued in doggie. Then back to mish on the lounge with a bit of bj in between. When it was time I whipped off the Dom. She lay underneath me and I jerked off a huge load, half in her mouth and half on her face. She commented on how much there was before going to the bathroom and washing her mouth out. She got dressed and reapplied her makeup while I laid on the lounge trying to recover. Gave her the 2500 plus a 500 baht ($22 AUD) tip for the cim. All in all it was the most unplanned, spontaneous yet amazing PSE punts ever.
    I messaged her later and asked if she wanted to come back the next night and bring a friend. She told me she would love to bring her sister with her for a sex party. She sent me some photos of her sister and she was damn hot as well. I messaged her the following night however she never replied. Disappointingly the sister on sister double never eventuated.
    Third night in Bangkok and I decided to give the website smooci a go. Basically it's a directory of both independent and agency girls. It has photos, prices. And if you sign up as a member ($12 for 7 days) you can read reviews, chat to the girl prior to making a booking and if you book you can even track the girl to your doorstep.
    Picked a young hottie who had great reviews. 4000 baht ($177 aud) for two hours plus 1500 baht ($66 AUD) if I wanted anal. After my previous pse experience I settled for 2 hours GFE.
    The girl was exactly like the photos. She spoke great English so we were able to converse easily. Amazing bbbj, amazing sex and an amazing massage in between rounds. A club 278 quality girl for two hours and only $177 aud seems impossible but she was amazing. Will definitely use smooci in the future rather than picking up bar girls. If you're going to Bangkok, try it out.
    Will you share any of her photos she sent you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Will you share any of her photos she sent you?
    Would love to, but I'm on my way back home now and therefore all evidence of my trip has been removed from my phone. For my personal safety haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve always wanted to go to Thailand to experience the ladies there based on postings here and some random stories I’ve heard from strangers about their time there. Sounds so intriguing but there’s no way I could make a trip there without raising any alarms from my partner now. Some of my colleagues expressed their interest in making all boys trip to Thailand but I got no good stories to make up to be there! Missed my chance to experience that while I was younger and free..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I’ve always wanted to go to Thailand to experience the ladies there based on postings here and some random stories I’ve heard from strangers about their time there. Sounds so intriguing but there’s no way I could make a trip there without raising any alarms from my partner now. Some of my colleagues expressed their interest in making all boys trip to Thailand but I got no good stories to make up to be there! Missed my chance to experience that while I was younger and free..
    I suggested a boy's trip to Thailand to my non Asian friend who is married to an Asian girl. When he brought up the idea to his partner, she said "over my dead body will you go to Thailand and have sex with those whores". Strong statement from the misses. He is still thinking of a way of going with the boys. Any good excuses he could use to get himself over to Thailand?

I suggested a boy's trip to Thailand to my non Asian friend who is married to an Asian girl. When he brought up the idea to his partner, she said "over my dead body will you go to Thailand and have sex with those whores". Strong statement from the misses. He is still thinking of a way of going with the boys. Any good excuses he could use to get himself over to Thailand?
    Muay thai camp.
    That what my mate invited me to join him on (he doesn't punt or drink), after I was over there I was googling "what to do in Pattaya" and lo and behold fucking punting paradise :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Muay thai camp.
    That what my mate invited me to join him on (he doesn't punt or drink), after I was over there I was googling "what to do in Pattaya" and lo and behold fucking punting paradise :/
    He doesn't need to get fit and tone his body. He goes to the gym and does some salsa so I don't believe he could get away using this reason for a trip to Thailand.

Lol fair enough but Muay Thai isn't for just getting fit you can enjoy it as a hobby or want to learn to fight.

Diving would be another one

Banned
    How about lacklustre sex life?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go check out Stickman and Patttaya Addicts for some research. I've been going there for a week every year for nearly 8 years and had some awesome times there but unfortunately its been getting worse and worse every year. Unless you strke it lucky with a pretty young girl you'll just end up getting fleeced by the sharks and mercenaries. They're all sweet and good until the long time you've agreed upon finishes at 3 in the morning because her sister or girlfriend is sick. The gogo bars can have good atmosphere but add up the bar fine fee, the drink cost then the asking prices ( 3K baht for short time and 5K long time are what the better lookers ask these days) and you might as well be in Sydney.

You could try the massage places but again all the nice girls have left and you're mainly left with the older girls these days. Try Tulips/ Bamboo/ Snow White in Bangkok if you want guaranteed anal but the girls aren't wonderful on the eyes. The kind of girls the Western guys rave about and post pics up I would never even look at.

Pattaya has alot of gogo's and really large massage houses. I think its alot better than Bangkok. Phuket is smaller but there's alot of nice beaches and natural things to do.

Anyway have fun. You'll need alot of money and a bit of luck but its just too much work for me these days. I'm happy with the lovely Japanese girls passing through Sydney these days and the level of service and respect they give to their customers. Then you got your lovely mainland Chinese ladies who are more business like but still nice. Korean girls who are so well presented...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I tend to agree Byron2001 from my BK experience, have not been to Pattaya though. The attractive gogo girls charge alot and it is almost the same price as Sydney. If you are prepared to go for an average looking massage girl you can save though. However you may get lucky. It's supply and demand and there are so many cashed up westerners there that the prices for the great girls are not that cheap. One really hot gogo girl would only sit with people if they bought her two drinks!

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    I would like to know ! As I plan to travel there once we can , pleas msg me if u can everything that will help thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    I would like to know ! As I plan to travel there once we can , pleas msg me if u can everything that will help thanks
    There are many advices on YouTube about travelling to Thailand. The latest advice is vaccinated tourists can travel to Phuket but there are conditions that need to be complied with. It won't be a normal trip like in the past.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are many advices on YouTube about travelling to Thailand. The latest advice is vaccinated tourists can travel to Phuket but there are conditions that need to be complied with. It won't be a normal trip like in the past.
    Aussies can't go anywhere at the moment, doesn't matter what countries open.

Banned
    For most Aussies travel overseas is blocked by the Australian government but some people are getting exemptions to travel overseas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Aussies can't go anywhere at the moment, doesn't matter what countries open.
    You can get to Thailand via New Zealand but it's a bit of a grey area. They can't stop you but they might question/fine/jail you when you return to Australia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I read about people doing that, they'll be waiting for you upon returning, big fines too.. Not too mention you still have to do the mandatory 14 day quarentine.. I'll only consider travelling when all restrictions are eased, could be years away though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Holidays in Thailand like the pre-covid days are at least a year away.

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    As a new member it seems I can’t send messages yet.
    Maybe you can message me...
    Unfortunately I am unable to msg u , but all good I’ll check out the site 👍🏻

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast